Jem Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The Mega Rock-Man ❯ Something Sneaky going on with Mykan. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
At the youth center, Rio was really working to the core as he lifted the weights over his head.
 
Aja was going at it good with the punch bag. Jerrica and Kimber were doing some basic warm-ups. Pushups, sit-ups, even some yoga stretching.
 
Raya was pedaling on the biker-machine, and Shana was on a treadmill running what had to be her fifth kilometer.
 
They decided to break off for a well earned drink before hitting the showers. “Ahh… nothing beats like a good work out and a drink before a shower.” Said Jerrica.
 
“You said it.” added Shana, “But I don't think it'll matter how much weight I lose, I'll just gain it right back.”
 
Everyone laughed.
 
Suddenly, there was a lot of commotion coming from the entrance way. “It's him… I don't believe it!”
 
Kimber even turned to a poster on the wall. “Mykan Rockman?!” she cried. “Playing here… TODAY!!”
 
I worked my way through the crowds with two huge keyboards in my arms. I passed them to the manager of the youth center and told him where to set them up. “In the gym?” he asked.
 
I nodded. “I'm actually in need of a good work out myself.” I said. This was going to be a chance to show off some of my wild talents as Keyboard-Master.
 
The managed agreed and began setting up.
 
I turned around and saw a hoard of fan-crazed girls crowd around me, demanding for my autograph or to ask me out. I could feel my nerves were starting to give-way, and I had a funny feeling coming from deep inside me… as if I was becoming someone else.
 
I quickly came up with an excuse that I had to hit the bathroom, and the change-room first, and I dashed off quickly.
 
“What was up with that?” asked Ro. “Those girls really seem to be onto him, and he turned them down.”
 
“Weird.” Said Kimber.
 
Jerrica began to get all suspicious again at the way I just acted, as if something was bothering me. Things got even weirder when I came back out from the change-room with different look and attitude.
 
This time all of the, noticed the little differences about me, aside from the fact that I changed into my gym-outfit.
 
I was just the way I looked last night at the mall, more taller, sharper looking than I did before, and my attitude had changed dramatically.
 
“Mykan Rockman… you are so dreamy.” said a cute girl. “Can you please sing my shirt?”
 
I smiled and took the pen from her. “It would be my pleasure to serve an adoring fan like you.” I said sweetly in a much deeper and dreamy voice.
 
The girl fainted at the sound of my voice before I could finish signing. “Ooh… I feel all squishy.” She whispered in a daze.
 
I signed some more autographs before the manager told me that everything was ready. “Wonderful…” I said. “Let's Rocket on!”
 
As I began working out, I played a very special rock song for exercising to and singing at the same time as if nothing was happening.
 
I started out by lifting barbells and playing the music with my toes. Now that was truly amazing, and since a lot of the girls knew the lyrics of the song, they sang as a kind of repeat choir.
 
(Mykan; Choir in the brackets)
 
The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime.
That's when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time,
Were going to need a montage
(montage)
Oh it takes a montage
(montage)
 
Then I moved over to pedaling, where as instead of holding the handles, I just played the music instead.
 
Sure a lot of things happing at once,
With mind, everyone what's going on
(what's going on?)
And when every shot you show a little improvement
Just Show it or it will take to long
that's called a montage
(montage)
Oh we want montage
(montage)
 
Over to doing yoga moves, as I played in a wild variety of ways.
 
And anything that we want to know,
(Ooh-Ooh-Ooh) from just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage
(montage)
even rocky had a montage
(montage)
 
As everyone kept on enjoying the show, nobody noticed the woman in the back, who was actually clash in disguise, was filming me with a hidden camera in her straw-hat.
 
“Hmm, this guy's really something.” She thought to herself. “Wait until I show this to Eric.
 
As she silently exited, she didn't see Jerrica catch a glimpse of her before she went out of sight. “That was no civilian.” She thought to herself. “That was, Clash, and I'll bet my rock-talents that she's up to no good.”
 
 
When Eric looked at the video…
 
Anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage
(montage)
Oh it takes a montage
(montage)
 
Always fade out in a montage,
(Montage)
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage,
(Montage)
 
He made up his mind. “Yes… OH YES!!” he cried happily. “Now were talking, that's the kind of action we need to out-do Jem.”
 
He began an assignment to get the Misfits to track me down, and bring me back to join the Misfits band as their new lead singer and Number-two Keyboard man.
 
Even I refused the offer they were not willing to take “No” for an answer. “Alright, Misfits… let's move out!” said Pizzazz.
 
After they left, Eric took a good look at Jem in the papers. “Hmm… just you wait Jem. Your days as Number-One are numbered. Heh, heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
I had already left in a rush, no one knew quit why, but Jerrica told the others that Clash was spying around again during my performance.
 
“Sounds like Eric might be up to something again.” Said Rio. “And I'll bet it has something to do with Mykan.”
 
“So what do we do about it?” asked Shana, “I mean that kid just runs off whenever after his show ends in a hurry.”
 
Jerrica was also starting to be convinced about something too. That fact that I looked different between my performances made her start to wonder to herself.
 
“Does he also have a Hologram?”