Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ Changes Changes ❯ Why ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch2 Why, why, why?
 
Keroro Gunso I no own
 
What happens when Mutsumi (aka 623) falls for Momoka-chan and chaos insures. A jealous Natsumi (723) and a baffled Fuyki follows. Meanwhile Tamama is going crazy Moa and Keroro (a.k.a sergeant.) are getting high and poor Giroro is left alone with Dororo and Kyuki in the Hinata household.556 (Kogoro) and Rabbi try to get sergeant and private Tamama together and Kururu makes an new pokopenian, suit will Dororo admit his true feelings at last to corporal Giroro?
Military standing:
(Paul is somewhere around here)Admiral-Grandma Hinata
-Aki Hinata (Fuyuki's mom) General
-Sergeant Keroro
-First sergeant Kururu
-Corporal Giroro
-Corporal Dororo
-Private Tamama
 
Another cold brisk day, wandering around, alone without anyone. He was thinking, (Dororo had sensed a change in his friend) He wanted to be near her, then he had an idea first he pulled out a piece of paper. He began drawing and was soon done. On the paper where two pictures, one was Momoka smiling with a harp, wings and a halo, and another Momoka with devil horns, tail wings and a pichfork. They both popped out; the devil smiled.
Meanwhile
Momoka was at the park she was giving Nori (Giroro's cat or a.k.a. Cat-chan) a piece of sushi and smiled Giroro was walking towards her and Nori.
“Hello Giroro is this your cat?”
He was shocked how did she “yes she is,” he answered proudly
“Giroro- she fainted
“Momoka? Momoka!?” Giroro pulled out the Kero ball (common I know what you where thinking)
Later -
Mutsumi was walking by the Hinata household Tamama stood outside he looked worried
“Hey Tamama what's wrong?” the two Momoka's peeped out his jacket and smiled.
“Momoka feinted and we can't wake her up” He was horrified the two Momoka's laughed.
~~~~~~At the hospital~~~~~~
“Um” it was an odd crowd Fuyki sat worriedly holding his backpack and fiddiling with the cloth while Paul ordered the nurses around; Tamama and Giroro reading a comic book together , whilest Natsumi kept looking nervously around, she was on a coffee buzz again.
“M-Mutsumi why are you here?” everyone knew he had no connection to Momoka whatsoever (okay, okay a little connection but not enough to be there for).
“Mostly guilt” Paul gave him a sharp look “I was doodling and…” the light and dark Momoka's poked their heads out and smiled, the light Momoka had a halo and wings and carried a ribbon she wore a dress that wanted to be a towto (plz does anyone know how to spell this word?) and had ballerina shoes on. The dark had the spikes and a third set that was black (talken about her hair) she wore a black corset that had straps and a tight striped skirt with a flowing edging a long the keens and had a pointed tail with demon wings.
Light “pruuuuu {Help, yes?}(think of kerebo)”
Dark “Brakemenenofkent {Of course we'll die if we don't you die, ****er}
The two Momoka s flew into the original
Momoka woke up “ummmm Hey Paul give Nori sushi she she” Momoka slowly walked up and stopped “H-hey fuyuki” she stumbled and oddly was caught by Keroro( he was in the backpack)
Mutumi “Are you alright?” he had a sad look in his blue eyes.
Another sudden ending!
Things start rolling in the next chap!