Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 2: whats going on? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 2: What's going on?
 
 
 
As I'm floating to the light I start to see towers. They have stained glass on the sides of them, and there's……… There's Disney princess's on them. `Odd, they look like the ones in….OMG AM I IN…. I'm in my video game….. but I don't see Sora anywhere… where is he… If I was really in my game I would see him by now…'
As I was looking for him I saw little stain glass stairs in the distance disappearing. `That only means one thing! Sora's goin up them!' and I started to float to the stairs. When I got to the top I saw……..
…………………
………………..
………………
…………….
…………..
………...
………
……..
….
..
.
(Christy) “Ugh… where am I?”
 
I asked to no one…. but there was a response.
 
(???) “I dunno… I don't even know where I am.. But I'm pretty sure we have to hurry if we want to make it out alive.”
 
The person grabbed my hand but I couldn't really see him… I was still a little dizzy.
When I finally looked at him I realized it was Sora, A boy with spiky brown hair and blue eyes. He was stepping into the light. He let go of my hand when he slowed down.
 
Christy: WAIT!!!!
 
But it was too late. A huge shadow of Sora came out of the ground. A light took over his hand and the key blade, a blade in the shape of a key with a yellow handle that had a Mickey Mouse chain on the end and a long key like blade.
 
`Hey…why does he still get one…. what about me…' I thought.
 
Just then my hand also lit up… but for a longer time and the light that lit my hand was blue instead of white.
A heavy key blade that was Red, blue, white and purple came into my hand. The handle, which was blue, had complicated swirls and extended out pretty far. The blade was red on one side and white on the other side and the white side had indents of wings and the red side had indents of arrows. The chain on the end was purple and was the shape of a spider with a heart indented on its back.
 
Christy: Whoa!!! Now that's what I call a key blade.
Sora: HEY!!! URS IS COOLER!!!!!!!
Christy: Dude chill… we gotta kill this guy.
Sora: oh… yea… what are thes—
 
Before he could finish his sentence I was already aiming for the huge shadow of Sora.
 
Sora: How do we beat it?
Christy: Aim at its hand until its head comes down… Its eyes are its weakest point.
 
I was slashing at the shadows hand while Sora was slashing at the other hand. A little heartless came up behind Sora and knocked him down.
 
Christy: Careful... they can kill you (I slashed another heartless that was running behind his back)
Sora: They keep coming back!!!
Christy: Just keep fighting!
 
We slashed at the huge heartless until it fell and dissolved into the ground.
 
Sora: Hey…. thanks. Do I know you?
Christy: Nope. I'm Chr--- AHH!
 
We were being swallowed by the darkness. I felt as I was falling for hours.
I was just there…. floating down… and down… and down… and down …ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz…. oh sorry…. and down.
 
When I finally stopped falling, I was laying on sand with my eyes closed. I was pretty sure I was sleeping.
When I opened my eyes I quickly shut them again. I was blinded by the sun and it was right over me… where was I now? And what's going on?