InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Love Song ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter six:

 

A/n: well I did not get as many reviews as I wanted but I will update anyway for my many adoring fans.

 

**Last time**

 

"HEY!"

 

**Now**

 

Kouga and Miroku heard Kagome yell. They put down their food and ran to the radio room. When they got their, Kagome had her books in her bags and an angry look on her face while she was walking out.

 

"What happened?" asked Kouga.

 

"Forget it!" Kagome said as she pushed him out of the way. She was furious. Kouga looked at Miroku and they both went inside the radio room. Inuyasha looked like nothing was wrong.

 

 

**Outside on school benches**

 

Sango was sitting down when Miroku surprised her.

 

"SANGO!" He said while laying his head on her lap. He lifted his head up and looked at her.

 

"Oh, you scared me!" She gasped.

 

"Oh sorry. Hey did Kagome say anything about the broadcast?"

 

"No not really."

 

"There's something going on." He said with the questionable look he always gets. "Inuyasha and Kagome… their astrological signs may seem opposites. They could be…" Sango nudged his arm with her elbow.

 

"Opposites are bad though."

 

"No, opposites attract. I have a bad premonition. Should I tell Kouga?"

 

"What for?"

 

"You have to ask?" He looked around then said, "Kouga and Kagome are an item."

 

"No they're not. Kagome only thinks of him as a friend."

 

"Oh, this is why you don't have a boyfriend."

 

"What?"

 

"Friends become boyfriend and girlfriend, then husband and wife. In the end, girls always fall for the guys who are nice to them." Sango thought about what Miroku said.

 

"Ah, this psychic vision amazes even me."

 

"Okay then, well what will I get in music class?" Sango asked nudging his arm.

 

**Music class**

 

"Sango Jiueru, five points." The teacher said as she stood at the piano. Sango stood up from the piano.

 

"Teacher one more try please?" She said in a begging tone.

 

"No, you will have that chance next week." She said.

 

"But teacher…" she said.

 

"Next Inuyasha Hearutsu." Sango sat down as Inuyasha came up and sat at the piano.

 

" Both hands together. Okay start." The teacher said. There was a pause.

 

"Okay start." She said again. Another pause. Inuyasha did not play at all.

 

 

"Didn't you practice?" She asked. "Inuyasha?"

 

"Teacher, he just transferred in." Kagome said.

 

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" She looked at Inuyasha. "Okay I'll give you until next week. You'll flunk if you can't play by then. Okay?"

 

"Yes ma'am." Inuyasha said as he sat down.

 

"Next, Eri Taisho." The teacher said. Inuyasha gave Kagome a glance as he walked to his seat. Kagome gave his another glance.

 

**Outside on the volleyball court**

 

It was the boys turn to play volleyball while the girls sat and watched cheering them on. Kouga, Miroku, and Inuyasha were on the same team. Inuyasha served as someone on the other team passed it to another teammate as he spiked it. Kouga said he got it but Inuyasha went in front of him and spiked it instead. Kouga gave him an annoyed look.

 

"Inuyasha is so powerful." Said a girl sitting behind Sango.

 

"Guys have to be strong." Sango said.

 

"Men need three qualities." Kikyo said.

 

"What are they?" Sango asked.

 

"Intelligence… raw instinct… and," Kikyo was interrupted when the volleyball almost hit her. She let out a small scream. Sango caught the ball. Inuyasha was on his way to get the ball. Kikyo saw this and took the ball away from Sango. She stood up. Without saying anything, Inuyasha took the ball from her.

 

"Emotional sensitivity." Kikyo finished as she sat down.

 

"Oh, so much to consider. I'm going to get some water." Said Sango as she left.

 

The game started and once again Inuyasha kept dominating the game. Whenever Kouga said he got it, Inuyasha would take the ball away from him and spike it. When the ball was coming towards Kouga, both Inuyasha and Kouga went for it. Kouga got knocked down by Inuyasha. Miroku went to Kouga's side asking if he was okay and helping him up.

 

"Time out." Kouga yelled. They all took a break as Kouga went up to Inuyasha.

 

"Inuyasha, you're dominating the game." Kouga said. Inuyasha picked up the volleyball.

 

"What do you mean?" Inuyasha asked.

 

"We have to work as a team."

 

"We're winning, isn't that what matters?"

 

"How do you get there is just as important as the result."

 

"Who said that? Is that from some book?" Inuyasha smirked. "Bookworm." Kouga had had it. He grabbed the front of his shirt in a threat sort of way.

 

"What did you say?" Inuyasha looked at Kouga.

 

"Go ahead." He said. Kouga gave him a weird look. "What, you were taught violence is bad?" Kouga let go of him. "Wimp." He dropped the volleyball and walked away.

 

A/n: there it is. Oh and that person who said my story is fast paced, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!