Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 4: Me and Riku ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Me and Riku
 
Riku: So where'd you come from?
Christy: Well… it's a long story… and odd (But really… I was forgetting where I came from… to get off the subject I brought up the fact that they were a game) Hey! Did you know your lives were made into a video game?
 
Wait that sounded so wrong… I would have been like what the hell? Ugh…
 
Riku: what?
Christy: I'll try to explain it in the least possible confusing way… if that's possible… uhh…
 
I couldn't look him strait in his eyes… I was so nervous. He was just staring at me with a dazed smile.
 
Christy: Its not possible (He laughed and I tried to force a laugh out... but u could tell it was kinda fake) Look… just promise me that you'll stay as close as possible to me no matter what… so you don't go off in the wrong direction.
Riku: So you're saying I have poor judgment in what I choose?
Christy: NO! Well… in the game yea… but I guess this isn't the game so... its different...
 
I looked at the ground cause that last sentence totally came out wrong.
 
Christy: (I looked him strait in the eyes) But promise me! (and I looked at the ground again)
 
Riku picked my face up by putting his hand under my chin and put my face towards his.
 
Riku: I promise (He took his hand back) and just to be sure that I keep my promise…
 
Riku raised his arm into a bush in the tree above us and pulled down a star shaped fruit.
 
Riku: Paopu fruit… Said that if two people share one there---
Christy: There destiny's become intertwined, and they'll remain a part of each other's lives…
Riku: … No matter what. (He smiled as he said that)
 
He pulled the fruit apart into two pieces. He gave me one of the pieces and we were about to take our first bite and then,
 
Sora: Awwwwww how sweet! Riku finally learns to love
 
Riku got up whispered something in his ear and while he was Sora looked at me and winked as in good luck. I blushed and looked away.
The next thing I heard then was,
 
Riku: BUZZ OFF (He pushed Sora's head back while he was on the latter down. The only thing you heard was AHHHHHHH ::SPLASH::)
 
Riku came back and sat back down on the branch next to me. He picked up he fruit again.
 
Riku: Sorry bout that… and what he said… (It was like he was reminding me what he said as if it was important… or… was it… was Sora telling the truth?)
Christy: Its ok (I smiled at him)
 
We took the first bit at the same time and then dropped the fruit. It wasn't because it tasted bad, cause it was the sweetest thing I ever tasted, but we had no choice. We were both lifted into the air and had no control over it. We were being spun in slow circles facing each other.
I couldn't look away… my eyes were just glued to his… and his were glued to mine.
We were getting closer and I realized it once our bodies were really close and I felt as if out hands we're touching.
Happens that he grabbed my hands when we were close enough… then little white blue and purple shimmery things surrounded us and the only thing that was going through my head was OMG OMG…. we're getting closer… are we going to….
And then we did. We kissed. I melted or wanted to. After a while our feet touched the ground again but I didn't notice.
I pulled away from him when I heard a noise coming from behind me.
 
Sora: Aww this is even sweeter then before.
 
Oh my god… he saw…
 
Christy: I think I should go.
 
I was so embarrassed…… I ran off the tiny island and stopped at the waterfall by the secret place. But while I was running off the Island I heard Riku's voice.
 
Riku: Nice going ass.
 
Like before there was a scream and a splash.
 
My god… did I just kiss him… or is this just some dream???
 
I heard footsteps behind me… I turned my head away thinking it was Sora or Riku coming to talk to me about before.
 
???: So where'd you come from… heard you don't like to talk much about it though.
 
I looked up to see it was Kairi.
She sat down next to me and I guess she forgave me for earlier cause she acted like it never happened and moved on with life… or did she?