Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Fan Fiction ❯ The pregnancy of Kusakabe Maron, resulting in Hikara ❯ the reunion ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two years passed, and Maron was very happy with her life. She still dint receive a letter from her parents, and Chiaki had too do all of the demon sealing on his own, because she wasn't pure anymore, but she was perfectly happy staying home with Hikara.
She was still in high school( I know that isn't probable, but for my story too go the way I want it, she is still going too be in high school) so finding a babysitter for Hikara was hard. Today was no exception, and her scheduled one had bailed on her.
“Chiaki, we are going to have to take her too school with us.” Maron concluded as they rushed out the door. Hikara was in Marons arms, and she just hoped that Pakyramou sensei wouldn't throw a fit about it. She was wrong.
“High school is not for two year olds!!” her teacher screamed as they say down at their seats.
“I'm sorry, but our babysitter bailed on us, and I can't miss this test, and if you give her paper and crayons she will be good for hours on end! Please, sensei, I can't miss this test.!” Maron begged.
She seemed defeated when Hikara smiled at her and giggled, saying “that's a pretty lady mommy!”
“ well…..very well, she may stay, but if I hear so much of a peep out of her I will send her down to the principle or infirmary for them too watch her, and if they cant do it, then you are both out!”
They both bowed low giving there thanks, and seeing her parents doing it Hikara joined in, her high pitched giggles made her class laugh along with her.
Seated in the back of the room with paper and crayons, humming contently Hikara stayed for the entire test, until Maron and Chiaki could leave. When they turned in their tests Hikara waved too their sensei as they left, saying “bye bye pretty lady!”
As soon as they were out the school doors, they rushed over too the Nagoya hospital; they were going too be late for Hikara's doctor appointment!
They rushed through the revolving doors, only too run into Dr.Nagoya himself.
“Grandpa!!!”
“Hikara!”
They ran too each other, Dr.Nagoya whisking up his granddaughter in his arms.
“Time for your check up!” the doctor said as he carried her into an examination room.
“Mommy, can I have a duce please?” Hikara still wasn't able too say `juice'.
“Sure baby, I'll be right back!” she replied too her daughter.
She was smiling as she stepped out of the room, she walked over too the juice machine and pulled out the juice after placing some coins in. she turned too bring the juice back too her daughter when someone caught her eye.
“M-mother?” she asked uncertainly.
A woman with purple hair walked up too her, saying “I'm so sorry that we couldn't be their for you Maron! Please, will you forgive me and come live with me again? I plan on taking you back too Europe with me, it's not like there is anyone here that would keep you from coming.”
Chiaki come out then, and as soon as he saw marons face he grasped her hand and asked “is that her?” maron just shook her head in confermation.
Seeing this her mother said “oh, so you have a boyfriend? Well, you'll just have too leave him. You probably aren't serious about each other anyway.” At this she grew angry. “What right do you have too come, and say that I have too go with you, and then say that I am not serious about Chiaki when you don't even know him!”
At this time Hikara decided too make an appearance. She ran up behind the two, laughing as she demanded “duce! Duce!”
“Shh, yes baby, here it is” Maron knelt down, handing the juice to her child.
“Does it have my name on it?” she asked, and then smiled when Maron pointed to it.
“Who is that, his little sister?” Marons mother asked.
“Actually……”
Chiaki's father came out then, trying too untangle himself from some cords.
“Mommy, look! Look what I did too grandpa! Isn't that funny daddy?” Hikara giggled as her grandfather tried to untangle himself from the mess that she had gotten him in.
Her mother raised an eyebrow at Maron, and the former Jeanne muttered nervously “we have a lot too talk about mother.”