Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Fan Fiction ❯ The pregnancy of Kusakabe Maron, resulting in Hikara ❯ the announcment ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The sun was bright as Chiaki opened the blue satin curtains, letting the bright sunlight flow over Maron's formerly sleeping body.
She groaned, shifting her wait and grabbing her stomach as she felt the all too familiar morning sickness coming. She got up and rushed into her bathroom, the gagging sounds easily heard out where Chiaki was making their breakfast.
“Can you eat?” he asked her as she walked out of his bathroom, drying her face.
“I have too, I don't really have a choice; I can't starve myself.” She replied, sitting down at her table. “Why are you cooking? Normally I would be great full, but your cooking is horrible.” She asked him as he put a plate of burnt eggs in front of her.
“Your sick and you're just going too throw up most of it anyway. Look, I made more, since your eating for two now” he replied, showing her the blackened pan.
She put her hands in front of her and motioned for him to get it away. “Just the sight of it makes me sick” she muttered.
A bit worried about her he asked, setting down the tray, “ are you feeling sick again? Maybe you should take some medicine.”
“ I'm fine. What made me sick was the thought that you made it!”
“Oi, I'm not that bad!”
“Sure you are. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't morning sickness at all, just your bad cooking that was making me throw up!”
Pulling off the mitts that were on his hand he ducked under the table, grabbing her feet and pulling her down. He grinned as her skirt was pulled up and he got a good view of her rear. He may be living with her, but little things like that still pleased him.
“ kyaaaa! Chiaki! What are you doing?” she yelled at him as he lay on top of her.
“ your being a naughty girl, so I'm going to be a naughty boy and punish you!” he grabbed her wrists and placed them above her head as he started too kiss her neck, waiting too hear her squeal and feel her face warm up.
Sure enough she squealed, and she blushed, but she did something else. She brought her leg up and kicked him, saying “ you shouldn't try to seduce me under the kitchen table. It's not a suitable place for things like that.”
He was taken aback by how calm she was with it, and got a perverted grin. “so you say that I can try to do it someplace else?” he waited too see how she would reply too that one!
“ no reply” was her curt way of annoying him.
They could hear the loud banging of Miyako's annual `time to get up maroon' morning routine.
Maron slipped out from under him, and crawled up from under the table at just the right spot too get a whiff of the burnt eggs that Chiaki had so kindly cooked for her. At the sight and smell of it she quickly placed her hand to her mouth and ran too her bathroom, once again throwing up.
Chiaki was getting a bit concerned about how bad her sickness was getting, and he knocked on the bathroom door, asking if she was alright.
She appeared from inside the bathroom as if nothing had happened, although her face was very pale. She gave him a faint smile and replied “ hie, hie, i'm fine. I'll get over it in a few minutes.”
“Are you sure that you don't want to stay home today?” he asked her, worriedly looking into her large chocolate eyes.
“ I said that I was fine, now lets get out there before Miyako brakes down our door.” She was clutching her stomach as she tried to calm herself so that she wouldn't throw up again, but seemed as bright and cheerful as ever as she opened the door too greet a fuming Miyako.
When they walked into there homeroom classroom, Pakyramou sensei motioned for them too sit down, and Maron grew nervous as she anticipated what was about to transpire.
Chiaki reached over and grabbed Maron's hand, as a sign of comfort. Maron squeezed back, becoming a nervous wreck over what was about too transpire.
“ class, I have a very important announcement too make.” She waited until the class had quieted down before she stopped pacing back and forth in front of the chalkboard.
“ this is mostly addressed to the rhythmic gymnastics team, but I was asked too tell all of you. Maron will be going on maternity leave for the rest of our gymnastics meets.”
All eyes turned too the couple in the third row, as the soft murmuring turned into a loud roar as they both turned red in acknowledgment.
It just so happened too be at that time that Maron got another wave of sickness as she dashed out of her classroom clutching her stomach and covering her mouth as she turned green. By now Chiaki had decided that she was too sick too stay at school that was three times already that morning that she had gotten sick, and she usually didn't get sick at all!
The blue haired teen raised from his seat and managed a quick “ I'm tacking Maron home, she is more sick than usual. Can you have Miyako bring our homework?”
“yes, yes, by all means make sure that she is well. Just don't skip school because of morning sickness all of the time.” She replied hastily as he burst out the door.
 
 
____________________________*********____________________________
 
** sorry that this one was so short, I got cut off in the middle of an action. I'll add the rest of the chap. Tomorrow.
 
*** If you review I'll add more chapters than I already am, and I'll give you a pic I drew of their kid!