Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Fan Fiction ❯ The pregnancy of Kusakabe Maron, resulting in Hikara ❯ the discovery ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

******** I do not own kamikaze kaitou Jeanne, and I have no rights too the original characters. I have only read the first manga, and watched the anime, so this will result in a mix of the two. I am pretty sure that I spelled pakyramou sensei's name wrong, so if you have the right way too spell it, please tell me! *********
 
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
 
Maron stepped out of the cold tile of her bathroom clutching a plastic contraption. Her face was pale and her eyes were glazed over, as if she was in a haze. She subconsciously stepped out onto her balcony, not noticing that Chiaki was there. He looked over at her clutching the plastic thing like her life depended on it. He leaned over his balcony to hers to get a better look at it. Finally noticing him, she snapped out of her haze, and looked at him with tears in her eyes. She was wearing a pair of boxers that Chiaki had left there, and a tang top.
She handed it too Chiaki, saying “it's blue.” How could this have happened? We were so careful, and it only happened once. She wondered too herself. Chiaki looked at it, his face scrunched up in confusion. He knew what it was; he just didn't remember what blue meant. Maron realized his confusion and managed a “Chiaki, I'm pregnant” Before she started to sob uncontrollably.
He quickly jumped over the side of his balcony so that he was on hers, and grabbed her in an embrace. “It's mine, right?” he asked.
She pulled away from him and looked at him, the hurt apparent in her eyes.
“Yes, of course it's yours! Who else would I……” she trailed off there, her face growing red as she started to sob again.
Chiaki picked her up bridal style and took her into her house, shutting the screen to her balcony with his foot. He lay her down on her couch and lay down next to her, still holding her in his arms.
Maron sobbed until she couldn't cry ant more. She fiddled with the engagement ring on her finger, wondering what her future would be like.
“So, were you crying because you were sad, or because you were happy?” Chiaki asked her when he could tell that she had stopped crying.
“Because……..” she hesitated, not wanting to say something that wasn't true. “Partly because I was scared, partly because I was happy……that it was you……” she stopped, waiting for his response. It was all up to him. He could chose to walk out, not have to deal with a child. Or he could choose to stay with her to the end.
He responded by leaning down and kissing her, letting all of his emotions of fear, happiness, and most importantly, love, flow through that kiss, knowing that she would understand.
They fell asleep that way, Maron with her head on his chest, his arm wrapped around her waist, breathing almost in union as they dreamt of what would happen next.
Miyako came to Maron's door around this time, wanting to talk to her about her next robbery. She had recently broken her arm, so instead of knocking, she had taken too unlocking her door with the spare key and just waltzing in.
She opened the door and stepped through Maron's hallway, over to the kitchen. It was quiet. Normally by now Chiaki would have woken Maron up and already have gotten slapped a couple of times for his pervertedness. She walked into the living room, stopping short when she saw the couple asleep. She noted Maroon's tearstained eyes, and Chiaki's obvious affection. She turned too leave, but as she was doing so she saw the pregnancy test. She put her hand to her mouth and gasped. She hadn't that they had gotten that close!
 
Understanding that this was none of her business, and that she had never had founded out without Marons' permission, she left. As she was walking out the door she whispered “I wish you luck”.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
A month passed, and the roundness in her stomach wasn't very noticeable, but Chiaki still had major concerns.
“Maron, we have to tell her.” He said as he followed her into her locker room after her gymnastics practice.
“Why?” she had responded innocently, not wanting to believe that if she still did gymnastics, that it would hurt their baby.
“Because Maron” he put his arms around her waist and made her look at him. “If you keep exercising like this, it could- he was cut off as she answered “yea, yea, I know. I just think that it is too soon for everybody to find out…..we just got married last weak…..it would be kinda obvious that we……..you know……..too soon.”
He put his finger under her chin, forcing her too look at him and whispered “as long as we have each other, everybody else's opinion doesn't matter.”
She looked at him, her face scrunched up as she answered his affection with surprise. “Who are you and what have you done with my perverted, could care less about my embarrassment, carefree Chiaki?” she smiled at his words though, and finally gave in.
“Fine! Fine! I'll tell Pakyramou sensei, but only if you come with me!” she grabbed Chiaki's hand as she ran down the hallway too there classroom, where there sensei should be.
Squeezing the life out of her husband's hand, she walked into her homeroom, her heart pounding. I wonder if sensei can hear my heart right now. She thought as she sat down next too Chiaki in front of pakyramou sensei's desk.
“You wanted too talk to me?” she asked in a `go ahead and say it' sort of way.
“Well, you see-
“Maron wanted too-
They both laughed nervously as they tried talking over each other.
“ pakyramou sensei, I wont be bale to do gymnastics for a while.” Maron started.
“Why in the world not Maron?” she replied, taken aback that she would suddenly quit.
“ Because…….because I'm pregnant. One month in, and I want you too tell the class for me. Basically I will be going on maternity leave.” She managed too get all of this out before her voice broke and she turned red, wringing her shirt sleeve in her fingers as she waited anxiously for her teachers reply. She depended on the teachers' approval…..she had been like a second mother to Maron, aside from Miyako's mom.
Pakyramou sensei pulled back in surprise. Little, innocent, naive Maron was pregnant?! Why, it was just the other day that she was playing jump rope with Miyako in her first year class………
Recovering from her earlier shock, she smiled at them, ( a rare thing that ever happens too anyone) and said “ well, I guess that it can't be avoided, seeing as its gymnastics or, frankly, your baby's life. I'll tell the class for you, but only if you and Chiaki are in the room when I announce it.”
With her conditions set, she didn't even wait for an answer as she got up and left, as if it had just been a conference with two ordinary students concerning grades.