Kill Me Kiss Me Fan Fiction ❯ Somebody Told Me ❯ Confections over Confessions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

/n:
I can't be the only one who's noticed that Tae's height and breast size changes from panel to panel. Sometimes she looks almost completely flat (even when she's not crossdressing), other times very busty. Sometimes she looks tiny against Ga-woon, sometimes she's almost his height!
 
 
 
~~+~~
 
 
 
Well somebody told me
That you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February
-The Killers
 
 
 
~~+~~
 
 
 
Tae Yeon Im stretched her arms up, up, up! She sighed happily as something popped in her back, sinking into the plastic driver's seat. The blonde had been beaten in a driving simulator once again by her boyfriend, but she was content with the fact that she had whooped his ass at DDR.
 
 
 
"Taaaaaaae, wanna get something to eea-eeat? Hellooooo?"
 
 
 
She grinned up at Ga-woon, who was now looking down at her with a worried expression.
 
 
 
"Eh heh, sorry! I was spaced out!" the blonde apologized, scratching the back of her neck with embarrassment. Tae accepted the raven-haired man's hand with another cheerful smile. They bumped slightly as she stood, and his hand steadied her waist. She blushed at the proximity- they could almost kiss, at this level...
 
 
 
The ex-gang leader's mouth grazed across hers, whispering, "Yer 'spacing' again."
 
 
 
A tiny girl holding on to her mother's hand suddenly pointed to the young couple. "Look mama- You said that boys shouldn't kiss boys, but-"
 
 
 
"Those two are being bad," explained the harried-looking mother in a severe, disgusted tone. "It's wrong." She shot them both a fierce glare as she dragged the child and a boy their age to the cash register to pay for the games.
 
 
 
Dramatic anime tears rolled down Tae's face.
 
 
 
I knewI should've stuffed my bra today...
 
 
 
Ga-woon draped an arm over her small shoulders protectively, and moved her away. They paid for their time, and outside he asked, "What do ya want to eat? We still have time for that... I think."
 
 
 
She leaned in, almost toppling them both over. "...Um...Chocolate!" She grinned impishly. The dark-haired male laughed.
 
 
 
"C'mon Tae, it's a little late for that..." He poked the blonde's side, enjoying it when she jumped away in surprise. "Be kind to yer poor date tonight, will ya?"
 
 
 
Tae pretended to pout. "...Fine." However, her façade didn't last long against Ga-woon's knowing ocean-blue stare. More laughter bubbled up, and she almost fell off the sidewalk.
 
 
 
Ga-woon's strong arms held her up, and a happy smile crossed her face. A small murmur of 'I love you' met her ears and she snuggled into her boyfriend's side, oblivious to the thoughts racing inside his head, thinking to herself,
 
 
 
'I love you too'
 
 
 
~~+~~
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
A/n:
Don't be too mad at Tae- she doesn't realize that she's never voiced her thoughts!