InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ Uhhh, Sorry? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Uhhh, Sorry?
 
Inuyasha sat in the small square office. In front of him was the manager of the Hotel.
 
To his right sat his brother Sesshomaru, and to his left sat his girlfriend Kikyo.
 
After a long discussion with the manager, Myouga, they came to an agreement that he would speak with this maid, Kagome, and dock at least a weeks pay.
 
Inuyasha didn't want the girl to be in much trouble, but he did want her to learn from her mistakes.
 
Inuyasha's thoughts were cut off by a knock on Myouga door.
 
Myouga gruffly answered with a “come in.”
 
-X-
 
Kagome knocked on the black door to Myouga's office.
 
Hearing a come in, Kagome slowly opened the door, to be greeted with the guest, Inuyasha, and from what she expected his girlfriend, and brother.
 
Kagome did not meet any of there eyes however, and pretended like they didn't even exist.
 
“Yes Myouga-sensei, Kagome said bitterly, hated to call one of her fathers oldest friends that.
 
But it was only right.
 
Myouga coughed into his white hanker chief, then put in back into his shirt pocket.
 
“Yes, Kagome-sama.”Myouga started; also thinking the titles were idiotic.
 
“I called you in here today to discuss your attitude towards Inuyasha Nakashima, here. What do you have to say for yourself?” Myouga finished, acting like he was punishing her for putting her hand in the cookie jar before dinner.
 
Kagome stared blankly for a minute, “Uhhh, Sorry?”
 
Myouga shook his head in shame.
 
The girlfriend Kagome assumed jumped up and got into her face.
 
“You listen her you snooty little bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but you will pay for what you said, and how you treated my Inuyasha here.”
Kagome stepped back. Kikyo figured this was her being scarred. But was shocked when she started to laugh.
 
-X-
 
Kagome couldn't help it, it was to god-damned funny for words.
 
This, this, thing thought she was being intimidating? Her 78-year-old grandfather was more intimidating then her.
 
Kagome went on with her laughing until Myouga told her to control herself.
 
And just like that, She stopped.
 
-X-
 
Inuyasha thought this, Kagome, was insane. Kikyo has run off tons of women for even looking at him wrong, in yet this newly 20-some year old, laughs in her face?
 
`I think I kind of like this girl.' Inuyasha thought smirking.
 
And of course, the smirk did not go unnoticed by his still-very shocked girlfriend.
 
Kikyo glared at Inuyasha, silently giving him the signal to stop the smirking, or she'll stop it for him.
 
Inuyasha gulped in return.
 
-X-
 
Myouga was ashamed of Kagome. Of all the years he knew the young-adult, he knew she was the sweetest girl ever, but when treated wrong, she did have a bad attitude.
 
Even though Myouga adored Kagome like his very own daughter.
 
He couldn't be sued for a 22 year old's mistake, in getting snippy with the brother of the 2nd richest man in the world.
 
No, he just couldn't.
 
Myouga coughed into his white hanker chief again.
 
“Kagome-sama, I think it will be best if you cleaned out your locker this evening.”
 
Getting the attention of all the people in the room, Myouga went on.
 
“You will receive your last pay check next Friday.”
 
Kagome stood still, not believing what just happened.
 
Before she could retort though, Myouga went on.
 
“And Inuyasha-san, I'm very sorry for what went on this morning, you have my deepest apologies. And also 2 free nights in any of out best rooms in the hotel.”
 
-X-
 
Kagome couldn't here anymore. After her `father' told her she was to clean out her locker, it was like her brain shut down on her.
 
But started back up again when she heard the twit Kikyo giggle about how she got to pick one of the best rooms for 2 more nights.
 
She ran.
 
She ran out of the door, to the parking lot, into her car. And home.
 
-X-
 
Inuyasha was furious. They made a deal!
 
They were NOT-TO-FIRE-HER!
 
Inuyasha jumped out of his seat, ready to yell at the manager, when his brother brought him back into his seat.
 
Finally talking, Sesshomaru looked at Myouga, but made sure he still had Inuyasha's attention.
 
“Myouga-senpai, My brother Inuyasha, and I thank you deeply for your offer. And we are sure to take you up on it very soon. Good day.”
 
Standing up, Sesshomaru pulled Inuyasha to his feet and made sure to direct him towards the door.
 
Stepping outside of the door, Sesshomaru turned around and grabbed the handle.
 
Looking at Myouga in the eye. And winked.
 
 
R&R!
 
OOOO. I wonder what the wink was about? Hmm. Hehe. 5 guesses and anyone who is right gets a loli-pop. *wink*…damn there's that wink again.
 
Anyhow! Hope you liked! Next chapter tomorrow! Maybe even 2 more!
 
-FashionVictim