Jem Fan Fiction ❯ "Ulimate Holograms" ❯ Illusonia ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Ultimate Holograms”
Part 16 - “Illusiona”
By Dr. Thinker
 
The Starlight Girl was surprised to see who's running this Gem game, Jem of “Jem amnd Holograms”.
 
Jem said, “Let's see how you handle this mission.”
 
Desire said, “I'm ready for anything for this game.”
 
Jem signed as that brought back memories from seven days ago.
 
~J: Seven Days Ago~
 
Kimber said, “I'm ready for anything for this meeting.”
 
Jem said, “As you know, we been asked to perform for `Saving the Past' concert in seven days in Miami, Florida. Each band must pick a song from before 1960s.”

Rio said, “Rats. I thought we might be able to slip a Jacqui Benton song.”
 
Jem said, “No problem—but we don't know where my dad hidden her song lyrics and mater tapes.”
 
Raya said, “How about song from Gem and the Beamers?”
 
Jem said, “Those books were written in 1980s. Nice idea—but they might lead us to a real life version—and may Eric think we have a Holo in our own hand.”

Aja said, “She speaks the truth.”
 
Synergy voiced, “I second that remark.”
 
Kimber asked, “Hmmm. I talked to one of my friends, Maxie World; one of her next-door-neighbor is Illusiona. She was the writer and singer of “Rock N Roll is Forever.”
 
Jem said, “Not bad idea.”
 
Shana said, “Illusiona and the Mirrorettes, one of the first girl groups in the rock & roll business? The Mirrorettes are all right, but Illusiona is Pizzazz turned up to 30.”
 
Kimber asked, “Thanks so much for the nightmare fuel, Shana.”
 
Aja said, “I rather listing a Misfits album forever then face her.”
 
Raya said, “I think the other Holograms are making fun of your idea.”.”
 
Shana, Kimber and Aja said the following in union, “We aren't.”
 
Raya said, “I have an idea, Jem. I go with her to see if Illusiona would give us permission. While the rest stay her and kept on Eric Raymond and the Misfits.”
 
Rio said, “Not a bad idea.”
 
-J: Present Day~
 
The Starlight Girl had decide to spilt up their fictional characters similar to how Raya spitted up the group: Gem, Georgina, and Sunny goes to see Illusiona, while the other stay behind keeping on eye on Kathy Key and the Nightmares.
 
It was Desire, who was playing Gem to roll—and turn up a one. In “Cartoon Action Hour”, that meant a critical failure. Krissie playing Georgina rolls also rolls a one.
 
Jem sigh as the fictional game look like happen when she and Raya had their first met with Illusiona.
 
~J: Six Days Ago~
 
Jerrica was driving the Dream Limo to the Illusiona's house.
 
Jerrica said, “Synergy, turn on the Jem hologram.”
 
Synergy said, “I can't.”

Jerrica asked, “Why?”

Synergy said, “You are in a solar eclipsed area. Most of power comes from the sun. If the moon blocks it—I can't made any of my holograms.”

Jerrica said, “I try this way.”
 
Jerrica and Raya walked to the door. A familiar voice growl, “I hate visitors.” Illusiona appeared to green-hair, green-eye, and wearing outfit that wouldn't be out of place on Pizzazz herself—but Illusiona didn't have Pizzazz's lighting make-up then Pizzazz had.
 
Illusiona said with a growl, “Take a picture, it lasts longer.”
 
Jerrica thought Shana was right. Illusiona acts like an older Pizzazz. Illusiona asked with a growl, “What do you want?”
Jerrica said, “Jem wants permission to use `Rock N Roll is Forever!”
 
Illusiona said, “What's your name?”
 
Jerrica said, “Jerrica Benton.”

Illusiona growled, “I hate the Benton family. Get lost—and I hope the Misfits bruise you up good.”
 
-G-
 
Desire said, “I am going remember that indecent like forever.”
 
Jem said, “No harm.”

Desire said, “How about we add the villains, The Nightmares, to the mix.”
 
Jem said, “Only one here for now.”
 
~J: FIVE DAYS AGO~
 
Jem said, “What is “The Misfits” van doing blocking Starlight Mansion gate.” Jem paused, “Synergy, can you scan to see how many Misfits are in the van by the gate.”
 
Synergy replied, “Its only one. I don't which Misfits member,”
 
The door closer to Jem opened revealing the blue-hair Misfit, Stormer, coming out of the van's door.
 
Stormer muttered out aloud, “Roxy, you never fill up the tank full enough—and just want to get past the Mansion before anyone show up.”
 
Jem said, “Need some help.”
 
Stormer said with a growl, “Why not.” Stormer paused, “I was wondering what's up with Jerrica's visit with Illusiona yesterday.”
 
Jem said, “That's a need to know—and you don't need to know it.”
 
Stormer said, “If you after `Rock N Roll is Forever” forget it, Jem. Pizzazz is dying to get it from her.”

Jem said, “We see about that, misplace Misfit. I call a tow truck to remove the van from my house's gate.”
 
-J: PRESENT DAY-
 
Jem watched the group talked about what going to happen. The argument was a bad as the argument the Hologram that had the following day.
 
Desire yelled in a Jem-like voice, “CHILL OUT!”
 
In private, Desire and Krissie as their characters talked about the problem—the talk reminded Jem of the same talk she had with her secret computer.
 
~J: FOUR DAYS AGO~
 
Synergy saw Jerrica enter her private room and said, “Rough day at the office.”
 
Jerrica said, “Too rough. The argument was all over the place. We can't make up their minds. I had to tell them to rest their voices for the rest of day. For now the topic of Illusiona is off-limit. Hopefully we can get the song before Eric and the Misfits do.

Synergy asked, “What are you going to do?”
 
Jerrica said, “I wish I knew.”

Synergy said, “Emmett had the same problem. It was a two years before he hired Eric Raymond.”
 
Jerrica asked, “How did he solve the problem?”
 
Synergy said, “He was working with EVOL, a neo-new wave group assigned with Starlight Music.”
 
Jerrica raised an eyebrow. She didn't know that that Eric assigned a new wave group to the Misfits. Synergy told her the story. Emmett and Annabelle were working on getting a song for the same concert that the Holograms are planning. Their songs come from Donald Dare, a famous singer leading out of the Messer, a male group. Emmett showed up by himself—and gotten a grumpy answer like Illusiona give Jerrica. Annabelle vowed to get the song from Donald, but she and EVOL had argument—Annabelle and Emmet talk out—with Annabelle going by herself—and got Donald's song.
 
-J: Present Day-
 
After the talking, Desire decided to have Gem go by self to get Illusiona. She rolls a D12. Jem was on auto-pilot as she talked about similar events that happen three days ago.
 
~J: Three Days Ago~
 
Horrible music shows up as Jem walked up to the door and open up. The Misfits were playing horrible. Illusiona was covering her ears—shaking like most of the non-Misfits that get too close to the Misfits.
 
The horrible sound stop as all members of the Misfits stopped playing.
 
Pizzazz said pointing to Jem, “Did we show her up?”
 
Illusiona said, “I could hear you. Girls are too loud for my ears. I won't be surprise if my ears were blooding up a storm.”
 
Pizzazz said, “We aren't out leaving.”
 
Illusiona said, “Phyllis Gabor. Shut up.”
 
Pizzazz said, “Usually I said don't call me, but only Eric and my father know my full name.”

Illusiona said, “I give birth to you as Tina Gabor.”
 
Pizzazz and the Misfits—the first time was so quiet, you could drop a pin in the room. Jem watch the Misfits sadly unplug their portable amps and give them to Clash, their manager. Pizzazz was the one that remember and she give a remark, “You hadn't see the last of me, traitor.”
 
Illusiona said, “Oh, brother. Sorry that you have to see and heard that mess.”
 
Jem asked, “What song were those girls—I am using that term loosely—wrecking?”
 
Illusiona said, “The song was `Rock N' Roll is Forever' I heard from Donald Dare that Misfits were know as song wreckers. I give them a once change to perform the song—and if was decent, I would allow them the rights to record the song.”
 
Jem said, “What's your problem with the Benton family?”
 
Illusiona said, “Me and Jacqui Benton never got alone—all become a call folk singing stupid.”
 
Jem said, “Can I do it?”

Illusiona said, “Ok—but I want all members here tomorrow. One shot—no rehearsal. If you are decent—you get it.”
 
-J: Present Day
 
Jem had asked performance rolls for the up-coming scenes—all members had roll 12s on their D12s, the dice used by “Cartoon Action Hour”. Jem know that some how the game has been reflecting the events of her own two days ago.
 
~J: Two Days Ago~
 
Jem and the Holograms arrived by Illusiona. Rio plugged in their portables.

Jem said, “We only got once shot on at this.”
 
Kimber remarked, `You told that all morning long.”
 
Jem said, “And one-and two—
 
===SONG BREAK===
 
“Rock N' Rock Forever”
Jem and the Holograms
 
Have you heard the latest word?
They're playin' it every place
Rockin and a reelin
Reelin and rockin
Shakin up the human race
Rock n' roll forever
Rock n' roll forever
Rock n roll's here to stay, yeah
Rock n' roll forever
Rock n' roll forever
No matter what they say
Kids all around adore the sound
Settin the world aflame
Rockin and a reelin
Reelin and rockin
Nothin's gonna be the same
Rock n' roll forever
Rock n' roll forever
Rock n roll's here to stay, yeah
Rock n roll forever
Rock n' roll forever
No matter what they say
Rock n' roll forever
Rock n' roll forever
Rock n roll's here to stay, yeah
Rock n roll forever
Rock n' roll forever
No matter what they say
Rock n' roll forever, Rock n' roll forever,
Rock n' roll forever!
 
=SONG BREAK OVER==
 
Illusiona said, “Awesome work. You made me look a first timer.”
 
Jem said, “You just joking.”
 
Illusiona remarked, “I neither confirm nor deny that.”
 
-J: Present Day-
 
The game was over—and Desire did a familiar old 1980 message—“don't judge people by their look”—and most the Holograms
 
Ashley said, “Jerrica?”
 
Jem sighed, “You knew.”
 
Ashley said, “Had a feeling. Desire wanted to play Gem as she was in the book series, but I thought that might allow Eric to discover your secret—so I have her change that.”

Jem said, “Who else knows?”
 
Ashley said, “Other then me, Krissie, and Bee-Nee—no one else.”
 
Jem said, “How did you know?”

Ashley said, “Assumed—similar to how I bet Rio knew about other identity.”
 
Jem said, “In reality, I told him.”
 
Ashley said, “Wow. How did he take it?”

Jem said, “Fine. He hates criminals' lairs like Eric Raymond then other liars.”
 
-THE END-
 
The present day game in this chapter wasn't italic as it was from Jem's point of view. As usual, the lyric for song in this chapter is from “Jem: Unlimited”.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker