Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Money ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 15 - “Money”
By Dr. Thinker
 
It was 11:01 AM, Los Angeles time, and Eric was counting down the time to arrive of the Misfits. All of this is because, Pizzazz doesn't go to bed until 1:30 AM—when she's very angry with anyone that she met in her entire life. He had count down to the 5 second before the common noisy entrance of the Misfits.—and was about to mutter the word “four” when he hear the slam of the door. All four members of the Misfits have stand before him: Pizzazz, Jetta, Stormer, and Roxy. Even Stormer was mad as usual.
 
Eric muttered, “I need a new watch.”
 
Stormer said, “Left the TV on in Pizzazz's punishment house. Turns out it was on STAGE—and a recent rumor about Jem has been conformed.”
 
Eric asked, “Music Playhouse rumor.”
 
Everyone in Los Angles, knew the “Music Playhouse”, was a stage where any actor, comedian, and musician can do a play of anything. The rumor that's been affecting Los Angeles recently is that Gram's has been writing a science-fiction play which the stars are Jerrica Benton, Eric's rival and manager of Jem and the Holograms, and Jem, Gram's wife.
 
Stormer said, “If she has a successfully opening day, we finished. We be playing bars until the end of time.”

Eric said, “Well, it's time to unleash Plan L-1980”
 
Stormer asked, “What is with L in Plan L-1980?”
 
Eric said, “Its stands for Lettuce?”
 
Pizzazz asked, “And what's up with the decade in the plan that's in about 30 years in past”.
 
Eric said, “Here's a hint, Pizzazz. Some people call it `the Me Decade.'”
 
Stormer grin an evil smile—as she got the hint. She whisper Eric's plan to Pizzazz—and soon Pizzazz was grinning as well.
 
-E-
 
Eric had got a lot of press reporters around in this room. Those reporters were mostly those who on his good side.
 
Eric said, “As you know Jem and the Holograms, Starlight Music star attraction—pun not intended, won my half of Starlight Music from me for Jerrica Benton. During that time, I have to clue to the identity of Jem. I am offering ninety million dollars to those who get true identity of Jem's identity.”
 
-J-

Jerrica and Rio waited for the door to open
 
A reporter, Lin-Z, enter said, “Thanks for allowing me to have to you reply about Eric's reward idea.”
 
Jerrica replied, “No problem. Gram, Jem, Rio and I were expecting this about two months ago.”
 
Lin-Z said, “Gram.”

Jerrica said, “Jem's boyfriend.”
 
Lin-Z said, “What you got to say.”
 
Jerrica said, “Jem has her reason for keeping her true identity quiet.”
 
Rio added, “Exposing Gem's true identity, might Gram angry enough to make a temper storm from me look like a wadding pool.”
 
-SONG BREAK-
 
“Crazy”
By Jem and the Holograms
 
What's with the world?
It's too weird for me.
Everyone is doing strange things.
It's driving me, crazy.
 
 
Even a comic book villain
Would want to return to his home world
And never come back to his one.
 
What's with the world?
It's too weird for me.
Everyone is doing strange things.
It's driving me, crazy.
 
The oddest war doesn't matter
The oddest business deal doesn't matter
The oddest of the oddest has nothing one this.
 
Crazy
Crazy
Crazy
Crazy
 
 
-SONG BREAK OVER-
 
-K-
 
Oct. 3, 2011
 
Good grief—as Charlie Brown comically remarked in often in his comic strip. The entire Los Angles has gotten money crazy. Not counting those of Starlight Music members—only Cassette and Mouse aren't money hungry. Jem just wants to perform Gram's play—with out any springs attack—but every time we attempt to a private practice, we got beleaguered by people lookin for cash.
 
Write in Your Later:
Kimber Benton
 
-C-
 
Cassette rushed into the Jerrica's office. Jerrica and Rio looked Cassette. Cassette was carrying a bag. Spotting the bag, Jerrica lead Rio and Cassette into the private recording room, and locked the door.
 
Jerrica said, “Rio, Cassette is one of the few people who know about the other identity. Gram is Rio, if you are wondering.”
 
Cassette said, “No problem—and I always knew that from comparing his voice and Gram's voice just a few weeks ago. Now, my plan is the follow……..”
 
-E-
 
Clash entered the Misfits CEO office as she yelled, “Hey, Mr. Raymond.”

Eric asked, “What do you want?”
 
Clash replied, “Your money reward, I discovered Jem's true identity.”
 
Eric said, “Are you the real deal?”
 
Clash said, “I am not my other cousin, that stupid brain Hologram fan, Cassette.”
 
Eric said, “So what's true identity.”
 
Clash said, “A future Russian-American star in the year 9000 accidently sent to 1950 New Mexico—who working on a time machine. That's the mystery metal that people been thinking it's a UFO.

Eric said, “Any proof on this?”

Clash said, “This future story. I found in Jem's dressing room—while she and the Holograms were busy trying to get rid of some of the other hunter. Video is watching me—please uses the website here to deposit my money.
Don't worry; -it's a Swiss banking accountant.”
 
Eric said, “I know about bank. They still some Russian rupees for Astana Nicholas, if she ever shows up.”
 
 
-J-
 
The performance of the play was good—and Jerrica finally asked a question to all reporters: “What's more important my songs or my identity?” All people answer her songs.
 
Jerrica was in the recording lab with Rio and the other Holograms with Cassette.
 
Jerrica said, “Nice work.”
 
Cassette said, “Not a problem.”
 
Kimber asked, “One of your disguise tricks?”
 
Cassette said, “Yep. Thought I move the money so fast—that anyone tracking it will bee in for a headache the size of the Empire Building State Building. The Cash has been infusion into many charities including your special one, Starlight Foundation.”

Rio asked, “So how did you do it?”
 
Cassette replied, “The Holograms set up another practice for Gram's play. Jem used Synergy to create fiction group of people—which acted like the people who have been trying to expose money. I snuck in—disguised as Clash, and gotten the fake future paper written by the Holograms. In the girl bathroom, we switch disguises; I become Jem, while Jerrica become Clash. In Eric's office, Jerrica give the fictional proof to Eric and a website for Swiss bank. I called Lin-Z up—and asked for the good time to meet her. I hidden by Clash and Jem outfits for future use.”
 
 
 
-The End-
 
I make an error. I re-read my first chapter of his story which had original Cobra Commander and original Megatron being fictional in this ultimate universe of Jem and the Holograms. The song in this chapter is a Dr. Thinker's original. Hope you don't mind.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker