Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ Changes Changes ❯ Ch1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Changes, Changes
 
Ch1
Murakami high so high so high oh I don't own SGT Frog.
 
What happens when Mutsumi (aka 623) falls for Momoka-chan and chaos insures. A jealous Natsumi (723) and a baffled Fuyki. Meanwhile Tamama is going crazy Moa and Keroro are getting high and poor Giroro is left alone with Dororo and Kyuki in the Hinata household.556 (Kogoro) and Rabbi try to get sergeant and private Tamama together and Kururu makes an new pokopenian suit will Dororo admit his true feeling at last to corporal Giroro?
Important places Ect.Ect things
Kissho School -kun male affectionate
Dama zoo -chan female affectionate
Keroro's room-Hunted by a ghost -san Mr. or Mrs.
Secret base -dono lord
Momoka's mansion Tamama's nickname for Momoka, Momotachi
 
 
Switching views every now and then
The day was dreary it was raining hard and the skies where gray Tamama's “little friend” Dororo had come over. Momoka sighed a day without light, a day without Hinata-kun.
Now 623 had been going by with Dororo and didn't mean to stumble on to his sponsor…in her room…alone? (Mutsumi POV)
Momoka looked depressed and wore a light pink kimono which was unusual for her, the effect was astounding not that he was into using big words just that she looked like a flower goddess. He was standing on a ledge (kind of stalkerish eh?), and the way she kept on sighing just added to his mood (yea that mood perverts).
He walked into her room from the window “Hello”
Momoka looked up shyly “Hi are you one of Dororo's friends?”
“Um” oh gods I'm blushing “yes I am I'm Mutsumi you can call me 623 also”
“Well then hi 623”she looked curious “Do you know Natsumi-san and Fuyki? Oh wait we've met, remember in the park?”
Oh crap that's right she likes that Fuyki guy a lot that's how I got her to sponsor me (see vol. 3or 2of the manga I think) “Yes hm you and him where together, so how has it been going in your relationship with him?”
She flushed a bright red, “Not welL this 0ne LiTtLe FlAt cHeStEd BiCh WaS TalkInG tO hIm”(vol. 5 the chick with the pink alien)
Whoa she got pissed better not argue, “Why don't you just make her `disappear'”
“Wow that's a great idea! Paul!”Momoka happily skipped downstairs.
Great now she's never going to notice me might as well play monopoly with Tamama and Dororo.
He trudged downstairs, Dororo was in the lead Paul in second and Tamama losing. Momoka was standing next to Paul rocking on her heels and panting from the run down the stairs, each time she rocked her skirt lifted and you could see her underwear oh god his face flushed and he walked stiff-leggedly upstairs again. Tamama won mainly cause he cheated and Dororo was trying to not look under Momoka's skirt.
623 came downstairs to find Dororo, Tamama, Giroro and Momoka playing “The Game of Lifetm”
Sudden ending doo do dooo!
Bohemian rhapsody is a good song