InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ First Performances ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: First Performances
 
 
Kagome stepped in front of the full-length mirror. It had only been about 3 hours since she met Kouga, but she already felt close to him…in a brotherly sort of way.
 
She was very aware of the fact that Kouga liked her.
 
She just didn't think she would ever even like him that way.
 
But the thoughts of Kouga were soon gone when she looked at her self in the mirror.
 
She wore a different outfit then before.
 
Kouga said that even though he pretty much loved her mini-skirt, It wasn't reveling enough.
 
Kagome still thought he had to be joking.
 
She still wore the same top, and boots, but this time her skirt was just an inch shorter but with lace on the sides.
 
Kagome couldn't actually believe she was wearing this, this…thing!
 
Kouga said the skirt would only be about an inch shorter…but believe me. An inch shorter made a huge difference here!
 
The sound manager told Kagome that she could choose any song or songs she wanted.
 
She thought this was the doing of Kouga, which she thought was pretty freaking sweet.
 
She also learned that Kouga was not her boss. But she would meet him soon enough.
 
She shrugged her shoulders. She didn't really care unless she got good pay for wearing this thing.
 
She heard a loud whistle from the side of her.
 
Turning around slowly, her eyes meet the ones of Miroku and Sango.
 
“Hey guys!” Se said happily.
 
Sango smacked Miroku's arm. “You better watch it.” She whispered in his ear, even though Kagome heard the comment.
 
Sango turned her head and smiled at her best friend.
 
“Wow Kag's, when you said `I'ma go get whored up,' you sure meant it didn't you?”
 
Sango said jokingly.
 
Kagome glared. “Har-de-har-har.”
 
She turned back around to check herself once more. And walked towards a still glaring Miroku, and an annoyed Sango.
 
“Well, go get some seats already!” She said laughingly.
 
“Im going on in 5!”
 
Sango grabbed Miroku and dragged him out of the back into the front of the club to find good seats.
 
Kagome took her place at the darkened stage were nobody could see her just yet.
 
In the back was a drummer by the name of Houjo.
 
To her right was Bass, which was some weird but strangely good-looking man, named Niroku. And to her left was one of Kouga's friends, Ginta on the electric guitar.
 
Last was Kouga himself on the keyboard
 
Kagome situated herself, to make sure she was ready.
 
Giving the ok, the lights went on.
 
And cheers were already heard.
 
Kouga started to play the keyboard, in tune with Kagome's acoustic guitar.
 
 
I'm only happy when it rains
I'm only happy when it's complicated
And though I know you can't appreciate it
I'm only happy when it rains
You know I love it when the news is bad
Why it feels so good to feel so sad
I'm only happy when it rains

Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me
Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me

I'm only happy when it rains
I feel good when things are going wrong
I only listen to the sad, sad songs
I'm only happy when it rains

I only smile in the dark
My only comfort is the night gone black
I didn't accidentally tell you that
I'm only happy when it rains
You'll get the message by the time I'm through
When I complain about me and you
I'm only happy when it rains

Pour your misery down...pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me...pour your misery down
Pour your misery down...pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me...pour your misery down
Pour your misery down...pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me...pour your misery down
Pour your misery down...pour
You can keep me company
As long as you don't care

I'm only happy when it rains
You want to hear about my new obsession
I'm riding high upon a deep depression
I'm only happy when it rains...pour some misery down on me
I'm only happy when it rains....pour some misery down on me
I'm only happy when it rains...pour some misery down on me
I'm only happy when it rains...pour some misery down on me
I'm only happy when it rains...pour some misery down on me...pour some misery down on me...pour some misery down on me...pour some misery down on me
 
 
Kagome finished the first set with a standing ovation.
 
She wasn't to surprised when the crowd went wild. But she was alittle flushed.
 
She always wanted a big crowd like this. And even thought it wasn't a HUGE crowd.
 
It was still a crowd.
 
Doing 2 more sets, Kagome walked off the stage with a quick thank you.
 
Kouga finished up with telling the crowd her name, and that she would be with them for a while.
 
Kagome only hoped.
 
-X-
 
Inuyasha couldn't fucking believe who is was looking at.
 
Just earlier that morning he had got this girl fired.
 
And now…now she was standing on stage in his club…singing?!
 
During the performance Inuyasha didn't really notice much, except for her.
 
She was so in tune. And it was like she wrote the song herself.
 
He loved it.
 
He loved her.
 
No. He liked her. Yeah. He already knew he had the hots for her. But he didn't love her after 8 hours.
 
He loved who she was.
 
She was a fierce thing. Someone who was strong and knew who she was. Not to mention she was fine as fuck…and the best thing…
 
She wasn't Kikyou.
 
And Inuyasha liked that.
 
Yes Inuyasha cared for Kikyou. But it wasn't like they were together even a year yet, and she already thought she had him twisted around her little finger.
 
He liked her at first. But after just a month, he got annoyed. And fast.
 
Yes, he could have broken up with her. But he felt bad. At the time, her mother was sick. And he didn't want her to be alone at a time like that.
 
But now, what was holding him back?
 
`Absolutely nothing.'
 
 
 
 
R&R
 
Hope you liked it…didn't go into much detail with the performance. Sorry.
 
The song was Garbage:: Only happy when it rains.
 
If you wanna hear the song, just ask for the link!
 
-FashionVictim