Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 8: My first Adventure
 
I slowly got up and my head was hurting.
I looked around and I couldn't see any other people. I guess we let go of each others hands when we were …. well when we were nowhere…
 
I was in a small area. It was like some kind of outside store. There was a counter in front of me, and it looked like climbing over it was the only way to get out of the spot.
 
I walked over to the counter and looked over it. There were still no people, but I heard voices. I climbed over and walked down the stairs that were in front of me. I was about to walk down the other flight of stairs when I saw the accessory from the corner of my eyes… when Sora came… wasn't that one of the first places that he goes into??
 
I walked slowly to the shops doors and opened the door to wait for Sora.
 
???: Hey! Who are you?!
 
I turned around so quick as I was closing the door to see Cid at the counter… should I ask him if Sora had come here yet?? ….nah.
 
Christy: Oh.. Hey Ci- I mean…. I'm Christy…. who are you?
 
Didn't want him thinking that I knew him, even though I sorta did… but I think maybe its best if I just pretend I don't know anything…
 
Cid: Are you a customer or not? If your not, then get out.
 
Christy: Geeze, I was just trying to find me fri- I mean… some people I know.
 
I felt odd calling them friends… but I think they are… Ugh im not sure….
 
Christy: No… I mean my friends… I'm… looking for my friends…
 
When I told him I was looking for my friends his expression changed.
 
Cid: Oh… well if they come in here, I'll tell them your looking for them… you should go out looking for them though, cause not all parts of Travis town is safe.
 
Christy: ok… thanks.
 
I was turning around and opening the door-
 
Cid: Oh.. wait… ( I turned around to look at him) My names Cid… sorry for being rude before… tough day… you're not from here right?
 
Christy: No… I'm not…
 
Cid: Thought so… if you need to rest at anytime you can come here. Hope you find you're lost friends.
 
Christy: … uhh thanks…
 
I smiled and left the store.
 
When I was out and walking I was asking people if they had seen Sora, but all of them said no.
 
???: AHHHHHHH
 
WAIT!!!! I know that squeaky voice!!! It was Donald. I sounded like it was coming from the third district. I ran to the door to the second district and fought the heartless that were in my way and then ran into the third district.
 
I was in the top of the district. I looked down from the fence to see Sora Donald and Goofy standing by the wall, and a huge metal monster in the middle… I couldn't just walk down because there was a big wall surrounding the district.
 
I took my chances, I climbed on the fence and jumped onto the wall.
I almost lost my balance and fell but I caught my balance just in time and stood up strait.
 
Christy: SORA!
 
Sora looked up and saw me. He smiled and waved.
 
Sora: CHRISTY!!! You made it!!! Where's-
The big metal heartless hit him across the district… and the battle began.
 
Christy: SORA!
 
Donald: HEAL!
 
Once Donald healed Sora got up.
 
Sora: ..Whoa… I feel strange… uhh… thanks
 
Goofy: Ahaya, Sora watch out.
 
The heartless aimed at Sora agin but this time Sora moved.
 
I jumped down from the wall and landed on my feet…. cool… being animated really helps out with things that could really hurt in the real world.
 
Christy: Sora! Aim at its left foot ( I dodged the heartless)
 
Sora: How?
 
Christy: Just like u killed the heartless in you're dream…. Donald aim at its right foot, Goofy, you aim at its right hand… I'll uh… aim for it's-
 
???: Chris… Aim at its head; I'll go for its left hand!
 
I turned around and saw Riku sitting on top of the wall!
 
Christy: RIKU!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!
 
Sora, Donald and Goofy got to work and were slashing at the heartless.
Riku jumped down and I ran to him and hugged him.
 
Sora: Uh… Christy…. should I just aim at the head...?
 
I pulled away from Riku turned alittle red and then looked at the heartless. The only thing left was its left hand and its head.
 
I turned back to Riku.
 
Christy: Wait…. what are you going to attack it with?
 
Riku: (Rubs the back of his neck) oh… well… I never really thought about that.
 
Christy: (laughing) ok then. Just stay here then…. ( I looked back) OH NO!
 
Donald and Goofy were both knocked out.
Sora was backing away from the heartless and was aiming for its head-
 
Christy: Sora, watch out…
 
I ran to the heartless before it hit Sora and then jumped up really high (since I was animated and I could!!!)
 
I slashed the left hand once and it was gone, then I slashed its body in half and it fell to the ground. The remains of the medal heartless dissolved into the ground and I stood amazed looking at the keyblade.
Sora and Riku were also shocked on how fast I beat the heartless.
 
Donald and Goofy came back and ran to Sora.
 
Goofy: Ahayk, where's the hearless.
 
Sora: Christy beat it….
 
Donald: Really…. a girl….
 
Christy: Yea… (I turned to Sora smiling) HA!! My keyblade is stronger then yours!!!!!!
 
I stuck out my tongue.
Sora stuck his tongue out also and turned his back towards me and threw his keyblade.
 
Christy: Aww… Sora… you're not jealous are you?
 
Sora: (Turned back to me) NO WAY!!! IM NOT JEALOUS OF A GIRL!
 
Christy: YEAH YOU ARE!!!!
 
Sora: NO IM NOT-
 
Riku: (walking closer to us) Sora Shut up and admit it. (looks at me) Chris… That was amazing… how'd you do it?
 
Christy: I-I dunno…
 
Donald: Wait… this cant be right. There's two keyblades here… who's the true keyblade master.
 
Sora: I a- wait… (looks at me, and then puts his head now) s-she is….
 
Christy: Sora….. no… we both are…
 
Sora: But you're stronger…
 
Christy: Who cares who's stronger?
 
Donald: But the king didn't say anything about a second keyblade master…
 
Christy: Donald… we're both keyblade masters… the king just doesn't know about me.
 
Goofy: You know that king?
 
Christy: I know everyone Goofy. By the way Sora…
 
Sora: Yea….?
 
Christy: Have you found Leon yet?
 
???: Guess you really do know everyone… Don't you…
 
I turned around…. Leon and Yuffie were leaning on one of the walls.
 
Christy: (looked back at Sora) So? Did you?
 
Sora: Well… yea… when I first came here. He told me more about the keyblade, right Leon?
 
Leon: Yea… sure. Seems like your little girlfriend knows more then you though.
 
Sora opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.
 
Christy: First of all! I'm not his girlfriend! And second….uhh…. well there isn't a second… but I'm NOT his girlfriend!
 
Yuffie: Sure.. hee hee
 
Leon: Whatever, let me see your keyblade.
 
Christy: Whatever, here
 
I handed him my keyblade.
 
Leon: Odd… it' different then Sora's… looks stronger also…
 
Sora blushed and looked away again.
 
Christy: I bet Sora's is just as good!
 
Sora looked up and smiled alittle, I could tell he was jealous and knew I knew.
 
He threw the keyblade back at me and I caught it.
 
Leon: mmhmm (he turned his back towards us) as long as you two have these keyblades the heatless are going to follow, they're also after the master of the keyblade… or in this case, masters.
 
Christy: (rolling her eyes) yea, yea I know.
 
Leon turned around to look at me.
 
Leon: What do you mean “You know”???
 
I looked away…..oops… I blew it… he knows I know something..
 
Christy: uh… nothing… I …. I just … uh… figured that was the cause…. that's it…
 
Leon: humph… you don't have a clue what horrors and things that lye before you.
 
Me Riku and Sora all looked at each other and giggled a little.
 
Yuffie: What's so funny?!?!
 
Christy, Riku, Sora: NOTHING!!!
 
Leon turned to face us again.
 
Leon: Well with a thing like that, all of you saying nothing at the same time, you know something's up.
 
Christy: (I looked up at Leon) Well… if there is something “up”… then I cant say it here.
 
Riku: (whispered in my ear) Do you trust them?
 
Christy: yea… I know who they are. Remember?
 
Riku: uh-huh.
 
We walked to the 1st district and walked to the stairs before the accessory shop and stopped on the stairs. We sat down and looked at each other.
 
Leon: So… What's up? I know you know something.
 
Christy: Ok… well maybe I do know something… I know everything actually.
 
Yuffie: What exactly do you mean you know everything?
 
Christy: Well… I know what's going to happen later on here… like the future.
 
Yuffie: Like psychic?... you can see the future?
 
Christy: heh… no… it's more like…. I played a video game that is based on this… I know the whole game… and I know everyone and everything.
 
Leon: That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard… but I guess I have to believe you…
 
Donald and Goofy looked at each other.
 
Donald: The king didn't say ANYTHING about this….
 
Christy: I told you already! The King doesn't know about me.
 
Leon: So… How's this all going to and up?
 
Christy: Well… If I tell you… It wouldn't be so fun, now would it?
 
I was smirking.
 
Donald: Well… we have a gummie ship! Maybe we should go looking for the king and get to the end of this adventure. I know the king can stop all of this.
 
Christy: Sounds good. Let's go!
 
Sora: Wait… what about Kairi? She should be here also right?
 
Christy: Actually, I don't know… Maybe it's just like the game…. maybe the heartless took her heart….. Maybe she IS here…. maybe she's in the next world we go to… but we'll never know until we go.
 
Sora nodded his head and we got up.
 
Donald and Goofy lead the way, Sora walked behind them looking at his keyblade, and me and Riku walked next to each other behind Sora, while Yuffie and Leon still sat on the stairs and were whispering something to each other.
 
We walked across the 1st district until we got to a door, opened it and there was a small gummie ship waiting.
 
Christy: Are we all going to fit in there?
 
Goofy: It looks small, but its really big inside, you'll see.
 
I got in and Goofy was right, it was big.
 
We all sat in chairs and we were off. We were in space wandering aimlessly. Until we saw a little world that had a checkers pattern on it… but there was heartless going to it, and coming from it…
 
Christy: SHOOT THEM!!!
Donald and Goofy started shooting the heartless ships and soon we were about to land on the world.
 
We landed and the door to the ship opened.
 
Donald and Goofy: Come on!
 
They walked out and fell.
 
Donald and Goofy: AHHH!
 
Me Sora and Riku looked down… it was a long fall, but we had to jump.
 
Sora and Riku jumped first, then I jumped.
I landed on Riku, who landed on Sora, who landed on Goofy, who landed on Donald.
 
I got up and dusted myself off.
 
Christy: Thanks for breaking my fall. Hee, hee!
 
All the boys: Ehh.
 
We all got up and saw a white rabbit running along the hall.
 
White rabbit: Oh no, oh no!! I'm late! I'm late! Gotta hurry!
 
Riku: I wonder where he's going in such a rush…
 
Sora: I guess the only way were going to find out, is if we follow him… come on, lets go.
 
We went running after the rabbit and followed him into a small room with a table in the middle and 2 bottles. There was a chair by the table, a bed in the corner of the room, a fire place by the wall and 2 cushioned chairs by the corner we came into the room. Then we saw the same rabbit running into a small door.
 
Donald: How'd he get so small?
 
Christy: The bottles. We have to drink it…
 
I took the first sip and shrunk to a small size and then Riku took the next sip… soon …we were all small…. and then the second adventure was started.