Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 10: The Finally Done with One World! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 10: The Finally Done with One World!
 
Sora, Goofy and Donald jumped down quick because they heard the scream also. Fortunately when they hit the ground, the ground shook and the box fell to the ground.
 
Sora looked at the box…
 
Sora: Well that works also I guess.
 
And he went to pick up the box.
 
We all ran out of the forest to see who screamed once Sora had the box.
 
-----
 
When we were back at the queen's castle, we saw Alice in a cage up high in the air.
 
Queen: WHERE ARE YOU'R LITTLE FRIENDS!!! IM GETTING BORED WAITING FOR THEM!!!!!!!!! OFF WITH HER HEA—
 
Christy: WAIT! We have your stupid “Evidence” to prove Alice innocent.
 
Queen: Is that so my child.
 
Christy: Yep. Sora… Riku… Put the boxes on the ground where the queen can see them.
 
Sora and Riku lined the boxes next to each other and stepped back.
 
Queen: Well?? Get into the defendant box and pick one of the boxes on the ground.
 
We all stood in the big wooden box while Sora picked the 3rd box on the right.
The box opened up and Sora jumped back, a heartless had jumped out of it and then disappeared.
 
Queen: What was that!?!?!?
 
Riku: It's the thing that Alice is being accused for!
 
Queen: I WILL NOT BE PROVEN FALSE!!!!!!!!! CARDS ATTACK!!!!!!!!
 
The cards came running to attack us. Me, Sora, Donald and Goofy lined up waiting to attack. Riku stood behind us because he still hadn't found a weapon yet.
 
When the cards were close enough to attack, we did. I cut a card in half with one slash and its weapon had flew out of its hands and landed at Riku's feet.
 
He picked it up and started slashing at the cards with the long black stick with a spade shape at the end.
 
I looked behind me and there was a little tower with wheels sticking out on 3 sides. I ran up to the tower and broke all three wheels at Sora Riku Donald and Goofy defeated the cards. After I destroyed the tower Alice's cage fell, but we still had to defeat the remaining cards before we saved Alice.
 
Riku cut the last Card in half and we all went running to Alice's cage. Donald pulled the curtain to reveal that Alice was gone!
 
Queen: WHERE IS SHE!!!
 
Christy: The hear-…. she probably just got away…. we'll go find her…
 
Queen: You better… of it will be off with ALL of your heads.
 
We went back into the lotus forest and saw the Cheshire cat up in the trees.
 
Cat: So Alice is gone huh?
 
Sora: You know where she is?
 
Cat: Of course!
 
Goofy: Then where is she?
 
Cat: That's an easy one! She can be over here, or she can be over there. She lies within the shadows of others now.
 
Sora: What's that supposed to mean?
 
Cat: What's what supposed to mean?
 
Sora: What you said about Alice.
 
Cat: Who's Alice?
 
Sora: Alice… the missing girl.
 
Cat: (Smiling) I've never heard of Alice… But if I was looking for a missing girl, I would look in the bizarre room.
 
Donald: The room where we came in through?
 
Cat: Nope! A new room!
 
Goofy: How do we get there?
 
Cat: Some people go this way (pointing to the left) and some people go that way (pointing to the right) but personally I like to take the shortcut (Pointing at a door up on top of the trees.
 
Sora: But how do we ge- where'd he go?
 
The cat was gone in an eye blink and we were just left with the cats confusing words and a door left on top of the trees.
 
It took a while to get to the top of the trees but we made it. We stepped onto the room and it was just like the original bizarre room, but it was on its side.
 
We made it threw and light up 2 lamps. When we finished and left I fell.
 
I had a dream…. Kairi was floating in nothing… away from the light.
 
(Sora's POV)
 
Sora: Oh no! Christy!
 
Riku dropped to the ground and picked up Christy's head.
 
Riku: Wake up….Well… she's still breathing… she was probably just tired.
 
Sora Riku Donald and Goofy walked back into the bizarre room and put Christy on one of the big couches and left to the mad hatter's house.
 
(Christy's Point of View)
 
I woke up and looked around to see where I was. I was in the bizarre room.
 
I got up and was about to walk to walk back to the Queens castle and ask where Riku and the rest where when I heard something fall behind me from the ceiling.
 
I turned around slowly to see a big paper heartless, that was mainly black and red and its arms and legs looked like they were folded a bunch of times and then unfolded, in back of me aiming its paper weapon at me. I didn't think it would hurt until I was flying across the room, but I got up quick. As I got up I felt weak.
 
???: HEAL!
 
I looked towards the door and saw Donald, Goofy, Sora and Riku running in.
I felt better after Donald healed me and I ran over to where they were standing.
 
Christy: Thanks Donald.
 
Donald: Anytime.
 
Riku still had the card's weapon and they all went and attacked the heartless, but I didn't… I stood behind and thought… it was paper… right? So if I had fire, then it would just burn…. but did I have fire? … well its worth a try.
 
I positioned my keyblade at the heartless's head.
 
Christy: (Yelling) FIRE!
 
A huge flame came out of my keyblade and circled the heartless.
Within about a minute the heartless was gone and there were only ashes on the ground.
 
Sora: HEY! How'd you do that???
 
Christy: uhh… easy… I just said Fire…
 
Sora aimed at me.
 
Sora: FIRE!!!!!!
 
A little ball of fire came out of his keyblade, and I blocked it with my keyblade.
 
Christy: I'm not a target:
 
Sora: Uhh… sorry…
 
When we were all done with being happy we walked up to the door knob again.
 
Door: Cant a knob get any sleep around here?
 
It yawned and its mouth opened really wide.
 
Christy: Sora, lock the first key hole.
 
Sora: ME!?!?
 
Christy: Yep.
 
He put up his keyblade and aimed it towards the key hole. After about a second we all heard a click.
 
Sora: Whats it?
 
Christy: That's it… We finished the first world! But I think we should all go back to Traverse town and visit Merlin, there we can practice our magic and… yeah
 
Riku: ok. Let's go.
 
Goofy: Oh… what was that girl screaming by the way?
 
Christy: It was Alice… when the heartless were taking her… but the Queen didn't realize it that way.
 
Sora: How do you know that?
 
Christy: It makes sense… the scream was a girl. Alice is obviously a girl and when we get there, her cage is covered so we cant see her and when they take the curtain away… she's gone.
 
Donald: She's right Sora… It does make sense.
 
We all got on the Gummie ship and flew back to Traverse town.
 
Goofy: Where exactly is Merlin? I didn't know he was here.
 
Christy: You know Merlin?
 
Goofy: Ahyah.
 
Christy: ok… he is in the 3rd district.
 
We walked to the 3rd district, fighting all of the heartless on the way, and when we go to the door we all stopped.
 
Christy: To open the door, one of us has to hit it with fire… would you like to do the honors Sora? (Smirking)
 
Sora: Yea sure whatever.
 
Sora put out his keyblade and yelled Fire. This time a bigger flame of fire came out and hit the door exactly in the middle.
The door opened and we saw a broken down old house.
 
Sora: I'll race you there!
 
(Sora's POV)
 
I started running. The rest of them kept falling in the water. I was the first at the house and entered it from a hole on the side of the house.
 
The house was empty and had a familiar smell to it… sorta like the secret spot at the island. I was turning around looking at the walls when I saw someone walking behind me slowly. I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes.
 
Sora: KAIRI!
 
Kairi: Hey Sora. This place sorta reminds me of the secret spot back at home, doesn't it.
 
Sora: Yea… where have you bee-
 
???: Sora… who are you talking to.
 
I turned around and Goofy was looking at me weird along with the rest of the gang.
Except for Christy, maybe because she knew.
 
Sora: Oh I was talking to k…. uhh no one … just to myself…
 
I had to lie…
 
Riku: ok then… So where's this Merlin guy?
 
Christy: He should be here like right…… NOW!
 
???: Hello!
 
Wow… that was cool…
 
We all looked to the one side of the room where a tall old man with a white beard wearing a blue robe and a blue hat.
 
Old man: I'm Merlin… pardon me for a minute..
 
He took a small bag and opened it. A bunch of furniture came flying out sorting itself into place. Within a minute the little one room house was a mess with books and a bed and some furniture like dressers (Probably filled with more books) and pictures.
 
Merlin: So what do you kids need?
 
Sora: We want to practice our magic.
 
Donald: We just need more practice.
 
Goofy: Yea.. what they said!
 
Merlin: Ok.. I can help with that… but first you need to-