Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 15: Venturing Alone ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15 Venturing Alone
 
The sword piece that Cloud gave me was a little heavier then the keyblade i was used to holding, but i would have to deal with it. This was how I was going to throw everything off balance.
 
Hades: So you realize you have to fight and destroy the kid right?
 
Christy: (smirks) I realize that 100%
 
Hades: (rubs his temples) Don't do anything that I might regret making this decision. Malificent will KILL me if she found out who i'm putting this case to.
 
Christy: No worries (smiles) I wont be a complete let down.
 
I turn to walk away from Hades and Cloud to go practice in the coliseum.
 
Cloud: Hey kid-
 
Christy: (turns head) Hmm?
 
Cloud: I want that back after this is all done.
 
Christy: (walking out) Trust me. When I'm done, I wont need it anymore.
 
((Sora's POV))
 
Clayton puts down his gun and walks away.
 
Jane: That man is becoming more trouble then help.
 
Tarzan: Clayton. Must. Go.
 
Sora: Who is that man?
 
Jane: He is a hunter that is obsessed with trying to kill the gorillas, But we must stop them. They are Tarzan's family!
 
Donald: He was raised by monkies?
 
Tarzan: GORILLAS!
 
Goofy: Dont get them mad Donald.
 
Jane: Would you guys mind helping me find some slides I have misplaced?
 
Sora: Sure thing Jane.
 
Tarzan: Tarzan will help.
 
We venture into the jungle and find Jane's slides in random places in the camp.
We run into heartless all over the jungle as we fight.
 
Sora: I cant do this, I have no weapon. I cant just hide behind you guys the whole time. I WANT MY KEYBLADE BACK!!!!!!!
 
Donald: SORA! LOOK AT YOUR HAND!
 
I look down at my hand to see that my hand is glowing and the keyblade is back in my hand. I slash it through the air.
 
How did I get it back?? I thought that Christy was the master. I wonder what she did in order for the keyblade to reject her all of a sudden.
 
Goofy: I guess Christy is being successful in her plan.
 
Sora: (Smiling) Yeah! Lets do this! We have a keyhole to shut!
 
As we found the last slide a dozen gorillas came rushing through the thicket followed by even more heartless and Sabor, the jaguar.
 
Sora: Lets do this.
 
((Christy's POV))
 
I walk into the coliseum and see a a weird looking creature. Phil.
 
Phil: Hey! Mind pushing that box over there?
 
Christy: Actually, I do mind. I think thats Hercules's job.
 
Phil turns around startled.
 
Phil: Oh. What are you doing here? This is no place for a girl.
 
Christy: Excuse me? Judging before you know? I could be the next big hero and you are turning me away.
 
Phil: Trust me kid. You don't have what it takes.
 
Christy: If you really don't think I can do it, then what do you have to lose? Let me do the first level.
 
Phil: (sighs) If you feel you have something to prove then go ahead.
 
I walk towards the entrance with a skip
 
Phil: ... With the barrels.
 
Christy: UUGH!!!!
 
I exit to the field to see a line of barrels set up. This is easy enough. I'll just use fire an- oh I dont have the Keyblade anymore -.-
 
I run around and smash the barrels one by one.
 
Christy: There! I did it!
 
Phil: Yeah... you did................... A minute and forty-five seconds over the time limit.
 
Christy: COME ON PHIL!!!! REALLY!!!
 
Phil: You can try again kid. Try as much as you want. I'll be over here.
 
Two hours later I am still working at the barrels.
 
I sit down against a barrel and think about giving up.
 
Cloud: Tired already? Come on, they are just barrels!
 
Christy: Yes, but i'm not used to this weapon.
 
Cloud: It does take a bit to get used to. (Sits down next to me) Tell ya what. I'll show you a few tricks on how to use this sword, and I'll even maybe let you keep it when this is all done.
 
Christy: Why?
 
Cloud: Well. Im stuck here and I have nothing better to do with my time.
 
Christy: oh...
 
Cloud: Heh what were you thinking?
 
Christy: NOTHING!! Let's practice then!
 
I get up and get into my attack stance. Cloud gets up too and pulls out his sword and gets ready to attack.
 
We fight for about an hour until I feel comfortable with my weapon. He gives me another extension for the sword when we are done.
 
Cloud: Here, this will let you use magic with the sword. Might help a bit later on.
 
Christy: UUGH! This just made the sword even heavier. Don't you have a lighter one?
 
Cloud: Take it or leave it Christy. (I take it) You improved though. Doing better then when you first were hitting those barrels.
 
Christy: You saw that?
 
Cloud: I think the entire coliseum saw that. Now go practice some more.
 
Cloud walks away back into the dark shadows and I am left alone in the battle field with more barrels. I try the magic and the attacking skills i just learned and take the barrels out in a few seconds.
 
Phil: Woah. What was that kid!?!?
 
Christy: (startled) What was what!
 
Phil: You just broke the record for best time right there..
 
Christy: Told you not to underestimate me.
 
Phil: I got two words for you. You are in!
 
Christy: That was thre-
 
Hercules: Hey Phil, who's that you have there?
 
Christy: Your new competition.
 
I turn and walk away into the darkness where Cloud went.
 
Hercules: Really Phil?
 
((Sora's POV))
 
We take out all of the heartless and Sabor within a few minutes. The gorillas thank us and jump around in celebration.
 
BOOM!!!!
 
Tarzan: CLAYTON!
 
Tarzan runs off into the jungle.
 
Sora: Quick guys! Lets follow him!
 
Me donald and goofy run after Tarzan through the Jungle until we end up in a large open area. Clayton is floating in the air with his gun shooting at the air.
 
Sora: Clayton! Stop!
 
Clayton: And what do you exactly plan on doing to stop me?
 
Clayton comes after me from the air. *How is he doing that??* and shoots at me with his gun.
 
Donald: HEAL!
 
I get back up and run to where Clayton is but run into something invisible. A huge lizard becomes visible and starts attacking all of us.
 
Me Tarzan Donald and Goofy team up to destroy Clayton and the Lizard. The Lizard is the first to go and it falls over onto Clayton, taking him out.
 
Tarzan: Clayton gone! Gorillas safe!
 
Sora: Yes, they are. You wont have to worry about anything hurting them again.
 
There was an area that was destroyed by the giant lizard that lead into the jungle a bit more. We entered the area to see a Keyhole shaped area on a tree like the one we saw in Wonderland.
 
This is were I close this world from the heartless I guess. Kind of wish Christy Riku and Kairi were here. I wonder where they are and if they are safe.
 
I pick up the keyblade and point it to the key hole.
 
CLICK
 
Two worlds down.... How many more do we have now?