InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yellow Flowers on Wednesdays ❯ The Beginning Of Spread Wings ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
'Thoughts'





"Speaking"





~Flashback~





IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! IM REALLY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE. I DON’T THINK THAT ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE ARE IN THERAPY. HELL I TOOK THERAPY FOR 4 MONTHS. IM ALSO SORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE. I'M NOT PREJUDICE ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS.





IN THIS STORY INUYASHA IS 16 AND KAGOME IS 26. IM TELLING YOU IN ADVANCED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT IT LATER ON. ALSO THE LEMONS WILL BE IN LATER CHAPTERS AROUND 10-15. SO DON'T TELL ME TO WRITE LEMONS. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY...SO BE NICE.





I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZISM. BUT JUST DON'T PUSH IT.





M/F, LEMON, LIME, ORAL, SOLO...





WARNING: LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY SEXUAL
PREJUDICE OF HOMOSEXUALS






CHAPTER FIVE





Inuyasha tapped the pencil against his desk. He thought hard. He had divided the paper in half with a slightly straight line. On the left were the negatives. On the right were the positives. He currently was doing the positives. He couldn't really come up with some for Miroku.




He looked at the negative side.






-Negatives-






Lecher
Idiot
Doesn't flush toilet
Doesn't wash his hands
Doesn't take enough showers






-Positives-




Slightly wise
Good at giving advise







He sighed 'Oh well'






In his mind he finished.





-----------------------------






"Hmmm." Kagome said. Her eyebrows furrowing.






"What?" Inuyasha said warily







"You do realize now that you point out the negatives right?" Kagome said looking up at him.







"What?! No I don't!"




"And you continue to deny it. Okay well, for Sesshoumaru, you have seventeen negative things. Positives, you only had one, him being a demon."





"I already told you he's an asshole"






"Hmm. Okay"






They stayed in silence.







"I want to talk to you about something."






"What is it?" Inuyasha was getting suspicious.







"Now please don't get angry, You-"







"What?!-" He stopped as she pinned him with a hard glare.







"As I was saying, your father told me that he believes you have an anger problem. He wants me to talk to you about what gets you mad and why. He also urged me to show you that there are many other different kinds ways of ways to show it." Kagome ended.






Inuyasha looked at her dryly.






"Is that right?"







"Yes"






"Okay...and your point is...?" Kagome sighed. Inuyasha was being difficult.






"What gets you angry Inuyasha?"








"What do you mean?"







"Tell me one of the things that gets you angry."







"Well...when Sesshoumaru calls me a half-breed and insults me."








"That is natural. Anyone can get mad and offended by name calling. But it is in the way we react that is important. How do you react?"







"We fight of course"







"Verbal or physical?"






"Both."






"That is very dangerous. Both of you could very well get very injured."






"We have already. Look I don't want to talk about this. I feel uncomfortable. Tell me about you"







"Inuyasha, this is about you not me."







"But I already told you! Okay look. If you tell me about yourself, I will answer anything about me. Okay?" Kagome looked at him. 'This could prove very beneficial.'






"Okay what do you want to know?"






A very beautiful crow outside looked in through the window. It was beautiful in a dark way. It's eyes zeroing in on the two people in the room. A weird look passed through it's features.







It spread it's wings.







It left.



---------------------------------------------
chary (adjective):

1. Wary; cautious.

2. Not giving or expending freely; sparing.