Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 14: The Jungle/ Coliseum ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14 - The Jungle/ Coliseum
 
As I was in space the Gummie ship started to smoke a bit… But then went back to normal.
I was doing fine. Laying back in my chair watching space all around me and all of the stars, when all of a sudden I can't see stars anymore. I pop my chair up and try to figure out what was going on when I finally realized what was happening. I was being sucked into a black hole.
I grabbed the steering wheel and pulled it as far to the left as I could. The whole ship shifted and a few things fell on the sides.
I was struggling with the ship when it started to get really shaky. I could feel that the black hole was to strong. I was knocked down and I hit my head on the chair handle. The ship got sucked into the black hole, and I lost conscious.
 
(Sora's POV)
 
So its been about an hour in the gummie ship. Goofy is in the corner sleeping while Donald is pretending to steer (Little does he know that the ship in on auto pilot) I'm just sitting in the corner of the ship looking out a window. There are so many stars, and I wonder how many of them are planets that the Heartless plan on taking over.
 
Donald: LAND HO! Look Look Look! I brought us to another island! Its all green!
 
Sora: Nice going, only the ship was on auto Pilot Ha Ha Ha!
 
Goofy: What's all the noise??
 
Donald: Humph! It was not! Look Goofy we are at a new world!
 
Goofy: Let's go check it out!! Maybe the king is there.
 
So we start to fly towards the World. I thought it would be pretty funny to turn off the auto pilot to show Donald he wasn't really driving. I press the Yellow button that says Auto Pilot near Donald's hand. The ship starts to shake.
 
Donald: SORA! What did you do!
 
Sora: I turned off the Auto Pilot Ha! DRIVE DONALD!
 
Goofy: DONALD! WATCH OUT!!
 
We go flying down into the world and fall out of the gummie ship. It gets stuck in a tree and we fall into a net.
All around us is green moss and trees. It looks like we are in one big tree… I wonder where we are.
 
Donald: Where are we?
 
Sora: I'm not to sure. Maybe we can go up that hill over there… If we can walk across this Net.
 
Goofy: Sure. Let's give it a try.
 
As we are attempting to get to the other side of the net I hear a low growl.
 
Sora: What's that!!!
 
Donald: IT'S A JAGUAR! Sora QUICK THE KEYBLADE!!!
 
I try to put my hand out but the keyblade never comes into my hands.
 
Sora: Oh no…
 
??? : OHHHH AHHHH-Ahh!!!
 
There is a man in a green leaf type cloth swinging down from a vine. He pounces onto the Jaguar and they fight. The jungle man is about to throw the Jaguar off the net (Which is a very long drop down) but the Jaguar jumps out of the Jungle mans grip. It stalks Donald and as it gets ready to pounce, the jungle man grabs the Jaguars tail and swings it around and then lets go. The Jaguar is on its way down when it grabs holds of a nearby branch and runs off into the jungle.
 
Goofy: Wow. That was a close one! Are you okay Donald?
 
Donald looks really scared and has a look of terror in his eyes.
 
Sora: Ha! It's okay Donald. Look on the bright side. If this man didn't come you would have been lunch ha ha ha hah. So… thanks for saving us! I'm Sora, this is Donald and this is Goofy. What's your name?
And I put out my hand to be shaken.
 
Jungle man: Me Tarzan. You Sora.
And he sniffs my hand….
 
Sora: Oh… Uhh, Hi Tarzan. Can you tell us where we are?
 
BOOM! There was a gunshot off in the distance.
 
Tarzan: CLAYTON! NO!
 
Tarzan runs off so we follow him. As we follow Tarzan to the hill going more up the tree, we come to a tree house. There is a man wearing yellow holding a gun towards gorillas and a woman in front of the gorillas trying to protect them.
 
Tarzan: JANE! CLAYTON! Get away from gorillas Clayton.
 
Jane: Tarzan! You're here! Clayton! We warned you about this! Get away from the gorillas. They are not for hunting.
 
Sora: Hey! Pick on someone your own species!!
 
Clayton: You mean… Sort of like you?
 
And Clayton points the gun at Sora.
 
((Christy's POV))
I woke up in this really weird place, it was all gold and the air was really dry. I looked around and saw two really big golden statues. I was in Hercules's world. And just then I knew how I would get to the dark side.
I tried to get up but I think my leg was sprained.
I tried to pull out the keyblade, but it wouldn't come. I lost it. Finally. But now what was I going to use?
 
???: Need some help there?
 
I look up and see the second most gorgerous eyes in the world.
 
Christy: Sure Cloud. That'd be great. =]
 
Cloud: How do you know my name?
 
Shit. I blew it again. Ummm how was I going to get myself out of this one?
 
Christy: Oh I'm a fan! You know… at the coliseum. I saw you fight. I wanna fight to. Only I don't have anything to fight with.
 
Cloud: So you are here a lot? Hey. You wanna do a quick job? I know a guy that wants a new kid to fight in the tournament. Ya up for it?
 
I knew what this was, and it was exactly my way in.
Christy: Sure. Take me to him…
I tried to get up but I fell as soon as I tried to regain balance.
Cloud: Let me help you. Here drink this.
 
Cloud put his arm around me and held me up. He gave me a small blue bottle that had liquid that smelled like cinnamon in it. I drank it and instantly felt better enough to walk.
 
Cloud: It may take awhile to kick in.
Hey. If he thinks it's going to take awhile then I might as well just enjoy myself leaning on him. He DOES smell really yummy!
 
So we finally make it to the dark side of the coliseum where Hades is waiting. He looks up and when he sees me his flame hair goes red.
 
Hades: WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!
 
Cloud: What do you mean? She's new here and wants to fight.
 
Hades: She friends with…. *(whispers)* the boy!
 
Christy: Don't worry. I'm not here to fight you. I want to fight… (Whispers sarcastically) the boy. As you can see, I'm alone now. We got into a fight. Let me join you.
 
Hades: (thinks for a moment) Fine. But you need a weapon.
 
Cloud: I got it.
Cloud takes out his long sword. It has detachable parts and he takes a part off and hands it to me.