Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ The Vision ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 12 - “The Vision”
By Dr. Thinker
 
Two kids—one a Sunbeam Girl, and another one a normal girl dressed in a 1980-style outfit. They were in a toy store. They were looking over a giant transforming toy from the “Transbots” toy line.
 
The Sunbeam Girl asked, “How much do you have in your wallet?”
The normal girl replied, “Let me check my purse.”

The Sunbeam Girl said, “You better wait. I smell a Nightmare around—and they love cash more any thing.”
 
The normal girl remarked, “I think you been hanging around the Beamers too much.”
 
As they walked, they saw two figure arguing, both were familiar, the Nightmare member, “Volanco”, and the Beamer sing, “Gem”. “Volanco” stomps off.
 
The normal asked, “What's her problem?”
 
Gem replied, “She was looking for money to steal. She was looking down the aisle that has the `Transbots' toys.”
 
The normal girl said, “Good thing, I didn't check my purse—I might have show Volanco how much money I have. I guess I did the right thing.”
 
Gem remarked, “Doing the right thing makes you an ultra-star!”
 
-SG-
 
Ashley was shocked—she heard funny story from the Cartoon Action Hour fans about PCs players that making weird after-the-show messages, but the one Desire did could have come out of a 1980 series' after-the-show message. This was the first one that the Starlight Girl—usually, either the girls were tired or have no idea for the after-the-show message or the episode was a mini-series. Her eye turned to the door, it was open—it was usually close—standing in the hallway was Jerrica Benton..
 
Jerrica said, “Nice work, Desire.”
 
Desire blushed as she asked, “How did you know?”

Jerrica replied, “Jem told me.”

Krissie asked, “Leaving again?”
 
Jerrica replied, “Nope. Jem and the Holograms have been busy plotting over next album. I been trying you located Kimber Benton.”
 
Ashley replied, “She might be the exercise room using the punching bag there. That's where she's been since you guys got back from China.”
 
-J-
 
Jerrica Benton entered the punching room. She saw Kimber Benton punching the bag like it was either one of the “Misfits” or one of the “Dragons”. The Misfits had been annoyance to the Holograms since Day #1 of Jem and the Holograms music career, but recently the Holograms got on the bad side of the “Dragons”.
 
The bag swing towards Kimber—and her punch missed—but then Kimber ducked—and kick the bag back.
Kimber turned to Jerrica and asked, “So, who are you going to be today, Jerrica or Jem?”
 
Jerrica replied, “Jerrica. I am going to get Emmett's diary.”
 
Kimber said, “I have the Holograms and Rio in meeting room.”
 
Jerrica replied, “Thanks.”
 
-J-

Jerrica walked into the government offices—and saw a familiar face, “Good afternoon, Christy Marx.”
 
Christy Marx replied, “Wondering what I'm up to—well, I answer that one.. Filing some copies of Starlight Music contracts—including your band, `Jem and the Holograms' with the government.”
 
Jerrica replied, “Thanks. I heard to pick my father's diary.”
 
-H-
 
The Holograms were waiting in the meeting room. The four Holograms: Shana, Kimber, Aja and Raya were sitting on a couch. Rio was sitting in a chair. Jerrica come in the room, and set down in the chair—and from her purse—took out a black book with golden “EB” near the bottom left-hand corner.

I said, “You know that the government will allow us to have our father's dairy as it was willed to me and Kimber Benton. Most of the pages are just simple notices on what the family was doing—getting closer to the end, I discover that he was building Synergy—first at the old Starlight House—and then at the Starlight Drive-Though—but the last page just after he make the Jem Star Earrings for me—he reveals his vision.”
 
-EB-
 
Nov. 21, 2008
 
 
With the red-shape earrings in safely in my gopher, Raya's hands, I think I write my vision of how I come up with Synergy, my hologram system. I had many meeting with a mysterious female rocker with pink hair—thought I have got order have forgotten about our meetings—but as I start on Synergy—I have gotten old memories back as new dreams. My first meeting with the mystery rocker I was grade school—I was trying to a rock star to perform for party—she and her pal's performed for the school. One of my friends should have I could be a manger of a musician group.
 
My next meeting with her was when I was in high-school. She introduced to Jacqui Benton and hit it off—pretty well—we become fast friends, and then boyfriend and girlfriend. My third meeting with the mysterious rock star was in college, she told to I should take “computers” as a back-up—just in case, managing a rock star doesn't happen. Surprising, she must have know will being with computers as much as musicians when I started running Starlight Music.
 
My final meeting with her happened while Raya was out getting the mini-limo I need for my family. She told me her name was Jerrica “Jem” Benton, and she was my oldest daughter—so also told me that she has been using red-star earrings as holding for the Jem illusion from Synergy. Synergy analyzed the data as one of her solid holograms. I know that solid holograms can't speak—so know Jerrica is an awesome singer. That date was Oct. 12 of this year. She told me that I will die in the following month---I think it's the end. I got a vision of the future, with Jerrica reading this to her sisters/band mates. Good luck with telling Rio your identity, I know he got a temper with lies and deceptions.
 
Written By:
Emmett Benton
 
-H-
 
Raya said, “He knew.”
 
Jerrica asked, “But how could I tell her that. We don't have a time machine.”

Rio said, “Let cross the bridge when we get to that. Right now, you guys should be planning your next album!”
 
The Holograms clapped in Rio's remark.
 
-TEOPT-
 
 
Well, some new answer—and some new questions have been dropped by Emmett Benton's dairy but they won't be answer for a while any way. I hope I make a good 1980-style “after-the show message” for the Starlight Girls' “Gem” game.
 
Oh, to Media Miner reads, wondering why the Dragon's song was yellow, well that was original a “Stinger” song from the original Jem series. As usual, that lyrics were gotten from “Jem: Unlimited”.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker