InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Womanly Problems ❯ The irony! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miroku ran on blindly with a bunch of men running after her. The (former?) monk wanted to just break down and cry again. 'This whole breaking down and crying thing must be a girl thing! I haven't wanted to cry since that time I fell down flat on my face!' He thought incoherently.

Sango watched in amusement as Miroku ran all over the village scarcely avoiding all the men that just popped up out of nowhere, she was especially enjoying the growing mob of women that were just waiting for the (former?) monk and then men to fall into heir clutches. Did I mention the women had an incredibly large arsenal of sharp pointy things at their disposal? "This is the most amusing thing I've ever witnessed." The exterminator said in amusement.

"Sango!" Kagome reprimanded. We're supposed to be helping our cursed friend!"

"Twice cursed." A thought hit Sango causing her to laugh.

"Sango! Is this no time to be laughing! We have to help Miroku!"

But the irony!" She managed to choke out when she calmed down a little. "The IRONY! Think about it! Now he knows how it feels to be groped! Only fifty times worse!" she laughed uproariously.

Kagome rolled her eyes, "I've already thought of the irony of this situation!"

"And it's funnier every time I think about it!"

The priestess-in-training placed her hands on her hips and shook her head, "You love to see Miroku being abused, don't you?"

"Sango grinned, "Nope. I live for it!"

"Sango!"

"Fine. Fine. I'll go help." The taijiya said resignedly. She whispered something over to Kirara who jumped off the girl's shoulder, transformed and charged toward the poor abused (former?) monk.

Miroku ran on. They were catching up. The men. Were catching up!!! 'I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!' She screamed in her mind. Suddenly a transformed Kirara appeared. She ran up to the cat demon vaulted onto her back and breathed a sigh of relief when they flew into the air above the village. "Thank you Kirara!" Miroku said in relief, she petted the cat's ears earning her a contented purr.

Kagome slapped Sango on the back. "You did the right thing Sango."

The exterminator sighed. "Maybe. But it still didn't feel right to me."

Kagome rolled her eyes, hooked her arm around Sango's and cheerfully tugged her toward Kaede's hut whistling a happy tune.

They were unaware, of course, of the mass genocide of men and the start of the very first Amazon women tribe in Japan that was going to occur in five . . . . . four . . . . three . . . two . . one.

______________________

Inu Yasha got up groggily. He gingerly held his head wondering what the hell happened. He thought back but the only thing that occurred to him was this fuzzy picture of some long black haired girl, and a hazy mental image of Sesshomaru getting beaten up by a small green frog thing. Jaken was it?

Inu yasha shook his head. Nah! It couldn't be. Could it?

The half dog demon shook his head once more as if to shake out all the plaguing thoughts in his mind. He looked at the horizon.

It was getting late. The sun was down and stars were beginning to show.

He'd better head back. Maybe Kagome had some more of those Chimichangas she brought to replace the Ramen because she didn't have time to go get anymore. Yum. Chimichangas.

And with that said and done he got up, dusted himself off and headed in the direction of his intended destination.

______________________

Sesshomaru looked apathetically at his underling who was currently hanging upside down by his leg tied to a low branch nearly naked - except for a loincloth around a very small part of his anatomy. Yes that you sickos.

Rin clung to Sesshomaru's leg then looked up at her idol. "Sesshomaru-sama!" she said calling his attention.

The taiyoukai looked down silently allowing her to speak.

"Why is Jaken upside down?"

The inu youkai growled at the frog. "He . . . . . did something."

Jaken tried to squirm away from his master's white-hot intense gaze but to no avail. He was still upside down. He still couldn't figure out why he had suddenly attacked his master. Oh. Stupid him. He could still see the taut fury in his master's eyes as he gazed enraged beyond all doubt at him.

Rin gasped. "Jaken did something bad didn't he?" She didn't wait for an answer and marched right up to the inverted demon. The little girl took a stick from the ground and poked him in both eyes. "That's for being mean!" she exclaimed when Jaken screamed out in pain. "Rin will punish Jaken for being a meany butt to Sesshomaru-sama!!" Rin exclaimed brandishing her rather pointy stick at the helpless youkai.

Sesshomaru sat down cross-legged and smiled amused at the sight of his young ward torturing the hapless Jaken. He was touched, to say the least, at his ward's protective manner over him and was a bit happy that he was getting some good entertainment. At the expense of hit retainer of course.

The demon lord smirked. Rin's torture techniques were rather . . . . . inventive for someone her age. He chuckled when the green demon screamed.

______________________

Inu Yasha looked back over his shoulder. He could've sworn he just heard someone scream. "My imagination again." The half demon stated with a shrug then made on his way.

______________________

Miroku leaned back against the wall wrapped in a dark black hooded cloak that hid her eyes. "Do you have any ideas that could help me in this situation I am in Lady Kaede?"

Kaede shook her head sadly. "I be sorry Miroku, but I hath no knowledge of any remedy that could help ye."

"So I am stuck. As a female." She said slowly.

"Until you get kissed by your one truelove!" Shippo piped up.

Sango snorted. "The question is who is his or her one true love?"

Kagome placed some unwrapped Chimichangas onto the no stick frying pan. She had inkling who that someone could be but she dared not voice out her opinions. Yet.

"INU YASHA IS COMING!" Shippo yelled out suddenly.

Kagome jumped up, handed Kaede the pan then ran outside into the dark night and blocked the door just in time to see a red blur stop in front of her. "Inu Yasha. I have to tell you something. And it's VERY important."

"Out of the way wench." Inu Yasha growled. He had a bad day and now all he wanted to do was get out of the cold and get warm.

"Inu Yasha! Just listen!" Kagome protested but was rudely shoved to the side. She fell to the ground where she glared hard at the hanyou.

The half demon sniffed. "Are those Chimichangas I smell?" he made to enter the door.

Kagome was going to say 'sit' but she didn't want to ruin the front part of Kaede's house. So she shouted out the next best thing. "Inu Yasha! I'm in love with your brother!" she said.

"WHAT?!" he screeched and whirled around to face her seething. "What the hell do you see in that impassive asshole?!" he growled.

Then a thought hit him.

Kagome opened her mouth to speak but stopped herself when he leaned down close to her. "Um . . . what?" she asked nervously under his intense scrutiny.

Inu Yasha asked in a serious somber tone. "Have you had sex with him?"

______________________

CHIMICHANGAS ARE REAL!! GET SOME

THEY'RE REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!

A huge thanks to pinkjasmine for helping with this fic. Check out her stories if you're a Card Captor fan.