Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 3: Destiny Islands ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Destiny Islands
 
I'm guessing we were finally back at Destiny Islands.
 
I woke up next to Sora and in my head I'm thinkin' oh yea this is hot.
 
I sit up and I see Sora looking at me… oh he looks so much cuter when he is right in front of my face and….. OH MY GOD……!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN ANIMATED!!!!!!!! HA!
Kairi is walking up behind him looking at me. She has short red hair and greenish eyes. She is wearing a really short skirt and a tank top. She has a confused look on her face like, `Who the hell are you'
Oh man… I messed up the part were she called him a lazy bum.
 
Sora: Who are you… and why are you here after being in my dream…?
Christy: oh… sorry Sora. I'm Chr—
Sora: WAIT! How'd u know my name?
Christy: Oh I know a lot about yo--- people…
 
Didn't want him thinking I was some kind of stalker or something.
 
Christy: Well like I was saying, I'm Christy an— mmhm… you looked better with long hair Kairi.
Kairi: EXUSE ME!!!!!! Who do you think you are!?!
Christy: Kairi… I am a better and cooler person then you… and I don't have to think that… and like I said before, I know stuff… so if I were you I'd cool down a wee bit.
 
She looked upset.
Christy: Anyway… where's Riku?
Kairi: You know Riku?
Christy: Yep…. well… I've never talked to him before… but he is so totally hot!!!
 
Kairi smiled at something behind me. I stopped smiling and it felt as though my heart stopped beating.
 
???: Well I wouldn't really describe myself as `HOT' bu---
Kairi: Nor would I (she was snickering)
???: As I was saying I wouldn't really describe myself as `HOT' but if you say so, I'll take it.
 
`It sounded like Riku's hot voice… my god he heard me say he was hot… whats ho going to say… is he going to be scared cause I called him hot…. would he like me….OMG HIS HAND IS ON MY SHOLDER' The things I was rambling on in my head. When he put his hand on my shoulder, I wanted to die!!! IM NEVER GOING TO WASH MY SHOLDER AGAIN…. until I take another shower that is.
I turned around slowly when he put his hand on my shoulder and when I saw him completely I was ready to faint in his arms. He had long silver hair and the deepest blue eyes anyone could ever have… my god!!!! And he was only 15!!!!!!! HELLZ YEA.
 
My goodness…. was in love with a freakin video game character.
 
Out of nowhere I just hugged him really tight.
 
Riku: Woah… uhhh…. that's one way to approach a guy…
 
I pulled away quick.
 
Christy: Heh ( I rubbed the back of my neck) well this IS just a dream (in a whisper) `a freakin awesome dream'
Riku: huh?
Christy: Nuthin… heh… uhh… but none of this is real… I'm going to wake up and its all going to be a dream… right… this isn't real…?
Riku: Its pretty real to me…
Christy: …… uhh… ok... Look when I slap myself, its not going to hurt… it's a proven fact that you don't feel pain when you're in a dream.
 
I put my hand up to slap myself.
 
Riku: No!!!!--- (He went to grab my hand to stop me)
 
But he was too late… I was on the ground in pain.
 
Christy: ouch…: whine:
 
Kairi also feel to the ground but in laughter.
 
Kairi: Well I guess that solves your problem. Sora come on, lets go finish the raft.
 
Sora looked lost…. he was just looking at all of us like, `what the hell just happened?'
 
Sora: Yea… sure... okay. Hey… umm… Chris... (He got up) can I call you Chris?
Christy: Yep.
Sora: Okay…. Chris… I want to talk to you later… ok?
Christy: sure
 
Sora smiled and walked away with Kairi into the distance.
I turned to Riku smiled and sorta blushed a little. He looked confused.
 
Christy: Hey! Lets go to the paopu tree and talk there.
Riku: Wait… how'd you know about the… never mind… ok then.
 
Me and Riku walked to the little disconnected island,
Which can I say was, like, REALLY romantic cause the sun was just setting and it gave the pinkish glow, anyway we sat on the branch and started to talk.