InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yellow Flowers on Wednesdays ❯ First Session ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

'thoughts'

"Speaking"

~Flashback~
M/F, LEMON, LIME, ORAL, SOLO...

IM SORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE. AND I'M NOT PREJUDICE ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS.

READ THIS| | V

IN THIS STORY INUYASHA IS 16 AND KAGOME IS 26. IM TELLING YOU IN ADVANCED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT IT LATER ON. ALSO THE LEMONS WILL BE IN LATER CHAPTERS AROUND 10-15. SO DON'T TELL ME TO WRITE LEMONS. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY...SO BE NICE. OH YES! I ALMOST FORGOT! MIROKU IS 18 AND SANGO IS 23 YEARS OLD.

THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM. jUST DON'T PUSH IT.

WARNING: LANGUAGESLIGHTLY SEXUAL PREJUDICE OF HOMOSEXUALS


CHAPTER ONE


He was just sitting there, smirking. She stayed quite, giving him a chance to speak his mind, feelings, hopes, and desires. It had been almost an hour. Nothing yet said. His eyes once again trailing up and down her form. She kept her emotions in check. She was getting quite annoyed with him. First, he kept smirking. Second, he kept checking her out. She kept herself from sighing.



Inuyasha Takahashi glanced at her form. She was quite patient. And she was also quite beautiful. She had long, thick, wavy, ebony hair. Her hair was the color of the night. Her skin was like a color of ivory, but lighter. Her long, curly eyelashes rested on her cheeks as she started at him in total warmth and patience. She had a small nose with full rosy lips. Her legs...god her legs! What could he say.



The skirt that she wore reached just below her knees, but her calves were toned and firm and looked soft as silk. She sat there and looked at him in the eye. She sat straight with her neck high. Her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap neatly, slightly pushing up her not-so small breast. His eyes traveled up and down her form purposely, wanting her to know that he thought very 'highly' of her. He glanced at the clock. They still had an hour to go.



His stupid father had made him take therapy because of his disinterest in woman. It wasn't his fault. It was his damn nose. How could he ever date or even marry and have pups, if he didn't like the way they smelled. What he didn't understand even further was why didn't his father send Sesshoumaru to therapy. Never had Inuyasha even smelled, seen, or even sensed Sesshoumaru take interest in any girl. He never even smelled his arousal. Not that he wanted to.


Of course girls had thrown themselves at Inuyasha and flirted with him. He just wasn't...interested. He was only sixteen for Kami's sake. He barely only started driving about 3 months ago. Now his father was threatening taking away his licence AND his baby, if he didn't take therapy. And that was just not gonna happen.


His therapist was a woman named Kagome Higurashi. She was 26 and currently dating a man named Nobunaga Uwate. He had heard rumors that he was gonna ask her to marry him. He had heard that the only reason they were together was because Kagome liked it rough. She was kinky. He had heard that Nobunaga was really gay and that him, being a friend of Kagome's for so long, and she, a kind and caring person, allowed people to think that they were together.


Whatever it was, he was getting bored. And fast. He couldn't smell or see as well as he was in his hanyou senses. Why on Earth had he agreed to the shot of Celapax? Actually he had no choice. The law stated that if a youki or hanyou was to take therapy, they had to be injected with Celepax. The drug dulled the senses and brought out emotion basically. He opened his mouth to say something. He didn't say anything until a couple seconds after he opened his mouth.


"I don't want to take therapy. I don't need it." he said with a arrogant smirk.


"Why do you think that Inuyasha?" Kagome answered. It was what she was suppose to do. Question his feeling and thoughts, so he can come to an understanding or a solution to a problem.


"I'm not crazy" he said with a frown.


"Is that what you think? That only crazy people take therapy?" Kagome said with warmth. He looked at her suspiciously.


"I just told you. I am not crazy. And yes, I know for a fact only crazy people take therapy."


"Hmmm. But why do you think that? Has anyone important to you taken therapy before? Kagome said. Frankly, she didn't really think Inuyasha needed a lot of therapy. Just a bit would be enough.


"I don't know. I've seen lots of movies with crazy people. Plus I don't associate with crazies" He said his frown turning into a deep one.


"Hmmm." Kagome said. Inuyasha suppressed a growl. This wench was asking lots of questions that were absolutely of no importance. And she was been annoying. They sat in silence for about ten minutes. Finally Kagome broke it.


"Inuyasha, why do you think you're here?" She said with her pen in her hand.


"My father thinks I'm a fag." He told her.


"Why do you think he thinks that?" She asked writing something in her green colored notebook.


"Because he's a jackass. He thinks that I don't take interest in girls." He said craning my neck, trying to see what she wrote. He gave up. He didn't have my good sight and His neck was starting to hurt.


"Do you take interest in girls?" She said looking up from her stupid notebook.


"If you're asking if I like tits and pussy, then hell ya." Inuyasha said crossing his arms over his chest.


"Hmmm." He was really starting to get pissed off. They stayed quite for a couple minutes. He almost snapped.


"I mean just because I've never had a girlfriend doesn't mean I don't think of them." He said nearly yelling.


"Hmmm. Why have you never had one before?" 'God she really must think im pathetic' thought Inuyasha. 'Im sixteen and never had a girlfriend'.


"I don't wanna talk about it." Inuyasha said looking away from her.


"Okay." Silence once again filled the room.


"I don't like the way they smell" Inuyasha said fisting his hands at his sides. 'If there were just some god damn human women on this stupid good for nothing planet who even remotely smelled good, I wouldn't even be here' he thought bitterly. There had only been a handful of woman in his life who had a pleasant scent. His mother, his nanny, Kaede, and Sango, his best friends fiancé. They didn't wear any of that crap perfume. It smelled nasty. Alcoholic.


"Why not?" She said her brow furrowing.


"I just don't okay. They put on way to much perfume, they don't shower, they have nasty personalities, or they just naturally smell bad." He said watching as she kept writing and writing in her dumb notebook.


"Hmmm." She said again. Couldn't the goddamn wench say something else. Inuyasha couldn't take it anymore.


"Aren't you gonna say something else?" He said with a glare.


"What do you want me to say?" She said.


"I don't know anything. Something like 'oh I know why you haven't had a girl. Its because...and there's something you can take for that.'" She looked at him for a long time.


"You want me to say that?" She said folding and closing up her notebook and placing it on her lap.


" I don't wanna be here." She sighed.


"Inuyasha...the reason that you haven't had a girl is because you don't like the way they smell. There's something you can take for that." Inuyasha glared at her.


"I know that much! Aren't you suppose to solve my problems?" He said once again folding his arms to his chest.


"Inuyasha. You are suppose to solve your own problems with the aid of me. Does that mean that you understand that you have a problem?"


"No, I don't have a problem"


"But you just said-"


"Forget what I said! I told you I don't wanna talk about it. Why did you have to bring it up again?" He said said sitting at the edge of his seat.



"I wasn't the one who brought it up Inuyasha" She said with a smile.


"Shut up! I don't care." Her smile left her face at what Inuyasha had told her. They sat in silence for twenty minutes.


"Im sorry. I shouldn't of snapped at you. I was acting like a jerk."


"Hmmm. You're forgiven" Inuyasha glared at her again. Inuyasha looked at the clock. A quarter hour to go.



"What do you write in that notebook?" Inuyasha said curiously.



"You know, observations. But I mostly just draw and doodle"



"Do you do that because you think I'm boring" he said. Inuyasha couldn't believe her. She just sat there and probably not even listening and was paid a huge ass amount of money.



"No. I don't fine you boring. I enjoy drawing. It helps me concentrate. What do you do to concentrate?



"Nothing."



"Hmmm."
< br>

"Do you think I'm gay. I think about girls. I think about them all the time."



"Why do you think about girls?"



"Because I just do."



"What kind of thoughts?" Inuyasha blushed. She tilted her head to the side.



"You know what I mean" She looked at me with confusion of her face.



"No, I don't. Will you be more specific?"



"God! Are you that paranoid? I think about fucking their brains out!" Her eyes stayed the same. They never changed. 'So she did know what I was talking about. She just wanted to embarrass me'.



"Oh" Kagome was seriously thinking about not angering him any further.



"Why do you think like that? Are you a pre-mature ejaculator?" Inuyasha stiffened. 'Damn! She really wanted to embarrass me'. Though Inuyasha.



" NO!...I don’t know. Can't I think anything I want to?" He said angrily



"Do you or do you not?"



"Why is it unhealthy?" Inuyasha said moving in his seat. She noticed.



"No. It's perfectly healthy. I am sorry though. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."



"I'm fine"



"Do you still want to talk about it?" He shrugged. Inuyasha didn't care.



"You're father told me that he never talked to you about sex or pre-mature ejaculation. He wanted me to inform you. I will answer any questions you may have on the subject." Inuyasha was furious! 'How could my father just let personal information out like that. Does he tell his co-workers about me' thought Inuyasha. He was gonna explode.



"I can't believe that bastard!" Inuyasha said getting out of his seat.



"There is no reason to get upset. It is natural to be embarrassed" She said picking up her notebook once again. Writing in it for what seemed like forever.



"I am not embarrassed!" She continued writing down in that retarded notebook.



"Hmmm. Alright well it seems our session is over. Do you want me give you the antidote or are you gonna let it wear off" She said getting up and placing the notebook down.



"I'll let it wear off...so see ya" Inuyasha said sparring a glance at her. She smiled at him. She had a very nice smile.



He left.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
Word Of The Day: Lenity- The state or quality of being lenient; mildness; gentleness of treatment; leniency


Converting /tmp/phpUUhQ3G to /dev/stdout