Jem Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The Mega Rock-Man ❯ Mykan's Secret Reaveled. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
The next day, since I didn't have any commitments to attend to, I decided to spend the a nice quiet day in the town. Getting away from all the noises of Rock, and be around some normal people for a change.
 
Of course, so I wouldn't cause calamity amongst any crowds of adoring fans of mine, I wore sun glasses and a bandana to hide my looks so no one would recognize me, and it worked too.
 
Not when I took a break in a café, where sad to say Jerrica and Kimber were talking about Jerrica's suspicions.
 
“I mean it Kimber.” Said Jerrica, “Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I think Mykan has a hologram that he can control.”
 
Kimber still couldn't believe it. “How can that be so?” she asked, “Dad was the one who invented the machine for Holograms, and no one else was ever recorded using it when he made it.”
 
Now Jerrica was really starting to get confused. She closed her eyes and thought deeply. “What is Mykan trying to hide?” she kept asking herself over and over again.
 
 
 
(JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS: Everybody Wear's a Mask.)
 
Everybody wears a mask, can't tell who is real
Everybody wears a mask, hidin' what they feel
Everybody wears a mask, isn't it bizarre?
Oh, Everybody wears a mask, masking who they are
 
Who can I believe,
Trying to deceive,
I can't tell one from anothe (other)!
See the hopeless task,
Underneath each mask,
I find another and another
.
 
Everybody Wears a Mask, I feel so confused
Everybody Wears a Mask, who should be accused
Everybody Wears a Mask, even me sometimes
Everybody Wears a Mask, each one plays a role,
Everybody Wears a Mask, masking heart and soul!
 
 
As I sipped my coffee, I couldn't help but notice that the lady behind the counter and a customer sitting beside me were both starring at me.
 
“You know… You look kind of familiar.” Said the Lady. “Yeah… you do.” Added the customer.
 
Obviously they were fooled by my disguise, so I just played it cool by saying. “You know, I get that all the time… I guess I just have one of those faces.” And my act fooled the two completely.
 
Suddenly, the door of the café burst wide open.
 
“Hey, it's the Misfits.” Another customer cried. Everyone turned and saw the four members.
 
“The Misfits…” Kimber said, “What are they doing here?”
 
The Misfits began rudely looking over tables for a certain someone, until they finally moved their way across to where I was sitting. “Hey, there bud.” Said Pizzazz. “Come here often?”
 
I put down my cup, “Who are you? and what is it you want?” I asked deeply.
 
Stormer slammed a big briefcase down in front of me, and opened it to reveal hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash. This Ooh the crowed.
 
I was so captivated by all that cash, that I didn't see Roxy sneak up from behind me and yank off my bandana, revealing my Junta Momanari hairstyle making the crowd all gasp.
 
“Mykan Rockman!”
 
“Mykan Rockman!”
 
Customers whispered my name from every corner. My cover was blown, but as long as I was careful not to lose my Temper, or get nervous, my BIG secret would stay secret.
 
The Misfits carried on. “We want to make you a deal, Rockman.” Said Jetta. “You come with us, and join the misfits…” she held the briefcase in front of me again. “And you'll get all this and plenty more.”
 
Jerrica and Kimber nearly fainted at the very thought of me joining the Misfits, but I was smarter than they were and refused the offer.
 
“I know you Misfits are sworn rivals of Jem and the Holograms.” I said, “Besides… I'm not called a One… Man… Band… for nothing you know. Thanks, but no thanks.”
 
I got up and walked towards the door, but Pizzazz and Roxy blocked my path. “Uh… it's not like you were given a choice.” snapped Roxy. “Get him, girls!”
 
Jetta and Stormer approached me from either side ready to grab me, but suddenly Jerrica and Kimber came up to me trying to help me.
 
“Out of our way Jerrica!” snapped Pizzazz.
 
“Forget it… he said he wasn't interested, now let him go!” snapped Kimber. Before long, the Misfits started to fist fight with the two sisters.
 
Pizzazz and Roxy dealt with Kimber and Jerrica. Jetta forced the crowd in the café to stay back or be sorry, while Stormer continuously tried to get me.
 
I could feel my nerves really getting out of control. “No… Keep it together!” I said to myself. “I can't get too scared or angry, or it'll happen… KEEP IT TOGETHER!!”
 
The café manager silently called the police, but it didn't look like they were going to make it in time.
 
Stormer grabbed a rope and tried to ensnare me. “Come on, dude. Make it easier and come quietly.” she said.
 
“Stay away from me… Just stay away from me, you!!” I cried.
 
But as Jerrica and Kimber tried to get the Misfits out of the way, they got hurt pretty badly. Jerrica got pushed down hard into a chair, and I watched in horror as Pizzazz lifted Kimber up over her head and threw her over the table.
 
Next, The Misfits had even brought along some reinforcements. Eric had hired some goons in suits to help the Misfits if things were to go wrong.
 
I even saw Jetta spill hot coffee over a customer who was trying to interfere, and then finally something inside me snapped. My anger was boiling red hot.
 
“You… You will pay FOR THAAAAT!!” I shouted. Then my body suddenly began glowing brightly as I shouted, “LET'S ROCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!”
 
Everyone watched in shock as I began to transform. Jerrica and Kimber were the most surprised when the light had faded out, and I looked exactly as I did during my performances. Taller, handsomer, stronger, even my voice was deeper.
 
“Ah-- What the--?” cried Stormer.
 
I stared her dead in the eyes. “Cannibals…” I snarled in my deeper, stronger voice. “How dare you hurt these innocent people.”
 
“Let's Rocket Dude!” and then one of my songs was magically started to play through the air. “Prepare to meet you maker.” I said to the Misfits.
 
I walked along the avenue.
I never thought I'd meet a girl like you;
Meet a girl like you.
 
One of the suit-goons growled and dove straight for me, but too bad for he didn't realize that I knew martial arts. He punched right for me, but I dodged it so fast it was as if I just vanished.
 
“What-- Where'd he go?” he asked.
 
“Right in front of you.” I called and then BASHED him good in the face sending him out cold. This angered the other men and they began going for me.
 
With auburn hair and tawny eyes;
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through;
Hypnotize me through.
 
“This will won't take too long.” I said. “I'll only need until the end of the song to beat you guys.” and I charged into battle.
And I ran, I ran so far away.
I just ran, I ran all night
and day.
I couldn't get away.
 
 
I helped Kimber and Jerrica up. “Are you two alright?” I asked. “You've both taken quite a beating.” And then I charged back into battle
 
A cloud appears above your head;
A beam of light comes shining down on you,
Shining down on you.
 
The cloud is moving nearer still.
Aurora borealis comes in view;
Aurora comes in vi
ew.
 
And I ran, I ran so far away.
I just ran, I ran all night
and day.
I couldn't get away.
 
As the fight continued on, it didn't matter how many of the goons there were. I was knocking them all over like Dominoes, without much effort either.
 
Reached out a hand to touch your face;
You're slowly disappearing from my view;
Disappearing from my view.
 
Reached out a hand to try again;
I'm floating in a beam of light with
you;
A beam of light with you.
 
And I ran, I ran so far away.
I just ran, I ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.
 
The Song ended, and the goons were all piled up into a big blob on the floor, and police sirens were growing louder in the streets. “Misfits, Retreat!” cried Pizzazz, “We'll meet again, Mykan Rockman!!”
 
As soon as they were gone, a small flash of light came from my body and I became my regular self again… and found everyone looking at me, unable to believe what I just did.
 
“Oh, no! It happened again.” I cried. Everyone now saw it for themselves, and I just assumed that by the looks on their faces they wanted me out of the Café, and so I was gone.
 
Jerrica and Kimber kept starring at me as I walked up the street alone. Now they had proof, there was something with me… or someone to be exact, but the guy they saw was No-Hologram.