Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Altered Resemblance ❯ Everything Evil ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Altered Resemblance
Chapter 8: Everything Evil
 
~~~~~~~~~~Squall~~~~~~~~~
 
The bad thing about winter break is the fact that Cloud can't come over without raising suspicion.
 
I lounge back on my bed and remember what he said. At the music performance Cloud told me he would call as soon as he could.
 
I guess I'm just anxious.
 
Mom's voice drifts up to my room. “Your friend is headed up.”
 
Friend? What would Zexion come over for? Especially without calling…that would be too out of character for him.
 
My door opens and I don't dare try to hold back my glare.
 
Luxord shuts my door and strides closer to me. “I need your help Squall.”
 
“What gives you the impression that I'll even want to help?”
 
A sadistic grin slips onto his lips. “I tell your parents everything and don't think I won't.”
 
I slip my phone back into my pocket and rise from the bed. “You'll regret doing anything.”
 
Luxord reaches out to grab me but I fall back onto the bed. Bouncing to my feet I launch my fist straight into his stomach.
 
“You dirty brat!”
 
“Get the hell out of my room, out of my house, and out of my life!”
 
“I'm taking you down Squall and that's a threat.” he sneers at me before stomping out.
 
I don't care. I can beat this. No one is going to hold me back anymore. Not Luxord, the citizens, my parents, friends, and not even Sora.
 
~~~~~~~~~~Demyx~~~~~~~~
 
Roxas and I plop down onto the couch. Both of us are glad that Luxord isn't home just yet but upset because we know he'll be back soon. Mom's upstairs on the phone with her door locked.
 
That's how she's been lately. She doesn't even remember to do the motherly objectives everyday; meals, health, love. Okay well love never was apart of it. But whatever, it doesn't matter to me.
 
The obnoxious chime of the doorbell sounds around us. With a silent agreement I pull myself up and to the door.
 
Just as I open the door Mom yells at me from the stairs, “Demyx don't you dare open that door!”
 
I grin back at Mom before throwing the door open. In the threshold stands a very older looking Roxas. He wears fitting black jeans, a white shirt, and a long black trench coat.
 
Very stylish…I'll have to remember the coat…
 
Intelligent aqua eyes gaze down at me, “It's nice to see you again Demyx. I'm sorry it's taken so long.”
 
“Is it really you…Dad?”
 
Roxas steps up behind me, “Why are you here?”
 
We stand aside to let Dad in before our arms wrap around him.
 
“What are you doing here, Ventus?”
 
Dad sneers at Mom, “Wouldn't you like to know.” He turns back to us, “I'm here to see if you two would like to come live with me for the rest of whenever. That is since I've finally been permitted to have custody.”
 
Roxas raises an eyebrow, “Is that why we haven't seen you?”
 
“Yes son, Larxene used Sephiroth's power to make sure I got the same judge and would never be able to see you both. But the man died and I got a new judge.”
 
Mom growls, very un-ladylike and stomps back upstairs.
 
Dad smiles at us, “Ready to go check out the house?”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~Riku~~~~~~~~~
 
Today's been boring as usual. As I lie on my bed the doorbell rings beautifully with a soft ringing. Stretching, I prepare to go answer it.
 
I hop down the stairs just as Dad opens the door. Being nosy I hide in the kitchen, hoping to see our guest and maybe more.
 
Dad leads Rufus, Axel's father and head of crime investigation, to the couches.
 
“What do you want from me?” asks Dad.
 
Rufus merely shakes his head, “I have a few questions to ask you.”
 
“Fine go ahead.”
 
“Have you seen your wife recently?”
 
“Of course not, she hasn't returned, much to my dismay.”
 
The blonde rolls his eyes. “Sure, do you still deny the accusation that you tried to kill her?”
 
The steely façade of the all-mighty Sephiroth takes over. “I think you need to leave now.”
 
A smirk curls onto Rufus' countenance, `You know Sephiroth you are the prime suspect. I'll see you in court.” with that said, Rufus shows himself the door.
 
Curious I show myself. I don't think I've ever seen Dad so surprised.
 
“Riku how long were you there?”
 
“The whole time.”
 
“Just forget what you heard. That man speaks nonsense.”
 
I narrow my eyes, “You're lying! Axel told me that they found Mom. I hope you're found out soon because I can't stand living with you, Sephiroth!”
 
Before I can blink, Sephiroth towers over me. He slams me into the wall “You'll watch your tongue when speaking to your father. Now go and stay out of my sight.”
 
“You aren't my father…he died a long time ago.”
 
Sephiroth wipes the spit off his face. His arm goes backward and I clench my eyes shut.
 
“Stop! If you hit my brother I'll kill you!” glowers Zexion.
 
Both my elder brother's arms lace around Sephiroth's, keeping him from punching me. He only snorts before releasing me and flinging Zexion to the ground, walking away and leaving the house.

I rush to his side, “Hey, are you okay?”
 
“Why wouldn't I be?”
 
“Thank you,” I mutter as I encircle him in a hug.
 
After a moment Zexion's hands rest on my back, returning the embrace, “Anything for my little brother.”
 
All my life I've been told to honor thy mother and thy father. But my question is; are they honorable?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~Axel~~~~~~~~~
 
As I walk back up the stairs my cell starts beeping; pulling it into my hand with Demyx's name flashing on the front. Opening the front I come to face with a small text message telling me to hurry over that something big is going to happen.
 
Trekking back down the stairs I stick my head around the corner to Reno's office. “Hey Reno, I'm going over to Demyx's be back later.”
 
“Okay be safe Ax.”
 
With a smile I walk out and hurry over.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Larxene opens the door and ushers me in. Before I can blink she has a glass of soda in my hand. She smiles at me, “It's so nice of you to take time to come over.”
 
I had already downed the small glass since I ran here. I lean back into the couch, “Not a problem at all. Is Demyx here…or Roxas?”
 
“Actually, they just left with their Dad to catch up. I have to leave but you're welcome to stay and wait.” Larxene leaves for the door and I just sit there.
 
Why am I sitting here damn it? Get moving legs! We gotta get out of here fast!
 
“I'm glad you came over,” says Luxord.
 
I feel my eyes widen as he strides to me. I attempt to get to my feet but my legs turn to jelly and I fall back onto the furniture. Luxord grabs my wrist and picks me up.
 
“W-What wrong with me?” I question aloud.
 
The blonde devil laughs, “I'm not stupid Axel. I knew the only way to ruin you was to drug your scrawny ass.”

I weakly push against his chest again and again, but it does nothing
 
How could I have been so stupid? It must be a type of pain killer…a strong one…damn it! But his mom or did she even know about it? Either way I need to save energy or I'm not getting out of this.
 
Luxord drops me on his bed and hovers over me. The chill of the air slides over all my bare skin.
 
“Don't scream now.”
 
As he climbs onto the bed I let my mind wander and block out all of what's happening to me. At some point I begin to feel myself blacking out in a way.
Better than watching I suppose.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Axel…are you okay?” I open my eyes to see Roxas standing over the bed. “C'mon Axel, we've got to get you out of here before Luxord comes back.”
 
As I take in everything I can't help but let a groan slip past my lips.
 
Demyx steps into sight, “Ax, what's wrong? What did he do to you?”
 
What does he mean? Shouldn't it be obvious, I'm nak-
 
Lifting myself into a sitting position I realize why it's not clear. I'm not fully clothed but I do have on my pants. My other clothing must have strayed because with a glance I can't find them.
 
I shake my head and stumble down the stairs. They follow me all they way out the door. A man identical to Roxas obstructs my way.
 
Demyx smiles gently at me, “That's our Dad; Ven. He's going to take you home okay?”
 
I nod and let this man help me into his car.
 
I just can't believe it. I fell into that trap and what's worse is the fact that Luxord raped me. I feel so unclean now.