InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ Meeting Kouga ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Meeting Kouga
 
 
 
Kagome opened the club doors. The place was still very dark and gloomy for 6:00. But she figured Thursday was an off day.
 
Shrugging her shoulders, she was towards the bar and sat in a stool. As soon as her butt meet steel, a man roughly called out.
 
“HEY! Chick, what-cha doing in here?”
 
Kagome jumped at the sound of the hey. She turned to look at the man.
 
He wore a pair of jinco's with white and black-checkered vans. His shirt was a black tank top.
 
He was pretty interesting looking. He must have had hair that went below his butt, but she couldn't tell, for the simple fact that it was up in a ponytail on the base of his head.
 
He smiled at the shocked girl. “Well hello there. I'm quite sorry for my outburst, I was just shocked anybody was even here.”
 
Kagome still didn't say anything. She was trying to recover from the shock of being surprised.
 
The mystery man must have thought different though.
 
His smile turned into a smirk. “Let me introduce myself” He started stepping forward to take her hand. “My name is Kouga.” He recited to her, taking her hand and kissing it.
 
Kagome recovered. She snatched her hand back and smiled awkward.
 
“I'm Kagome Higarashi. It's nice to meet you. But, I'm actually here for a job.”
 
Kouga frowned he thought recognized that name somewhere. But he shrugged it off.
 
His smiled returned quickly though, before Kagome could noticed the change.
 
He would like to have her working here.
 
“Ah! Yes, Yes…I am very sorry though are waitress jobs are all filled. You could be a dancer though. We do need a couple more of those.”
 
Kagome's eyes got wide. “Uh, hahaha, um. N-no. Im actually here for the singing position.” Kagome said nervously.
Kouga's frown staid this time. “Damn.” He muttered under his breath.
 
Kagome look suspicious for a moment. “What?”
 
Kouga laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. “Ha-ha, nothing, nothing!”
 
“Now, about that singing job.” Kouga started to say while pulling her towards the back of the club.
 
Kagome shrugged her shoulders and went along with him though.
 
Unaware of the gleaming eyes watching her the whole time.
 
 
 
Very short chap. So Im sorry!
 
I'm also very aware that some spell it Koga. Me on the other hand, do not. There are different ways to spell it, so if you think about it im using the harder way.
 
*Cough* Oh well.
 
R&R!
 
-FashionVictim
 
Also, I should be done with Chapter 6 in a few minutes!!! lol