InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yellow Flowers on Wednesdays ❯ Third Session ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Co.





'thoughts'






"Speaking"






important authors note!! I'm really sorry if I offended anyone. I don't think that only crazy people are in therapy. Hell I took therapy for 4 months. Im also sorry about the language. I'm not prejudice about homosexuals.






Warning: Language
Sexual
Prejudice Of Homosexuals






Chapter 3







Inuyasha sat with his eyes wide open.









"You want me to what?" said Inuyasha






"I am going to ask you a series of sexual questions and I want you to answer them truthfully with a yes or no answer. Some of them you will have to answer with details. You're father-"







"NO! I wont! I don't care if my father demands me to take this test!" Kagome sighed.







"Inuyasha. Do you want to be here?"







"Hell no."






"Well if you don't, why don't you prove to your father that you are maturing and that you're not a homosexual. It is not a crime to be one, you know." she said picking up her notebook, looking at the questions.







"Fine"







"We can stop when ever you like. Okay?" Inuyasha nodded.







"Alright then. Question number one. Do you like girls?" Inuyasha growled.







"Yes"







"Question two. At what age was your first crush?" Inuyasha thought hard.







"When I was eight" Kagome wrote something quick down.







"Question three. When did you hit puberty?" Inuyasha thought that it wasn't that bad.







"When I was fourteen."






"Good. Your doing good. Question four. Have you ever had a nocturnal emission?"






"What?" Inuyasha said, confused






"Have you ever had a wet dream?"






"Oh...yes" Inuyasha said. He had spoken too soon.






"Question five. Are you a virgin?"






"...yes" Kagome stopped writing. Inuyasha was a virgin? She thought that a handsome guy like him-. 'Forget it' thought Kagome. Kagome wrote his response down.






"Question six. Have you ever masturbated?" That was the last straw.






"I don’t wanna to do this anymore." Inuyasha said sitting up. 'I'll take that as a yes.' Thought Kagome.






"Inuyasha, there is no need to be embarrassed. Its perfectly healthy. Especially since you are a virgin. The body needs to flush the old semen to produce new ones. It is said that you could get various types of cancer, if masturbation is not preformed." Inuyasha was ready to start blushing like a tomato. Then he got an idea.






"So does that mean the you finger yourself?" Kagome frowned.






"This is your therapy session. We are here to talk about you." Inuyasha just kept smirking, looking at her up and down. Thinking about Kagome fingering herself got his member hard. He hoped she didn't notice. He spread his legs a little farther to get himself 'comfortable'.






Kagome looked at him with a weird expression.






"Alright then. We don't have to continue." There was still an hour to go. But Inuyasha wanted to run outta there. He was horny and he couldn't do anything about it.






"What do you want to talk about then."






"I dunno"






"How did school go this week?"






"It sucked. Miroku found out why im taking therapy and tried hooking me up with a twig"







"A twig. What is that?"







"You know a really skinny person."







"You don't like skinny girls?"






"I like them, but this chick was just too overly skinny. I thought that she starved herself for months to get like that. And she was wearing a skimpy skirt that showed her chicken legs. She also had a uni-brow and a mustache. And she had this one hairy mold on her neck. I thought it was gonna jump off her neck and attack us all!" Inuyasha said shivering.






Kagome frowned. Boy, did he look at the negatives.






"Did you like anything about her? Was she nice?"






"Well that's just it. All ugly people are nice. Hot chicks are snobby. It's just the way it is."







"Is your friend Sango nice?






"Hell no. She's abusive! This one time, I accidently ripped her purse and she went out on me. Chasing me on the street with Miroku's shoe."






"Did you tell her you were gonna buy her a new one?"






"Yes, that's what even more messed up."






"Did you use profanity to tell her?"






"What's that suppose to mean?"






"Im just trying to help you figure out why she would do something like that."






"She's abusive, I told you."






"Hmmm." Kagome wrote the event in her notebook. She could feel him staring at her. It made her quite uncomfortable. Inuyasha just stared at her. Today Kagome was wearing a flimsy flowery green skirt that came just above her knees. She was wearing a thin, long-sleeve white shirt. Her skirt had risen up and he could see her a bit off her thigh. He wondered if she found him attractive. He thought she was.






"Inuyasha, tell me more about Miroku and Sango." Inuyasha told her that Miroku was two years older than him and he was a senior. Sango was 23. She and him meet at the pharmacy. That ever since then they had been together. That they spent lots and lots of time together. He told Kagome that Miroku was pretty dumb and that he had a bad habit of not flushing after he took a piss.






He told her that Sango was abusive, dominating bitch with no sense of humor. That she did this obnoxious eye twitch thing when she was upset and it bugged the crap out of him. He told her that she always almost dressed like a tom-boy and probably didn't know that she was really born a woman and that she was suppose to put on make-up and dresses.






"Hmmm. Alright. Tell me about your family" He told her that his father was a work-a-holic and that he never had time for him when he was smaller and then suddenly, he just started caring. That his brother looked like a girl and that he was more likely to be gay then him. That his brother hated him because he has a hanyou and he was a youki. That he was just jealous that he had Tetsuiga.






"What is Tetsuiga?"






"Its my sword made from my father's fang. It can kill a hundred demons in one swing" Kagome was surprised.






"Hmmm."






"Anyway, he's a jackass. Blaming me for being a hanyou."






"What about you're mother?" Inuyasha stiffened.






"She died when I was eight."








"Hmmm." Inuyasha stared at her.







"Aren't you gonna offer me your pity and say 'I'm sorry'?"







"Do you want me to pity you?"







"No." Kagome smiled at him.






"Inuyasha, I think I figured out part of your problem." That got his attention quickly.







"What is it?"






"You criticize people quite a lot." Inuyasha's mouth fell open.






"What! That's –"






"Let me finish. Inuyasha, your brother doesn't like the fact that you are not full demon. He sees your faults. You in turn, point his out. My guess is that you're so used to doing it that you naturally point out people's negatives. Your nose isn't the only problem. It is that you refuse to see the good in people. This whole session, you have told me people faults. Never, not once, today have you told me good things about anybody."







"What has that got to do with anything?"






"Inuyasha, it has to do with everything. I want you to write a list of people's negatives. Start with your family. Your father, brother,-"






"Half-Brother"






"...half brother, then go to Miroku and Sango. Try and add a couple people as you go.







"Do I have to?"







"It would please me if you did. It would also help us, so we can get you out of here faster."







"I'll do it then." He glanced at the clock. Five minutes left.






"Kagome?"






"Yes?"





"Will you tell me about yourself. I feel like im doing all the talking. I feel really uncomfortable that I don't know much about you."






"Inuyasha this is your time."






"Then I'll take you out to lunch" Inuyasha said with a smirk on his face.







"I'm sorry Inuyasha. I am going to have to decline. You are a patient." She said folding up her notebook.







"Then tell me about yourself. It would help me." She sighed.






"Like what?"






"I dunno...tell me about your best friend"







"I don’t have a best friend anymore." Inuyasha frowned.







"Why not?"







"He died in a car accident." She said in a trance-like state.







"Oh. Im sorry"






"No, it is quite alright. He was the sweetest man on Earth" She said smiling sadly.







"What made him sweet?"







"Just the things he did"







"What kinds of things." She laughed at the memories.







"He used to send me yellow flowers on Wednesdays"







"Do you miss him?"







"Yes, everyday" She said coming out of her trance. She looked at the clock.





"Our session is done for today. What will it be?"





"I'll let it wear off."









"Alright then. Don't forget the list." She said as he got up. He shook her hand.





He left.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Word Of The Day: indolent-



1. Avoiding labor and exertion; habitually idle; lazy; inactive.




2. Conducive to or encouraging laziness or inactivity.




3. Causing little or no pain.





4. Slow to heal, develop, or grow.




I WANNA THANK EVRYBODY WHO SUPPORTED ME TO KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY *MUAH* KISSES!!! ESPECIALLY ME!





YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...IM NEW AND I DONT KNOW YOUR NAMES!! PLEASE GIVE THEM TO ME TO THANK YOU ALL PROPERLY...IT WOULD MAKE ME SOOOOO VERY HAPPY!!!! OH YES...REVIEW!



Thanks to: Dave Man: AHHHHHH! Thanks!!!