InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yellow Flowers on Wednesdays ❯ Second Session ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Co.

'thoughts'

"Speaking"

~Flashback~

I N THIS STORY INUYASHA IS 16 AND KAGOME IS 26. IM TELLING YOU IN ADVANCED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT IT LATER ON. ALSO THE LEMONS WILL BE IN LATER CHAPTERS AROUND 10-15. SO DON'T TELL ME TO WRITE LEMONS. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY...SO BE NICE.THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM. jUST DON'T PUSH IT.

WARNING:LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY SEXUAL
PREJUDICE OF HOMOSEXUALS


CHAPTER TWO


Inuyasha's father walked him into the building. They took the elevator up seventeen floors. In the elevator, it was silent. Inuyasha stood stiffly. His father just leaned on the wall with a smile on his face.


"Are you alright son?" Inutaisho asked warmly.


"Shut up! I don't wanna go dad. It boring. She never says anything. She just asked a whole bunch of damn questions. Always questioning every goddamn thing I say or do!" Inuyasha said in rage. He couldn't even believe he asked him that.


"Son...Im just concerned about yo-" Inutaisho was interrupted.


"I don't care! Would it make you happy if I went and fucked a whore?!" Inutaisho's shoulders started shaking. He just laughed out loud.


"Inuyasha I don't want you having sex with a whore. I want you to give your virginity to a good woman. I just think it’s a bit weird that you don't take the slightest interest in girls. Can't your old man worry about you?" he said in a soft voice putting a hand on Inuyasha's shoulder.


"Im not a virgin! Virginity is for girls! Can't you just leave me alone?" Inuyasha said shrugging of his hand from his shoulder.


"Believe it or not Inuyasha, that is not the only reason for your sessions" Inutaisho said as the elevator doors opened. Inuyasha just stood there. When his father turned around to look at him, he stepped out of the elevator.

"Then why else?" Inuyasha said in interest. Two men in white coats came towards them.


"Hello Mr.Takahashi. Is your son here for another appointment?" said the older man on the right. By his name tag, his name wasTeiljo Nakazato . He had black hair that was showing signs of greying. He had light brown eyes and he was a bit overweight.


"Why yes he is. Kagome Higurashi." Inutaisho said.


"Right this way" said. Both men led them to a door. When the entered the room was a light blue color. It smelled of medicine and slight blood. Inuyasha wrinkled his nose. He hated this room. The man on the left named Nomura Yaida, indicated him to sit in the blue chair. Inuyasha sat down pulling up his arm on the armrest. They took a syringe and filled in with a light pink substance.


"This may hurt a tiny bit. Please relax your arm Mr. Takahashi" Nomura said . He took a cotton with alcohol and rubbed it on his wrist. He slowly inserted the needle in his vein and released Celapax into his bloodstream. He flinched slightly. He could already feel it working. His sight was dulled. He could no longer see the brightness of colors like before. He couldn't smell a thing. He could no longer hear the footsteps outside the hall.


"Alright. Good job. We're done." Teiljo said with a smile on his face.


"Thanks. Now that wasn't too bad now, was it Inuyasha?"


"Whatever." Inutaisho nodded at Nomura. They left the 'blue room' and headed towards a door. It lead to a colorful hall with paintings and posters on the walls. This one was so much colorful then the others. The others were all white.

"Good afternoon Mr. Takahashi, Inuyasha" Kagome said as coming towards them with a smile on her face.


"Well hello Miss Higurashi. It very lovely seeing you again." Inutaisho said with a warm smile. He took her hand in his and placed a small kiss on her hand. Kagome blushed sightly. 'What a gorgeous gentleman' thought Kagome.


"Its nice seeing you to Mr. Takahashi"

"Just call me Inutaisho." He said looking deeply in her eyes.


"Okay Inutaisho"


"Will you guys stop flirting!" Inuyasha said with extreme anger. He couldn't believe his father. How could he flirt with his fucking shrink in front of him. He felt the anger boiling in him.


"We were not flirting son. We were being polite." He said, slightly taken back. His son had some anger issues. He would have to talk to Kagome about that.


" Let's get our session started, shall we Inuyasha?" Kagome was also taken back. She would have to talk to Inutaisho and Inuyasha about this.


"Whatever" Inuyasha said with his hands in his pockets. He followed Kagome. He looked at her back and his eyes wandered. His eyes landed on her bottom. With every step she took her hips swayed back and forth. He had visions of him pounding into her from behind. He felt a twitch in his pants.


"Inuyasha!" His father called out. He froze. Did he know?


"Yea?" Inuyasha said turning his body. His father was slightly glaring at him. He knew.


"Be a gentleman." He said sternly. And he walked away. Inuyasha could feel his cheeks heat up. Then he smirked. That should show him that he was straight. He turned back and Kagome was staring at him with a curious expression.


"What was that about?"


"I don’t wanna talk about it" Kagome sighed faintly. She turned around and walked into her office. She held the door open for Inuyasha. He sat down. She picked up her notebook and opened it.


"What would you like to talk about?" Said Kagome

"I dunno" Inuyasha said with a shrug.


"Did anything new happen at school?"


"No, same old, same old"


"What's the same old, same old?"


"You know. Go to your classes. Hang out with friends. Talk to girls."


"What do you talk about with girls?"


"Just stuff"


"What kind of stuff?"


"Weren't you my age before. Think about it"


"Hmmm." She said writing something in her notebook while saying



"I don't know you. I just met you last week.


"Okay'


"I don't even tell Miroku about that stuff"


"Okay" They stayed silent for a couple minutes while she wrote in that fucking notebook.


"Who is Miroku?"


"Miroku is my best friend. He is a lecher and a womanizer. Even though he has a girlfriend named Sango. She's my best chick friend. She doesn't smell bad. But I can't hook up with her because her and my best have been going out almost three years. Plus im not attracted to her. But she is pretty."


"Do you find woman attractive?"


"Huh? What do you mean?"


"Do you find woman hot or fine."


"Oh yeah, sure I think"


"You think?"


"Yeah. I think about them."


"Do you think about kissing them?"


"Of course and more."


"Hmmm. Okay" Inuyasha frowned.


"Do you think I'm boring?"


"No"


"But everyone else’s life is way more interesting than mine"


"It is not your job to entertain me." Well, she was right there. He wasn't suppose to entertain her. She looked at him.


"Have you ever 'loved' or had a crush on a girl?" Inuyasha froze.


"Well yeah." He said. He hoped it didn't go any further.


"Will you tell me about it?"


"NO!" Inuyasha said harshly. He saw her flinch. He sighed.


"Alright" said Kagome. Gosh he had a temper on him.


They didn't talk until the session ended.


"I guess today’s session is over. I will see you next week. Would you like the antidote or are you gonna let it wear off?


"I want the antidote" He couldn't stand these feeling swirling inside him. He needed to take the antidote. Kagome called up Mr. Nakazato. He was standing outside the door to take him to the 'blue room'


He left.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------
Word Of the day:bindlestiff- A hobo who carries a bundle of bedding and other possessions.



Converting /tmp/phptWyp4e to /dev/stdout