Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 7: Into the World of TRAVIS TOWN!!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 7: Into the World of TRAVIS TOWN!!!
 
 
Kairi: He said, basically, that he was from another world and “One who knows nothing can understand nothing.” But he didn't say anything else…. Riku tried to run to him but within an eye blink he was gone and the only thing left was fading black smoke…. we're not even sure if it was real, or if we were both going crazy… but anyway… the guy you said was going to be there to look at the door was there.
 
Well that sounded just like the game… maybe its going to be the same… ugh… it was hard enough beating the game with a controller… but now I have to guild myself and everyone else to safety.
I looked at Riku to see his face expression… but when I looked at him it was odd now, Now I saw just a regular boy… not like before.
Before I saw an awesome, cool, strong character… but now… I just see him normally… and it was odd… now I didn't feel, or didn't want to feel, any emotion for him… could I really trust him after I'm just starting to remember everything everyone in my world did to me?
I can't trust anyone again… not after that… or was this different… should I trust him?
ARG, why does trusting someone take so much work to gain? … or… the real question… why do people do so much work to gain trust and then just destroy it?....
 
Riku smiled at me while I was thinking all of this. I tried to smile back… but I couldn't… so I just looked away.
From the corner of my eye I saw his smile go away and him look to the ground.
 
Ugh… why, why, why? I could have just smiled instead of looking away… now he probably feels horrible… worse then me…the way I felt about him… before, when I was in my world… was that the way he felt about me? ……………………I have to fix this!
 
Christy: (Looking back up at everyone again) The whole leaving the island thing… It wont happen until the black hole is really huge. I'm going to watch it from the paopu tree… Maybe we should split up. Now… When its big enough as when you can put your fist up to it and its bigger then it by about 10 times… then we meet each other by the raft.
 
Sora: ok
Kairi: If you say so!
 
Riku: (looking away) sure…
 
When I was walking away towards the paopu tree I grabbed Riku's arm and practically dragged him along.
 
Riku: HEY!
 
Christy: Just come.
 
When we were at the tree I sat on the branch and he sat next to me, but he didn't say anything and just looked out to the sea.
 
Christy: (also looking at the sea, whispered) I-I'm sorry.
 
Riku: (Looking up at me) For what?
 
Christy: I dunno…its just when you tried to smile at me before I just looked away and totally ignored you… it just makes me feel horrible now… It just makes me feel that im making you think I don't like you or anything… maybe we… we should start over… and take it slower… like talk more… I dunno… you might think it sounds really stupid… cause I know it sounds stupid to me… but yea… what do ya say?
 
He was just looking at me… I could tell he didn't know what to say.
 
(Through Riku's eyes)
 
What did she mean??? I thought we were doing ok… for the past 2 days… but then again…
 
Riku: Wh-how? …. Why??
 
I've never really liked anyone before…I don't know what to say to her…why doesn't she know what to say… I'm the one who shouldn't know what to say…
I have to break the silence…
 
Riku: Ok… well before we “start over” can you just tell me about you're world… cause you know a lot about me and my world… maybe if I knew more about you and your world, then maybe I'd understand this more…
 
She looked at me and looked like she was going to start to cry…
 
Christy: I remember now… why I hated it… I-… I remember
 
She looked back the ground again and tried to hold him her tears.
It was the first time in years that I felt sorry for someone else enough to almost start crying myself.
 
Christy: Do you really want to know….
 
Riku: Yes… It'll make you feel better to tell someone also.
 
Christy: I don't know if I can trust you…
 
Riku: WHAT?!
 
What did she mean she can't trust me???
 
Christy: Everyone I trusted besides my mom and brother had turned there backs on me… One girl made a lie about me…. she said that… well it doesn't matter what she said… but everyone… including my best friend… the person I trusted the most… cared for the most because she knew how I felt… she, she turned her back on me… she told everyone about me… my secrets… my life… she became my enemy… she lost me, my trust and she killed me… not physically… but she killed me… I couldn't do anything but lock myself in my room and do anything….
 
… Whoa… serious drama… how did she stand it? I wouldn't be able to live without Sora and Kairi… they were my best friends… what if they ever turned there backs on me after so long???
Jeeze… never thought of that.... I hope she trusts me though… I don't want her to feel this way… I need to help her… but how??
 
Christy: …. I had no friends, I disliked everyone and everything… and well basically I just had my mom and my brother… If I tried to talk to anyone else, it was like no one could hear me… and if they did hear me… they didn't want to… so.. Now I'm here and I feel like a regular person again… and I just wish that I never could have remembered my past… I liked it better when I was happy when I first came here… and now im putting you down… I'm sorry…
 
She looked at the sea again and the sun… or what was left of it… made her face shine with all of the tears on her face.
 
Riku: I don't care how much you bring me down with your stories… If you're going to feel better after you tell me them then keep going… I don't want you to feel like that… I'll always listen… and I'm sure Sora and Kairi would also listen… but never, ever think that I would do that to you… I'm not to sure how people in your old world were… but now you're here… and I'll do whatever I can to make you happy…
 
When I realized what I said I turned red.
 
She looked up and smiled. She sat up strait and then hugged me. I hugged her back and I felt her tears fall onto my shoulder… but I knew these tears were happy tears…
 
Christy: Riku…
 
Riku: Yea?
 
Christy: I lov--- OH MY GOD!!!
 
WAIT!!!! WAS SHE ABOUT TO SAY SHE LOVED ME!!!!!!!!
Why didn't she say it?
 
She backed away from me and I looked at her odd.
I looked at what she was looking at and turned around.
I stood there with my mouth open… there was a huge black hole in the sky with purple and yellow lightning bolts in it, and it looked like it was right in front of us.
 
(Through Christy's Eyes)
 
Oh my god… I was supposed to be keeping an eye out for this…
What was I forgetting?
SORA AND KAIRI!!!!!!
 
Christy: Riku! We have to get to the raft to find Sora and Kairi!
 
I grabbed Riku's hand and we want running.
 
As we were running there was thunder and winds were starting to pick up…
By the time we were at the raft the wind was really strong.
 
Sora and Kairi were holding the raft trying to pull it onto the sand before it was taken out to sea.
 
Christy: SORA!!! KAIRI!!! GET OVER HERE!!!
 
Sora & Kairi: BUT THE RAFT!
 
Christy: FORGET ABOUT IT… COME ON!!!
 
They both let go of the raft and it started to float away.
 
Kairi: NO!!!
 
Sora put his hand on her shoulder and they slowly ran to were me and Riku were.
 
We were on out way back to the paopu tree when little heartless came out of the ground.
 
Kairi: EWWW! WHAT ARE THEY!!!
 
Sora: …There… heartless…
 
Christy: So you remember!
 
Sora: Yea…
 
Riku: shouldn't we get rid of them?
 
Christy: No use… lets just get to the tree!
 
We ran around the heartless and climbed up the latter to the tree.
Riku was first and after he was at the top the latter fell. I put it back up and when I got to the top I stopped…
 
Christy: NO!!!
 
Riku was being swallowed up by the darkness.
His back was facing me, but when he heard me voice he turned around slowly. He had a smirk on. The darkness was slowly taking him under.
 
Christy: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!.... GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!
 
---
 
I ran closer, but stopped when my foot touched the shadows.
 
Riku: I feel the power! Come with me. Don't be afraid of the darkness!
 
He looked serious. I couldn't say no. He put his hand out to me, like he did to Sora, and I tried to grab his hand, but I couldn't. I gave up and backed away, I stood up strait and looked at him.
 
Christy: I thought you promised that you would wait for me.
 
He didn't look serious anymore and he opened his mouth not knowing how to respond. He closed his mouth and then tried to walk towards me, but he couldn't. He was to far into the darkness already. When he was struggling the darkness jumped up and took him over and he and the darkness disappeared.
 
Christy: NO!!!
 
I fell to the ground to see if there was a way I could bring him back and felt the floor for an opening to the darkness… but he was gone.
Sora was still at the top of the latter, just looking to see if he could understand what had happened.
He walked up to me and put his hand oh my shoulder.
 
Sora: Its ok… we'll find him… maybe it wont be like the game…
 
Kairi was still climbing up the latter.
 
Kairi: What happened?
 
Sora: Nothin really.
 
Then the darkness came back and took me and Sora under… but we were back again quickly……… but this time we had the keyblades.
 
Sora: These things are real!!!!!
 
Christy: Duh… Lets kick some shadow ass…
 
Kairi: Hey! Why don't I have one?
 
Christy: Cause you're not worthy…hee hee. Oh well just stay behind me or Sora… or both… whoever…
 
Me and Sora had defeated all of the heartless on the island. I felt stronger then before… but how was I to know…
 
Christy: Maybe we should go to the secret spot now…
 
Kairi & Sora: Are you sure?
 
Christy: Yea… let's go.
 
We walked over to the secret spot covered by tree's… there was a big fancy door covering the little entrance. I opened the door and bent down to crawl in. I went in first then Sora, then Kairi.
 
Sora: THE DOOR!!! ITS OPEN!
 
He tried to run to it but I held him back.
 
Kairi: What'll happen if we go into it?
 
Christy: …go into the other world I guess… only one way to find out.
 
I started walking slowly towards the door…
 
Sora: …wait… (I stopped) what if we get separated?
 
Kairi: Yea…
 
Christy: Uhh… good question… lets hold hands so we don't get seporated.
 
We took each others hands and walked closer…. We didn't make it to the door… we got sucked in and………………………
 
 
 
**Somewhere in the world, someone is looking at the sky,
All they see is a tiny star go out…… that tiny star was a world…
That world is gone…**
 
 
Christy: …..Ugh… where am I?
 
I looked around and I was leaning against a wall, there was a big blue mailbox next to me… and just by seeing that… I knew where I was.
I was in Travis town.