Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ "Controls" ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 4 - “Controls”
By Dr. Thinker
 

The song of awful music filled one of the recording studios at Starlight Music. Pizzazz's, Stormer's, Roxy's and Jetta's voice were merger into a nasty missile of words and sound. They stop for a bit of the rest as Eric and Clash entered the room.

Eric order, “Speed it. Make it louder!”
 
Stormer stated, “Let's do it again!”
 
Pizzazz growled, “What are you talking about--I think that was perfect.”
 
Roxy added, “Yeah, I'm getting bored.”
 
Clash sighed as Eric rolled the eye. One of the biggest flaws of The Misfits is that they can be outrageously lazy when want to be.

Pizzazz asked, “Why didn't you send us to place like Paris to film a music video?”
 
Eric answered, “The reason is not enough money.”
 
Jetta stated, “I thought you were stealing money from this company.”
 
Eric retorted, “Pizzazz, there is so much I can steal until I own Starlight Music.”
 
Pizzazz screamed.
 
Jetta asked under her breath, “I wonder what Gummy Hair and her Fellow-0-Grams are doing?”
 
Stormer stated under breath, “Jetta, I'm betting taking their sweet time with their music.”
 
*J*
 
In one of Comet Inc's recording booth—a more welcome type of soft rock played. Jem and The Holograms were working a new song, “Twilight in Paris”, which going to the sixteen song on the first CD for Jem and the Holograms. In the control booth, Rio Poncho was listing to the song—and wonder how Jerrica becomes Jem.
 
Jem asked, “How was that?”
 
Rio replied, “You need to tight that one a little more.”
 
Jem remarked, “We do it until we get it right!”
 
The Holograms got back to working on their music.
 
-K-
 
August 15th:
 
I'm been shocked! It all started on the way out to the airport for our Paris video shoot for the song, “Twilight in Paris”. Rio has been holding Jem as she was a priceless vase or something. I was puzzled—and Jem wasn't a big help. She's was mostly hogging the stoplight for most of the video filming. I was so ticked off, that I walked off as Jem was rehearsing a scene. Rio showed up. He treats me as the little sister he never has. I told him flatly that I won't be treated as a young sister. Rio told me that Jem wasn't hogging the spotlight. I attempted to bring Rio down to Earth, but then he did something I was surprised at: He picked me up and carried me into building. In a elevator, he put me down, closed the elevator door by pushing a button—and then hit the top button. Rio told me that Jem told her identity to him—and he never spelled that information—to even to the other Holograms. He carried me down the staircase and out of the building's front door—and back to the where the other Holograms were.
 
Write In Your Later: Kimber Lynn Benton.
 
*J*
 
Sheena stated, “That was rotten you!”

Aja stated, “You almost give away Jem's identity!”
 
Kimber exploded, “I didn't Rio told me that Jem told him.”
 
Sheena and Aja asked in union, “When?”
 
Kimber stated, “He didn't say—but I would explain why he's been hugging like she's a priceless vase or something! But I had to hazard a guess—I say during on yacht during Danielle's party.”
 
Aja stated, “Before or after the Misfits crash it?”
 
Kimber stated, “Before them. After they left, we kept a close watch on Jem.”
 
Aja stated, “I think she didn't have the time. The Misfit surprised us all.”
 
Kimber stated, “You thinking like a cartoon character, Sheena. They come from the left side. Jem and Rio was on the right side of the boat. I should know—I was in the drink line which was on the left side of the boat, I saw Jem and Rio take the left side exit of the party room to get some fresh air.”
 
Aja stated, “What's the percent of possible?”
 
Kimber stated, “I'm may be pulling my numbers of our thin air—but if I had hazard a guess—a say: 90%.”
 
Sheena stated, “Not a bad number.”
 
Jem asked, “Can we get back to making music?”
 
Kimber stated, “Jem, you are too much!”
 
Raya let loose small giggle.
-K-
 
Sept 11th
 
Those Misfits! I'm got a list of annoying things they had done in the last two week! Sure, we were gone for a week—but they didn't have to wallpaper the city with their post. The neighbor that Starlight Mansion is in—this the only expect—but I do see the Misfit's van roll into a mansion to too far from it. Usually Pizzazz comes out the mansion---looking a lot different—and in a different dress. A blonde hair girl with a silk dress—I didn't know was Pizzazz under she spotted a few people not to far away—and insulted them, Adding the facts [Mansion + Green hair movie hair dye + a powerful van + a silk dress + a black mini-limo =] I'm come to the explanation that Pizzazz is the spoiled rotten daughter of man. So, she doesn't know when to stop her trouble-making behavior and act like a normal human being. I'm guessing Pizzazz's mom either died early in her life—like my mom—or left her father—and she's been uncontrollable since then.
 
Here's a few of the rotten things they been doings:
 
Stealing our CDs from radio station's computers.
Cutting up our T-shirts
Bride radio DJs to play their music equal or greater then our.
Taking down our poster or hanging their posters over our posters—the latter happens when the hangers uses Star Glue. Star Glue is a special glue made and use by Starlight Music/Comet Inc. companies. Star Glue makes a poster sticks for a week.
Giving false stories to about Jem to “Cool Trash” magazine and their ilk.
Attempt to steal the “Twilight in Paris” video from VTV via the Internet. Synergy given them a fake Jem home movie. This is was the most recently indecent during them.
 
Tomorrow, I'm going to see if I can get Eric off our case—let's just hope he doesn't have any sweet talk for me.
 
Write In Your Later: Kimber Lynn Benton.
 
-E-
 
Eric heard the door slammed open. He rolled his eye as he was expecting a pack of angry Misfits--but he was surprised to see Kimber Benton entered the room.
 
Eric stated, “Kimber, I have a word with you since your father's funeral….”
 
Kimber yelled, “Save your stupid lies for Clash and the Misfits! Tell the Misfits to keep away. Not matter, we won't stop until we reach the top!”

Eric stated for one in a great while a little bit of truth, “I tried to the control the Misfits—but they're impossible to rein in!” Eric paused and then stated, “If I someone like you, I know that you're the real talent behind the Holograms, not Jem.”
 
Kimber remarked “You are a big CREEP I know! You make Kingpin look Mr. Fred Rogers.”
 
Kimber stomped off—and slammed the door closed. Eric sighed—it's going to a tough year for him.
 
-J-
 
Jerrica stated, “I feel like I'm feel are going to fall off.”
 
Kimber joked, “Join the club, Jerrica.”
 
Aja let out a laugh.
 
Then, the near-by phone ring and Jerrica picked it up, “Hello?”
 
Raya, “I wonder who on the phone?”
 
Sheena stated, “Will find out soon enough.”
 
Jerrica stated, “That was Lin-Z. She's Jem hunting.”
 
Kimber commanded, “Find out what she wants!”
 
Jerrica nodded as she stated, “This is Jem.” They was a few quite moment on the phone, before Jerrica put back on its' stand. “It turns out our video is HIT! They can't enough of us! In fact, Lin-Z wants us in the next hour for a live interview.”
 
Kimber stated, “This is outrageous!”
 
*J*
The floor manager growled to Jem and the Holograms, “You got a 2 minute warring.” The floor looked a little stated, “Sorry, we had the Misfits on last week. They give me a headache. I haven't got a chance to return to my regular voice.”
 
Kimber stated, “I feel your pain…”
 
Aja added, “…The Misfits had been a thorn in our sides since we started.”
 
Jem stated, “What's the word?”
 
Kimber, Aja, Raya and Sheena stated in union, “Go for it!”
 
After 1 minute and 53 seconds, Lin-Z stated, “Welcome back, music fans! We had special treat for you. Live from Studio B: It's “Jem and the Holograms!”
 
--SONG BREAK
 
“I Got My Eye on You”
BY JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS
 
Hey babe!
I've got my eye on you
And I'm watchin your every move
Hey babe!
I've got my eye on you
Tell me what are you tryin' to prove?
You think you're hot, and your star is due (ooh ooh)
You think you've got somethin' different and new
Well babe, I got my eye on you
And babe, oh babe, I think so too
Hey babe!
I got my eye on you
And I think you look mighty fine
Hey babe!
I got my eye on you
I would really love to make you mine
You think you're hot, and your star is due (ooh ooh)
You think you've got somethin' different and new
Well babe, I got my eye on you
And babe, oh babe, I think so too
Hey babe!
I've got my eye on you
And I think you look mighty fine
Hey babe!
I've got my eye on you
I would really love to make you mine
Cause ever since you came in view
I just can't take my eyes off you
Hey babe,
I've got my eye on you
(Hey babe)
I've got my eye on you
(Hey babe)
I've got my eye on you
-SONG BREAK OVER-
 
Jem and The Holograms run over to the couch by Lin-Z. Lin-Z was itching to move her month. Lucky, she wasn't Harriet Horn, the know Shark of the talk-show world.
 
Lin-Z asked, “Jem, we know your manager is Jerrica Benton--but where is she?”
 
Jem stated, “Most like working on getting the new I.D. for me. You know it hard to get the government to help you in this day.”
 
Lin-Z nodded and moved, “How did you come up with the name of your band?”
 
Aja stated, “People are always saying that pop rock is just factory made, so the name of Jem and Holograms is to make…”
 
Lin-Z inputted, “…a twist on an old routine.”
 
Kimber stated, “You could say that—but it's mostly reverse psychology.”
 
A familiar voice that, “That's a big word coming from you, spider-face.”
 
Lin-Z, Jem and the Holograms turned to the face the voice. The voice was from Roxy of the Misfits. The entire group of Misfits: Jetta, Roxy, Pizzazz & Stormer were standing in off the camera.
 
Aja joked, “Look in the mirror lately?”
 
Jetta stated, “Take the Misfits. That's a name means bloody something.”
 
Jem yelled, “Yeah. It's means some who's stupid and mean.”
 
Pizzazz replied, “Well, you acting mean right now.”
 
Jem started, “Your band is really starting to really rub me THE WRONG WAY!”
 
Kimber was in awe—she never saw Jerrica lose her calm manner—but this was shocking her. Lin-Z ordered the staff to have a commercial break.
 
Stormer remarked, “By Bowser's shell, I never saw some this angry outside of a cartoon show!!”
 
Lin-Z yelled, “Will you guys escort those Misfits' ladies—using it loosely—off the stage.”
 
Rio and three stage hands answered the guy. The three stage hands put their hands on Roxy, Jetta and Stormer. Rio hands landed on Pizzazz. Pizzazz looked at him, “If you get tired of having Jem around, you can work with a real woman—me.”
 
Rio yelled “You aren't fit to breathe the same air as Jem!”
 
Pizzazz growled, “Then hands off, Mr. Jem!”
 
Rio was knocked into the light, and the light knocked at lot into Jem's direction. Rio and the stage hands saw the Misfits run off the stage store in the direction of the exit. Rio runs to saw that a light was going to fall on Jem, Rio jumped on a raise camera platform—and one stagehand roll him towards to Jem—and she grab him.
 
Jem weakly stated, “Oh, Rio….”
 
Lin-Z stated“…Take to my dress room. She can rest there. Grams', I need you to finish the interview.”
 
Kimber asked, “Without Jem?”
 
Aja stated, “We have too. But we better hurry.”
 
*J*
 
Kimber, Sheena, Raya and Aja enter the room, to see Jem and Rio kissing—and they turn to see the watchers—Rio and Jem's face were showing the red face of embarrassment.

Aja joked, “You kissing Jem like she's your girlfriend.”

Rio stated, “She is. I know Jerrica is Jem. She told me on that yacht.”
 
Kimber stated, “I got a few words for you.”
 
Sheena asked, “I'm afraid —but I got to know—what are the words you got?”
 
Kimber answered, “I, told, you & so.”
 
Jem, Sheena, Raya, Aja and Rio rolled her eyes.

Raya joked, “If you spill the beans, I'm going to make you rue your life.”
 
Rio joked back, “By life was rued when you born.”
 
-TBC-
 
Well, its looks the Holograms know Rio knows. What's going to happen next? Let's just say it's going to outrageous!
 
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker