Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Undead Hearts ❯ Other ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okie Dokie, this next chapter has a lot of...violence...and character death(s). So enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters. Square owns them. I do own the plot...but nothing else.
-_______________-
Undead Hearts
Chapter 6: Other
-_______________-
 
Roxas takes a shaky step forward before breaking into a full out run.
 
I didn't even remember about the Society until Larumia and Ralene step in front of me.
 
Roxas narrows his eyes. “Let me through!”
 
Ralene grins, “I don't think so Blondie. You better scatter before we scatter your body parts throughout this park.”
 
“Roxas please, leave before something happens. I'm fine, now go.” I plead with him.
 
“No Axel, I'm not leaving. Not now that I've found you. I just knew you weren't dead!”
 
“But Rox...I am....I'm a vampire now.”
 
Larumia shakes his head, “How troublesome...you living are. You're going to leave now or what? It's not like anyone would believe you anyway...or at least not yet.”
 
Roxas mumbles his answer confidently, “No.”
 
Ralene steps forward and grabs Roxas's throat. His body jerks with the shocks of lightning sent passing through him. She drops his body like a piece of trash.
 
Sora runs to catch his friend's body as I stand paralyzed.
 
“Y-You bitch! You killed him!” Sora chokes back his tears to scream.
 
Vines twist around his body and he falls back to the ground, helpless. The plant vines glimmer in the moonlight like sharpened knives.
 
Sora lets out a muffled scream just as they go straight through his throat, stomach, and heart at once.
 
In front of me, the two laugh like children at playground.
 
My blood begins to boil as I let my eyes trail over my friends' corpses. My subconscious takes over and I watch myself react.
 
I don't even summon my chakrams.
 
Flames lick at my hand, not burning it in the least.
 
“Hey Ralene,” She swivels around and I plunge my hand into her chest, burning everything I touch as my arm goes straight through.
 
Ralene's body falls to the ground and soaks into the earth as dust.
 
I don't give anyone the chance to move. I turn to my next prey, Larumia.
 
With my right arm engulfed in flames I sprint forward.
 
My grip tightens around his throat. I will the fire to move from me and it does as it's told.
 
Larumia's body bursts into flames before instantly turning to dust.
 
All my limbs ache as I turn back to the remaining Society and Riku, with his eyes wide and frightened.
 
I smile at him, trying to show him that I'm still me.
 
“Axel, duck!” he yells at me.
 
Without hesitation I follow his order and throw myself to the ground. The second I hit the earth a scream echoes off the trees around us.
 
I roll onto my back to see that boy with the lance deep in his chest.
 
Terra falls to his knees panting, struggling to cling to life.
 
Yet all I can do is lie here. My body is too weak because I used so much energy to fast. Rolling my head, my eyes fall on Riku. Anger radiates off of him as he grins sadistically.
 
Riku tears his arms from Aeleus's iron grasp and summons Way to Dawn. The blade plunges deep into the chest of the giant.
 
My Giver spares no time in spinning around and stabbing the torso of that belonging to Rulod.
 
Riku zigzags forward to stand in front of Dilan. The sword sticks mercilessly into Dilan's stomach. “How dare you kill my Other!” Riku growls at him furiously. With that said, Riku yanks the blade out only to shove it back into his heart.
 
Since the others escaped, Riku runs to Terra. He pulls the lance out carefully before cradling Terra in his arms.
 
“R-Riku...I've been...waiting.” he chokes out. Terra holds a handful of Riku's shirt in his fist. “I'm...ready to...become one.”
 
A colorless light envelops them. Tears streak down Terra's face while an orb of light floats into Riku's chest. While the lifeless radiance fades, Riku lies Terra's limp body onto the blood stained grass.
 
My lunar haired Giver stands and walks over to me, his body surrounded in a black illumination.