InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yellow Flowers on Wednesdays ❯ Has To Stop ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Co.







'thoughts'







"Speaking"








~Flashback~






A/N: IM REALLY SORRY. I WENT TO THE CITY THAT DOESN'T SLEEP. LAS VEGAS!! AHHH! I HAD A GOOD TIME. IT WAS SOO FUCKING HARD TO GET A HOTEL. ME AND MY FRIENDS LOOKED FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS AND WE THOUGHT THAT WE WERE GONNA HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE CAR. FUNNY...BUT THEN WE GOT TO A HOTEL THAT SAID THAT SOMEBODY RESERVED AND THEY HADN'T COME. SO THEY GAVE US THE ROOM. HAHAHAHA. BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PPL WE STOLE THE ROOM FOR.





IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! IM REALLY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE. I DON’T THINK THAT ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE ARE IN THERAPY. HELL I TOOK THERAPY FOR 4 MONTHS. IM ALSO SORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE. I'M NOT PREJUDICE ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS.











I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. BUT JUST DON'T PUSH IT.












WARNING: LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY SEXUAL
PREJUDICE OF HOMOSEXUALS








http://www.supercars.net/Search2?INPUT=2004+Mercedes-Benz+CLK+DTM+AMG(ka gome's car)











CHAPTER FOUR










Inuyasha was sitting on the lunch table at school. He went to Shikon High. When Monday came, Miroku had demanded to know what had happened at the session. He told Miroku, and he was stopping him almost every sentence, to squeeze a comment. But that was how it went, when you had a pervert for a best friend.





"...and then I asked about her best friend. Let me tell you, big ass mistake. She told me he was dead and that he used to make her very happy-"









"I wonder how" Miroku said with a perverted smirk on his face.








"Nothing like that he used to bring her yellow flowers on Wednesdays"








"Oh" said Miroku.







"Anyways...I think it was a big mistake. It made her sad."







"Well you didn't know, so don't blame yourself for not knowing." Suddenly there was clapping.







"Wow Inuyasha. I never thought you would feel sorry for someone. Ha! And to top it off it's your therapist."









"Hey how did ya-"









"Miroku told me that you were seeing one. And I just heard everything you said. I cant believe you got a bon-"






"Shut up!" Sango laughed.








"Sango, baby! How did ya get out of work.?" Sango had straight, long black hair. She was 23 years old and quite tall for a women. She was wearing low baggy green pants and a tank top. She worked at a computer company named Hicrokes. Miroku hugged and kissed her hello.









"Will you guys not do that in front of me?" Inuyasha said when he noticed that their tounges where stuck down each others throats.










"You're just jealous" said Miroku.













"Oh yeah! You got me. I really wanna choke on her tongue." Inuyasha said sarcastically. Sango glared at him evilly. The school bell rang to go to sixth period.












"Come on Miroku, P.E. awaits us" Inuyasha said with a sigh. Miroku gave him a signal to go ahead of him. He sighed once again, glancing over his shoulder at the making out couple. He walked to the locker rooms. He changed and leaned on a wall, waiting for Miroku to hurry up.












"Hi Inuyasha." said a girl named Ayako. She had dark red hair and a petite body. She fluttered her eyes at him.









"Yea...hi" He said not really paying her any attention. 'Maybe she would go away if I ignored her'. But no. She was also leaning on the wall awfully close to him. Rubbing her breast on his arm. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye.









"Could you please give me some space?" Inuyasha said politely. If he would tell her what was on his mind, then she would start crying. With the sniffing, and the tears, and the buggers...Agh. She looked at him surprisingly. Then she laughed.









"What is so funny wench?" He said, his temper growing.







"Inuyasha...I never knew you were gay."she said leaning away from him.









"I’m not gay bitch. You just smell like shit." She stopped laughing completely and she moved her hand back to slap him. Of course with his hanyou reflexes, he caught her hand. She gasped.








"Don't you lay a fucking finger on me." Inuyasha said slowly. He couldn't believe the bitch. He moved from the wall leaving her there and walked towards Miroku, that was standing a couple meters away.








"What was that about?" said Miroku as Inuyasha brushed past him.








"Nothing"








"Inuyasha. Tell me." Miroku said as he followed him to the gym.









"She called me a fag, just because I didn't want her hoe-y body on me." Miroku smiled at Inuyasha. He would never get any, if he kept this up.







------------------------------ --------------------------------------- -----------------------------------








"...and then I felt this intense urge to...to...just...oh I don’t know. But then I just said 'yes' and they went upstairs to play with their Barbie Dolls. I couldn’t stop watching her. I know it is wrong but...I know I have to be strong. I didn't touch her. Not once. I drove her home. I said 'goodnight'. That's all." said a middle-aged man. He had very short hair and you could see the beginning of balding appearing on the top of his head.








"Your doing very well Juma. It is good that you controlled your urges. The little girl would have been in fear for the rest of her life, if you acted upon these urges. You saved her life." Kagome said with a heart-stopping smile.








"I'm also proud of myself. I talked for a little while with Malika. She said that she realized that she still cared for me. My life is turning around. It's going back to normal. You were right. You don't know how thankful I am that my wife is willing to try and work it out." said Juma standing up. Kagome did the same. He walked up to her and hugged her for all he was worth. Kagome was surprised, but when she recovered, she hugged him lightly.








"No, don't thank me. This was all you. I only listened. You should be thanking yourself. Do you still want to see me? You have overcome this."








"Yes. It is nice to have someone listen to your problems without being judged. Can I come back next week on Thursday?" He said hopefully.








"Of course! You don't even have to ask. Would you like the antidote?" The demon nodded in response.








"Well alright. I will call Mr. Yaida and tell him to meet you at Suzi's Desk. Will you go tell her of your appointment?" Kagome said as she folded her notebook and placed it on top of her desk.








"Yes. 'Till Thursday, Dr. Higurashi." Juma said while shaking her hand. When he stepped out of her office she sat down in her chair. She sighed. That had been the last of her therapy sessions for today. She went to her desk and picked up her purse and her notebook.







'I guess I have work today.' Kagome thought. She opened the last drawer to the left. She pulled out her green and blue notebooks. 'Inuyasha Takahashi and Muso Ishikawa. Let's see'. She pulled the three notebooks to her chest and put her purse on. She locked her office and took the elevator down. It was only around 6:30. She walked to her car and opened the door. She had a 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG. It was a last year car, but in two years she had learned to love her car more anything in the world. Well not literatly. At least not entirely.






She drove on the freeway. When she got home she threw her purse on her comforter. She changed into a green tank top and some tight sweat pants. She removed her necklace and earings. She picked up her phone and called him. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. Four rings. Five ri-






"Hello?" a young man said. His voice sounded tired and caring.





"Hey. It's me. Did I wake you?" She said holding the phone with her shoulder and ear.






"No, just resting me eyes. I thought you wouldn't call. You took so long. Do you want me to come over?" He said finally sitting up from the couch.







"No. I have work to do. I was just...you know...just...I..." she sighed. She didn't know why she called. "I'm sorry. I don’t know why I called you.”







"Kagome, it's okay. I forgive you. I'm not mad. It was a long time ago. I know why you didn't tell me. I over-reacted. You don't have to tell me every single detail in your life. I just didn't know how to react when you told me that. But can we just go back the way it was. I haven't seen you in four days. I'm exhausted. I need you to be with me." He said tighten his hold on the phone.






"I don't think-"








"Kagome. Listen to me. We will work it out. Just let me come over tonight. I need you. You need me. We both need this. Badly. We're frustrated." Kagome knew what he was trying to do. She had said 'Well alright' a handful of times, when the going got tough. She couldn't do this anymore. 'I don’t wanna sneak around anymore. I can't handle him. He and I cant. Not anymore. This has to stop. I always come back to him when he calls. Im not a dog!' she thought with anger and sadness.








She couldn't keep cheating on Nobunaga. He was a good man. She was selfish. Just because she wanted to satisfy her needs. 'What about his? What did I do? How am I going to tell him? Am I going to?








"I'm sorry" She hung up.







She grabbed her coat.







She put it on.







She left.







-----------------------------------------------
Wor Of The Day:




suffuse: To spread through or over in the manner of fluid or light; to flush.







PLEASE READ AND REVIEW...HOW WILL I KNOW IF ANYONE LIKES OR READS THIS FIC!! THANKS SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG IN UPDATING!