InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ PaperDoll ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-Nope, I STILL don't. Gah!
 
Chapter 13
 
 
Kagome ran against the wind, while her heart pounded deep within her chest. Twigs hit her legs and the long broken heels off of her shoes slapped her ankles.
 
The shuffling in the trees made her move faster, deeper into the dark section of the woods.
 
Laughter rang out making her jump and lose her balance, letting her fall and in a quick attempt to save little dignity she had left she reached out to grab the nearest thing.
 
That being a hand.
 
-X-
 
2 blocks away a scream was heard by nobody but the sharp ears of a dog. Sending him into a panic. And losing his fight with the none other the ghastly beast of a…. cat.
 
-X-
 
Kagome Screamed.
 
Then realizing who it was, she breathed in deep and hit the young boy over his head. "Damnit Souta!"
 
Souta just laughed where he stood, letting her hand go. "Sorry Kag's...guess that means you lose!"
 
She fumed "I can not lose at such a stupid game like Hide and Go Seek! Its insane...Impossible!"
 
Souta just laughed harder. "Insanely Impossible?"
 
She turned to glare. Smacking him upside the head she mumbled, "Smart ass kids these days, no respect for their elders."
 
Souta just gave a snort. "Well, doesn't someone sound like mom today?"
 
Again, she glared. "Shut up."
 
She turned to start their walk back to the apartments. About half way there Souta started a conversation.
 
"So, who was that guy you had to cancel with Kag's?"
 
She stiffened. "You mean my date?"
 
He shrugged. "Yeah, i guess so. But who was it?"
 
She went slack again, and continued there walk, but with a slightly better attitude. "His name's Inuyasha. You'll love him. His really into video games."
 
Souta jumped up and then stopped. "REALLY?! God Kaggie, you should have brought him along!"
 
She turned around to laugh. "Yeah right, so my dream date turns into the gaming hour?"
 
Souta pushed past her, a smile stretched a crossed his face. "Of course. What kind of boring date would it be with out the games?" He said with laughter in his voice.
 
She just sighed. "Your hopeless. And that only reason i canceled is because I had to baby sit your bratty ass." She finished rubbing her hands threw his hair.
 
Pulling away, he laughed. "Whatever Kag's. Race ya' home?!" He said, already at a sprint.
 
With a gleaming eye, she whispered. "Oh hell yeah, its on!" And ran.
 
-X-
 
Inuyasha sat comfortable in his brother's office, noticing the fact that for the first time ever, Sesshomaru was late. Maybe he should worry?
 
Inuyasha sat for a minute and blinked. “Naaaaah.”
 
Moments later the door was heard being pushed open. And Inuyasha turned to look. Seeing his older brother, he quickly stood and nodded. “Bastard.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded once in return. “Baka.”
 
Sitting back down, Inuyasha watched his brother lie out his suitcase and sit down. “So? What's up?” He asked.
 
Sesshomaru looked straight at his brother and said bluntly. “Kikyo is coming back.”
 
Inuyasha jumped up quickly. “WHAT? OH HELL NO!”
 
Sesshomaru sighed, and reached to rub his temples. “Please do not yell baka brother of mine. I already have a headache from Jaken trying to get me to, for some odd reason, dry me off after my shower.”
 
“THAT BITCH BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY From…….me? What did you say about Jaken?” Inuyasha said with a smile.
 
Sesshomaru just coughed. And stopped rubbing his temples. “Nothing, now…as I was saying, Kikyo says she wants to come back and make up. Apparently I certain baka of mine wont answer her phone calls, so im stuck with her calling non stop.”
 
Inuyasha shrugged. “Yeah, I wonder who that stupid idiot is.”
 
Sesshomaru just frowned. Finally standing up, “Leave now.”
 
Inuyasha just turned to leave, mumbling something about, Bastards and Bitches getting on his last nerves.
 
-X-
 
Kagome picked up the black guitar laced with white ribbon at the top. Pink Skulls were drawn on the face, making it look a little PrettyPunk.
 
Walking towards the microphone, she could feel eyes on her. She eyes of the audience. How she loved it.
 
To know that they came for her.
 
Well, some did. Striking the first cord, she dive in, and came out beautifully wet…like always.
 
(Song-Paper Doll By Kittie)
 
I Look At her In That Paper Dress.
I Wonder Why She Won't Burn.
She's Just A Paper Doll,
That's All, Just A Paper Doll.
I Dress Her Up She Knocks Me down [2x]
They Try Her On For Size she Fits, Nice.
One Size Fits All [2x]
Now Her Soul Is Dead, Now Her Bodies Raw,
You Can Numb Her Pain
Watch The Blood Run Down Her Face.
But Don't Take Notice.
Watch The Blood Run Down Her Arms.
Please Don't Take Notice.
I Know You Have Her Soul.
(and) I See It In Your Eyes.
She Knows You Have Her Soul.
(and) She Sees It In Your Eyes.
Now Her Soul Is Dead, Now Her Bodies Raw,
WASH AWAY HER PAIN
She Wants You To Eat Her Pain.
She Wants You To Eat Her Remains [2x]
 
-X-
While Kagome finished up her set, a pair of red eyes watched her every move. And a deep red tongue flicked outside their mouth to wet their lips. And quietly under their breath they whispered “I will Have you.”
 
 
-X-
 
Well thanx a lot to those who reviewed and all that Jazz. Special Thanx to da1andonlydarkandlovely , even tho at first it came off alil mean, it did make a lot of sense. So thank you. And everyone please tell me what you really think.
 
-Nicole (FASHIONVICTIM)