Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Evanescence Of Fantasies ❯ Possessed ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
POSSESSED

Did you think it was going to be fun, huh?
She hissed angrily as Lenne received another blow to the back. Did you know who you were talking to, Lenne? You need to learn your place! Twenty more lashes! I want this floor covered in her blood!
Lenne bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out. The whip striked her skin oncemore, fresh blood leaving her wounds to run down her back. Closing her eyes she tried to invision herself elsewhere, maybe back in Spira with all her friends. But not even the image of their comforting smiles can take her mind off of the pain from the whip.
I can't believe you're making me hurt my own body...your mother was never like this! She paid attention! She was one of the good sacrifices! Princess Samara continued to criticize Lenne and her disobedience as Lenne tried to stay conscious. The heartless holding her down peered into the brightness of the purple fire as the one whipping her paused. Just look at that back of yours! That's sure to leave damn scars! How am I going to look when I walk around in my new body with scars? I swear you get me angry on purpose. You want me to look bad! You want me to scar your body to spite me.
Lenne opened her mouth to say something but found she couldn't speak. It was probably a good thing she couldn't because it would just end in another session of getting whipped by Princess Samara's heartless again. She stayed still on the cold dark floor, gazing at the fire with misty eyes. She felt it looking back at her, it's flames burning into her eyes like a real person was actually gazing back at her.
Don't give me that look of pity, Lenne. You made me look a fool...you know I hate that. Princess Samara said, no trace of remorse or regret in her voice. No one...and I mean NO ONE calls me a bitch and gets away with it!
There was a light tapping from the door as it opened slightly, Maleficent's head poking into the pitch black room. Lenne closed her eyes as the light from the outside hurt her eyes, "Princess, Ansem's got him. Riku is now fully possessed and under our control...the child's stronger too. He can surely beat that brat of a keyblade master now."
Lenne tried to stay conscious to hear their conversation. They were still using Riku! She had to do something before he was part of the darkness forever, but she couldn't do much on the floor covered in her own blood.
Good. They heard the smirk in the Princess's voice. I want to see this all for myself...I'm ready to come out the darkness.
Maleficent raised an eyebrow, "You sure? You said you did not want to fully possess the girl until all worlds were secluded in darkness."
Why wait? That's why I have sacrifices, so I can walk in the light without being hurt. Plus her guardian's practically under our control. What's he going to do to stop me?
Lenne felt herself being pulled to her feet by two heartless. Maleficent entered the room and shut the door, her yellow eyes glowing in the darkness as the fire made a purplish glow on her form.
"Pin her against the wall." She demanded as she stalked towards the fire.
Lenne felt herself roughly pushed up against the wall as the the remaining threads of her clothes fell to the floor, exposing her bare back.
"N-no!" She managed to whimper, knowing what was coming. The sacrifice. Princess Samara was finally going to enter Lenne's body, controlling her until Lenne gets pregnant and gives birth to the next sacrifrice and so on. "S-stop! Let me go!" She cried as she tried to get out the heartless' grasp.
Don't struggle, Lenne. It'll just burn more. The fire increased and crackled furiously. There's the money shot!
Lenne felt the heart-shaped scar on her back begin to burn, the sensation spreading throughout her body. It's been so long since Lenne felt the feeling of being possessed. She forgot how the fire burnt the inside of her body, worse then a thousand lashes.
"STOP!"
"Almost done, girl, stop crying." Maleficent responded as the purple fire got smaller, the flame entering Lenne's body.
"No!" Lenne shivered, forgetting the pain from the lashes earlier. "Samara...please..."
Your turn to live in darkness, Lenne.
The pain finally stopped and Lenne opened her eyes to find herself in nothing but darkness.
Opening her new eyes, Princess Samara was released by the heartless that were used to restrain Lenne.
"Princess?" Maleficent asked, gazing at the young woman in wonder, "You all there now?"
Samara looked down at her bloody hands, smiling. "I'm all here...but I do believe I need a shower...then again," She brought her hands up to her face to lick the blood, letting the taste satisfy her buds, "I do love the freshness of young blood."
"Perfect, Princess, but you might want to get appropriate before taking your body out for a spin." Maleficenct responded as her eyes strayed on Samara's topless body.
Samara glanced down at her body to find her top shredded on the floor. "Oh yeah, forgot about that. You know in the old days...in the village...it was ok for a woman to walk around topless. But now it's all indecent!"
"Times change."
"Then I'll change them back." Samara responded as a black dress formed in her hands, "I feel good about this sacrifice. Maybe Lenne's body is the one I need to permanently walk the worlds...as myself not some substitute body. Then again," Samara examined her reflection in a mirror that was hung on the wall, "I do like this one. She's cute."
"Looks like her mother." Maleficent agreed.
"Yeah...I'm ready to open Kingdom Hearts. Let's go find Riku."