Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ "The Hollywood Mess-Up" ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

“Ultimate Holograms”
A “Jem” story
Part 7 - “The Hollywood Mess-Up”
By Dr. Thinker

-C-
 
 
[From Constance's “Clash” Disc web page]
 
03/12/2010
 
Misfit Music is up and running—thought those pink gumball-size brained rockers may have got the romance comic book reject's company back from Eric Raymond, but we show her up—one of these day—I promise you that.
 
Clash
 
-J-
 
The Holograms were in Jerrica's office at Starlight Music. It took then a few months to change the look of it from Eric Raymond's office from a music star's nightmare office to something that looked normal-as normal for a friendly female CEO office can be.
 
Aja stated, “Well, Clash's acting like normal manager.”
 
Jerrica stated, “Well, she has to keep her band's fans. She's been doing that job for 3 years.”
 
Kimber stated, “No wonder, the Misfits are ticked off. They been in the music business longer then we have.”
 
Jerrica added, “And ruin many other smaller music studios, lucky, we stop him from ruining Starlight Music. “Vanity Fair” did a inside report on Misfit Music, which means, Eric and his pals has to kept a public-friendly face on for a while. In addition, I got a double surprise for you. I am going to take a vacation and Rio is going to run Starlight Music.”
 
Kimber asked, “I'm afraid to ask, but I got to know the reason—so what's the reason?”
 
Jerrica stated, “So we can do Howard Sands's movie.”
 
Kimber stated, “You know the plot?”
 
Jerrica stated, “According to Sands's summary. Jem will play Lori, a great female actor who gets a movie studio. Jerrica play a bit part as the lawyer for Lori. Thought, Howard Sands has yet to figure out what to do with the other members of the bands yet.
 
-K-
 
March 15
 
The party to celebrate the movie starting its shooting schedule was standing room only. Jerrica was busy as a bee. Jem was enjoying herself as well.

Write in you later,
Kimber Benton
 
 
March 19
 
Eric Raymond got the movie studio—with help from Pizzazz's father, Harvey Gabor. Sands stated that he would allow us of our contract—but Jerrica and Jem wanted to do the movie.
 
I thought we were done with those music clowns.
 
Write in your later,
Kimber Benton
 
March 20
 
Eric, Clash, and the Misfits rewrite the script over the night. Now, Jem plays, Lady Lame, a lame actor who leads a group of morons (the other Holograms) against Donna Dark (Pizzazz) and her friends.
 
Shana took it a little rough when Anthony Julian, her boyfriend was fire by Eric Raymond for speaking against him.
 
Write in your later,
Kimber Benton
 
March 23
 
Video and Lin-Z showed up at the movie studio. I thought we out of the woods since the press meeting about the movie was going smoothly, but the Misfits surprise us with large cloth poster made by Clash—putting us as guest staring in own MOVIE!
 
This was enough to make Jem angry—and she tossed a prop-star at Pizzazz. We quit the movie.
 
Write in your later,
Kimber Benton
 
 
March 28
 
We got double bad news. Bee Nee is losing her eyesight—and-we do not a lot of money in Starlight Foundation. We had two choices for doctor—one wanted to know Jem's secret identity—and other wanted a zillion of dollars. Howard Sands told me that might be third choice—but Howard still looking for third choice.
 
Looks we been swallowing our pride—and rejoining the cast of Eric's D+ movie tomorrow.
 
Write in you later,
Kimber Benton
 
April 2
 
It turns Eric allowed Jem back—if Jerrica would be this aide. Jerrica stated that until the movie is completed or Jem backs out of the movie again—she is going to get Eric the silent treatment to him and the Misfits.
 
Write in you later,
Kimber Benton
 
April 5

If I get a chance to corner Clash with out Eric Raymond's eye looking my way, I am going to give an upper-caught right to her face. I think she sneaked into the World Studio's writer house—and replaced our call sheets with one with the wrong studio numbers.
 
We tried to get Eric to forget the indecent—but in his words, he stated, “Time is money—and you wasting it. If you want money—you better be on time!” Lucky, Eric has gotten a huge star named Nick—and tomorrow is my big scene with him.
 
Write in your late,
Kimber Benton
 
 
April 7
 
I cannot believe how close I come to a human version of a sausage. It turns out Nick is an egoistic actor that makes Pizzazz look normal! I will not be here writing in you—if it was for Jeff, a stunt man. I have only had small bruises from my fall—but the nurse told me to take it easy.
 
Jem told Eric off—and most the entire staff left with him.
 
Write in you later,
Kimber
 
*H*
 
Aja and Kimber were pasting Bee Nee's room—and hearing Jerrica Benton reading “Alice in Wonderland” to her. Jerrica come out after bit after.
 
Aja stated, “How she is.”
 
Jerrica stated, “Losing more of her eye sight. She trusts Jem. In addition, Jem will not give up. Showtime, Synergy.” Jerrica was soon dressed as Jem. In the lobby, they were the much of the staff that quit on the day when Kimber almost got herself killed by those explosions.
 
Howard Sands asked, “Well, what's on your mind, Jem?”
 
Jem stated, “Eric thinks he got the laugh last on us. I am not going to give up with out a fight. I wanted to see if we can finish out what's reminding of the old script.”
 
Howard Sands stated, “Sorry, Jem, but much at lot as much. Eric put the old script in a paper shredder.”
 
Video stated, “You don't need a movie studio to make a movie.”
 
Anthony remarked, “Like your first video. That was done on a shoe string budget!”

Kimber stated, “We can make it loosely based on our starting self's—but we need some to play the Misfits—with out getting the real deals in one the actions.
 
Countess Danielle spoke, “The Gamers promised to make up for the skipping my yacht party. They are pretty friendly-for a Japanese pop rock band.”
 
Rio stated, “I play double rolls—Eric Raymond & myself—since he was using Starlight Music as his office.”
 
Howard stated, “Starbright lives!”
 
-K-
April 10
 
I been writing many songs—so much that Aja has been calling me a “song factory”. Jerrica has been helping looking up kids of other film workers to locate a nerdy female to play an early Jem. We may have to use of the Starlight Girls for the film.
 
The movie, “Starbright” is a fictional history about the Holograms created. Jem told “The Gamers” (Net, Tower, Key, & Cable) what happen and how things are right now. “The Gamers” agreed to play The Misfits. In addition, Jeff, the stuntman has been training the case us in stunt fighting. There was a bit of a family union as Key is “Keya Leith”, Aja's cousin. Keya is half-Japanese/half-Chinese, while Aja is a full Chinese-American.
 
So far, we got one scene shot done—the Holograms talking about music with Jem.
 
Write in you later,
Kimber Benton
 
April 24
 
It has been two long weeks for us. It turned out our nerd was right in front of us all the time—one of the Starlight Girls, Ashley. She dressed up as your stereotypical cartoon nerd. She was only need one for scene—a scene set in the past—in which she sings for the first time. Ashley's sing pretty good—but Jem willing to due over Ashley to make it song more Jem like—if possible.
 
Rio is pretty much has to act angry as Eric Raymond. He is getting a thrilling of insulting Jerrica or Jem—as the case might be—but he leaves the real rough housing to Jeff.
 
Of course, I told Video to tell Clash—if she comes by—that we going to make the Misfits look like the “phony trash they really are.”
 
Write in you later,
Kimber Benton
 
May 21
 
A few days ago, Clash showed up—and Video told Clash wanted her to say to Clash. Clash returned up in disguised as a blonde hair girl—and attempt to ruin the movie by stealing outfits from the set—but a make-up artist that Pizzazz had under figure pointed Clash out. If she fakes Jem, we are going to be up a creek with out an oar.
 
We had a narrow escape, but Clash did not to away with it. Unlucky for her, she have to stop in front of fake tree, a teenager was going to be using one of her plays for her high school.
 
Jeff decided to take Video's tape of Jem's April 6 accident on the set of Eric's movie straight to the union's office. Eric is going to have a fit!
 
Write in you later,
Kimber Benton
 
May 31
 
The movie is in post-production—with Jem and old pal. Her pal name is Sarah Energy. She may look normal, but she is as quick as a computer.
 
Write to you later,
Kimber
 
-S-
 
Synergy was watching over the Holograms as they sleeping. Jerrica was sleeping with her left hand on the two Jem Star earrings on her nightstand. Raya was sleeping the music room, she was mostly like the tired out from all the movie work. Shana was sleeping in the living room of Starlight Mansion—on top of sleeping Anthony Julian. Synergy blinked before moving on to Aja, who was reading the second volume of “Gem” book called “Sunbright”. Synergy assumes Aja is thinking of which one had the worst trouble with their movie—Jem or Gem. Now, Synergy went to view Kimber, who was sleeping with her dairy. She saw the May 20 entry—and giggled, “Sarah Energy?”

Jem stated, “What's so funny, Synergy?”
 
Synergy stated, “Don't tell Kimber, but I read her latest dairy entrance. She wrote the name of Sarah Energy in her dairy as an old pal of Jem. I think she wanted to mention me with out revealing the truth behind game. She give fictional teenager was behind my tree illusion.
 
Jem stated, “Well, it's better then call your, Synergy.”
 
Synergy stated, “I don't mind it as long as no one finds out about me.”
 
Jem stated, “Don't worry; no one will take you apart again.”
 
 
-K-
 
Everyone was in the den. Jerrica had just got back from delivering Bee Nee to the eye doctor. Once again, things happen as last time, June 1, rolled around—thought this time around they were four cakes from Rio. Two were the usual yellow frosted white cakes, but they were two pink-frosted chocolate cream cake. Jerrica knows Rio knows her other identity. Again, it was the same route with the gifts—and was more of them. Mostly, this time it was clothing. After everyone was done, Jerrica put the clothing into Synergy—and left.
 
-K-
 
June 21
 
The all the critic reviews are in for “Starbright” and “The Misfits Hit It Big” movies. According to the “Rotten Tomato” sight, “Starbright” is 100% fresh and “The Misfits Hit It Big” is 0% Rotten on their tomato scale. Eric had to toss out the plan soundtrack for the Misfits' movie—but our movie has been filling up.
 
In addition, good news is that Howard Sands found the third eye doctor, Dr. Amy Benton, Jerrica and my aunt. She helped the other two eye doctors helped fix Bee Nee's eyesight.
 
My favorite review is from Bee Nee herself—“The best thing I ever saw.”
 
Write in you later,
Kimber Benton
 
-End of Part 7-
 
Hi, guys. Dr. Thinker here—I decide to use Kimber's dairy as way of covering Starbright—since it has was a three episode-based mini-series in the original series.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker