Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Yacht On Your Mind? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 3 - “Yacht's On Your Mind?”
By Dr. Thinker
 
Eric Raymond was in a bad mood—and it's not because of Jerrica or Jem is time! It's because of “The Misfits”. Howard has sent him a lawsuit for Clash, but his personal crook lawyer has been playing hard ball with Howard's lawyer—the Starlight Music's lawyer, Christy Marx, hates the Misfits.
 
Clash and the Misfits were entering the room. He hates to do—but if he doesn't—he may lose his half of Starlight Music to Jerrica—and that's one he doesn't want to do. The Misfits won't give a hoot about the cameras. “The Misfits” motto is “We Give Bad Name to New Wave.” He had to agree with it.
 
Jetta stated, “Hey, Prof. Moriarty, you look like Sherlock Homes on your bloody case.”
 
Clash told Eric that Jetta sometime used “Sherlock Homes” characters as replacement for usual words. “Prof. Moriarty” means a crook male person—“Irene Abler” is used for a female crook. “Sherlock Homes” means any person in the law business from a police officer to a judge.
 
Eric stated, “I won't mince words, Misfits. It's because of you, Clash. Your driving of that bulldozer at Howard Sand's `Battle of the Band' has got use a lawsuit. My personal crooked lawyer is trying to make sure that we don't end in jail for this. If you kept acting this wall, Jerrica will throw us street like an old broken down video system!”
 
Jetta asked, “Why don't you just drop a C.O.I. on Jem?”
 
Eric stated, “I can't. In for Christy Marx to allow me to go on with my contest I had to forgo my rights to a C.O.I. for one full year.”
 
Pizzazz asked, “How about declaring Pink Hair as a fraud?”
 
Eric stated, “Bad news is that May is the head of the Starlight Music's fraud police office—and she gives me a hard time. May believes that Rio should have gotten the company in the first place.

Roxy stated, “What's a river got to do with us?”

Eric stated, “That's Rio Grande, the river that separates Mexico from United States. Roxy, Rio in this case is Jerrica Benton's boyfriend, Rio Poncho. I can't get rid of Christy Marx, Jo Ann or May Malone—because if I do—I lose Starlight Music. You see those three members are very loyal to Benton family—since Emmett started this company--years ago—and I must kept them or lose my half of Starlight Music. Now, get out and be normal people!”
 
Clash stated, “Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know when he unwanted.”
 
The exit was abnormal for the Misfits until Stormer slammed the door on her way out.
 
-J-
 
In her bedroom, Jerrica was looking over a list of songs. The winning at the second “Battle of the Bands” had really put Kimber into the writing zone. Her bedroom got more music sheets then Mozart had in his house. She saw that Kimber was sitting by herself—and soon the other member of the Holograms: Aja, Sheena and Raya enter the room. Jerrica got off her bed and locked her bed door.
 
Kimber stated “Ok. I won't mince my words, despite this being an informal `Hologram' meeting. Using Amazon.com, the biggest shopping, I believe the best numbers of songs for a CD sixteen songs. But I only have fifteen songs more—the last is “How You Play the Game”. I had written nine more-but they are more suitable for the “Misfits” beat.”

Raya stated, “That's odd—I heard a phone ringing to `Like a Dream'.”

Jerrica smiled as she remarked, “It was Aja's idea. Synergy has a recording device in both Jem Star earrings--so, using her lab top, she and Synergy work to put “Like a Dream” to the phone. Synergy was going to see if works later.”
 
Jerrica picks up the phone—and out come an orb. The orb morphed into Synergy's 3-D form after a bit of time.
 
Synergy stated, “Not bad—but I don't want to that too much. I stick to computer screens—unless you summon me by the Jem Star earrings. I give a password that active me on any other lap-top or desk-top computer to Aja. Also, they are coded files on Kimber and Aja's laptops—which can connect to me. I also find out that I can't run my illusions on Kimber's keyboard, but I can with Aja's lap-top.”
 
Jerrica asked, “Any question?”

Aja asked, “Are we going to put `Like a Dream' and `Only the Beginning' on the CD?”
 
Kimber is, “Yes. They will be first two songs on the CD.”
 
Jerrica heard her bedroom telephone go off—and the meeting was paused for a moment as Jerrica talk business—and she smiled as she stated, “That's was Howard Sands. It turns out me called on behalf of the Danielle. `The Gamers', a Japanese J-Pop, couldn't come to Danielle's yacht—they are busy helping the police to trying to stop a non-Internet music pirating ring. It's going to a while—but they have to skip their concerts for a while.”
 
Sheena stated, “Too bad, `The Gamers' could go to the top of the music chart faster then us or the Misfits.”
 
Jerrica stated, “Howard decided to offer the role of entertainment to...”
 
Kimber finished, “…to Jem and the Holograms. And you expected it.”
 
Jerrica nodded.
 
Sheena asked, “When is it?”
 
Jerrica replied, “Tomorrow at 8 sharp on Danielle's yacht.”
 
-M-
 
Clash enter Stormer's house. Inside in the living room, Pizzazz, Roxy, Jetta and Stormer were watching some TV. It's seems that they was watching Lin-Z's STAGE show, “In related news, Count Danielle Dayara had found a new group to replace `The Gamers' for her up-coming benefit party. The band is Jem and the Holograms. I bet the music is going be good.”

CLICK! Pizzazz hit a button on the remote control turning the TV off. Pizzazz stated, “I'm mad at that report!”
 
Stormer stated, “Don't kill the sender of the message.”
 
Pizzazz growled, “I'm not. Clash, Eric was supposed to get us onboard the party.”
 
Clash stated, “It's just that Eric's punishment for us for actions at Howard's `Battle of Bands'.”

Pizzazz replied, “Now that's just plan wrong.”
 
Clash replied, “Oh, no. I know where is going! I tell you NOT to do!”
 
Pizzazz stated, “No one tells the Misfits what to do!”
 
Stormer, Jetta and Roxy nodded as followed Pizzazz out of the house in the usual Misfit fashion, Clash sighed-being the Misfits manager isn't all that it's cracked up to be—especially when they are ticked off. She spotted something—a collection of Mystery Science Theater 3000 box sets including Vol. 13. Looking over the latest volume which containing her favorite B- western movie, “The Last of the Wild Horses”.
 
Clash stated, “I didn't know my favorite show did my favorite B- western movie. This should go to like macaroni and cheese.”
 
Clash found Stormer's PS3—and put the “Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Last of the Wild Horses” DVD in it.
 
*J*
 
In 8:05 PM. Jem and the Holograms meet a speed boat driver, who took them to the Danielle's yacht which was anchor to far from California's shore line. Rio looked like he rather had been swallowed whole by Godzilla then hang around Jem. The front of set of the boat had contained Kimber, Aja and Sheena. Her band mates were now on board the Danielle's yacht.
 
Rio claim up first—and then helped her board the yet. Rio stated, “I wished Jerrica was here.”
 
Jem stated, “She has a lot of work to do—but she told me to make sure you have wonderful time.”
 
Rio sighed—it's going to a long night.
 
*J*
 
Jem was going to tell the truth to Rio, today—but she was busy. Lucky, Lin-Z and Anthony Julian wanted to talk about why didn't the Hologram had a video out yet. Kimber give the excuse that they didn't have song worth making a video about since they were brand new. She elbowed Sheena into Anthony. Both Sheena and Anthony were African-American—and she hope they get along just fine. It was after five songs—three of them were new songs—“GETTIN' DOWN TO BUSINESS”, “Decepticon” & “Music Is Magic”.
 
Rio and Jem were on the starboard side of the ship. Rio and Jem were talking about her past—and it's seems to be one weird event after another. If real life could be stranger then fiction, Rio stated Jem's life could be a novel of weirdness for the entire America.
 
Jem asked nervously, “Do you like me?”
 
Rio stated, “I hardly know you—and you won't tell me your identity!”
 
Jem replied, “May I should tell you. I'm really Jerrica Benton.”
 
Rio was quiet for a while and then asked, “Why are you doing this?”
 
Jem replied, “To save Starlight Music from Eric's greed hands.”
 
Rio nodded a she stated, “Usually I like to put the liars in the cooler, if you caught my drift—but I'm OK you doing this one…Eric got SLIME BALL written over is face. So I got to know what he done so far.”
 
Jerrica noted, “It's not him. He usually never does much. The only thing he did was the rigged the first Battle of the Band in favor of `The Misfits'. I'm worry about the Misfits…
 
A familiar voice stated, “Don't worry about us, Pink Hair. Worry about yourself getting creamed!”
 
Rio and Jem turned around to get hit by a spray of whipped cream. After they were able to clean their faces—they discover they were looking at the four “The Misfits”: Pizzazz, Jetta, Roxy, and Stormer. Pizzazz was holding a can of “Mr. Cream”—a popular name brand of whipped cream.”
 
Pizzazz stated, “Ok! Misfits, let's make some mischief!”
 
-SONG BREAK-
 
“Making Mischief”
BY: The Misfits.
 
We're makin' mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
And we're really gettin' in it
Mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
And we're lovin' every minute
We've almost gone berserk
Doin' all this dirty work
We're makin' mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
And we're really gettin' in it
Mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
And we're lovin' every minute
We've almost gone berserk
Doin' all this dirty work
We're makin' mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
And we're gettin' into trouble
Mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
And we're causin' things to bubble
We're pullin' it apart,
Turnin' it around
And we ain't gonna stop
Till the whole thing runs aground
We're makin' mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
No need to keep it quiet
Mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
Causin' things to riot
We're makin' mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
No need to keep it quiet
Mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)
Causin' things to riot
Mischief
We're makin' mischief (makin' mischief)

We're really makin' mischief
-SONG BREAK OVER-
 
The Misfit had caused a lot of trouble from minor--tossing trash on the floor—to major—tossing about a dozen guests into a pool.
 
Danielle touched a button the yacht's commutation channel and stated, “Captain, can you help us remove from unwanted guest.”
 
Stormer stated, “As Clash likes to say—`it doesn't talk a rocket scientist to know when he's not wanted.”
 
Pizzazz stated, “I hate to agree with you, but at this point. Misfit, let's make like Michael Jackson and beat it!!”

The Misfit ran fast to the port of the ship. They jump into a stolen speedboat. Jetta turned the wheel of the speed boat, Pizzazz stated, “Thanks for the great party, Countess.”
 
Roxy stated, “We simply must do this again.”
 
Stormer added as she slowed a cooked snail, “Love the party food!”
 
As the boat disappeared from the view of the yacht, Danielle was angry as she stated, “I should call the Coast Guard on those party crashers!” She was followed by the Holograms, Howard Sands, and Anthony Julian
 
Kimber stated, “What's done is done. Once we are the top of the charts, we have the last laugh.”
 
Jem added, “And the only we going to do that—is make better music.”
 
Anthony Julian states, “I start your video anytime.”
 
Sheena stated, “Let's do it now.”
 
Howard Sands added, “I'm cover your expenses and you can use my private jet.”
 
Danielle added, “I have the perfect place for film your video: Paris.”
 
Kimber stated, “Outrageous, let's go tomorrow.”
 
Jem stated, “First, we need finish our album.”
 
Rio stated, “I know a perfect company: Comet Inc.”
 
Anthony stated, “Is that Starlight Music's soundtrack lab?”
 
Rio stated, “Yes. But I'm can think I can force the boss to have Jem's group borrow a recording booth.”
 
Jem added, “After that...” She paused for moment and then stated in a voice that sound like bit of girlish puppy love, “…. Paris.”
 
-TBC-

I took me a while. It didn't know I should or shouldn't have Jem tell Rio her true identity. For a while, I wanted Rio to misheard Jem's identity as “Jessica Tenton”—this would give Rio a different flaw—yet kept Jerrica's identity secret—but I still wanted to please the majority of Jem fans—who wanted Rio not to have a clue—but since this my story, I decide to let Rio in the know.