Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Going into Kingdom Hearts ❯ Chapter 13: Now I Know What I Must Do ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13-Now I know what I must do
 
 
Christy: Okay…. First we need to find a way to get to the next world. And we need to find Riku and Kairi. If this is going to be anything like the game we are going to need to become stronger and work together.
 
Sora: How do we do that? I don't even have a keyblade anymore.
 
Christy: Well… For now I think Cid might have an extra weapon. I need to find a way to make the Keyblades think you are the master.
 
Donald: why would you do that?
 
Christy: Because. This isn't my story.
 
As me Sora, Goofy and Donald walked out of the house, away from Leon and Yuffi, the mood wasn't cheerful anymore. We were walking towards the first district when I got a brilliant idea! To figure out whats going on with Riku and Kairi I would have to become a villain myself!
I stopped walking.
As Goofy went to open the door to the first district everyone looked at me.
 
Goofy: Ya comin Christy?
 
Christy: No. Im not. If I have to find out where Riku and Kairi is maybe I can do this faster and change up the game.
 
Sora: What do you mean….?
 
Christy: I need to become a villain.
 
The look on the guys faces were confused.
 
Sora: How is that going to work?
 
So I explained my theory to them about how I can manipulate the villains. I was quite a villain myself if I tried. Another idea that came to my head was that if I was a powerful as everyone was making me sound I could override Riku's keyblade also. It was perfect.
The only thing that bothered me was whether or not I would turn evil over time also. If that did happen I would need a plan B.
 
Donald: I don't know if the king would approve of this…
 
Christy: The king doesn't even know about me. How could he possibly disapprove?
 
Goofy: But Christy- you are the keyblade master. He wanted us to make sure that whoever was in charge of the keyblade stood out of trouble.
 
Christy: Look. Sora is supposed to be the keyblade master. In the game he was more then able to save the worlds without me…. Although I was controlling him… well whatever. I know that he can do it. And he has you guys to help. I know you can do it. Do you guys trust me?
 
Sora: Why would you do this for me…?
 
Christy: Because. I don't know what its like to have a life friend, but if I did, I know I would want them to do the same for me. Isn't that was friendship is about?
 
Sora was looking at me like he never looked at me before (although I have only been here for about 3 days, but still) All of a sudden he gave me a big hug.
 
Christy: Whoa… umm… yeh… wanna get off?
 
Sora: Im sorry. Its just that I thought you were going to steal all of the glory and take credit for everything. I know that this is all weird and I have no clue whats going on or anything. But I at least wanted to find my friends and try to understand this. I actually was starting to hate you when my keyblade went away. You really don't have to go you know?
 
It got quiet and all four of us were just standing in the middle of the second district. You could hear the waterfall beneath us. I remembered that there was a key hole behind it, but we couldn't get there until the big heartless came. I was about to walk away from everyone and go to the workshop at the other side of the district.
 
Christy: I need to.
And I started to walk away from Donald Goofy and Sora.
 
???: Wait! Take this!
 
Everyone looked at Goofy, since the voice was coming from his head. No one knew who it was… That is, exept for me. I knew who it was.
 
Christy: Hey Jiminy.
 
Jiminy Cricket: So you really do know all of us. Well take this.
He holds out this funny looking book. It looks really tiny but then grows to a normal size in my palm. Its red with a golden trim.
Jiminy: This will keep us in contact. Whenever you find something out just write it in this journal and we will see it. See.
He pulls out another book that looks exactly the same from under his hat. He opens it and writes, “Heartless- a creature that creates from the darkness in peoples hearts. Attacks people in an attempt to steal and increase the Heartless Population” Then draws a picture of one
Jiminy: Open your book now.
 
I opened the book and saw the same thing inside the book I was holding.
 
Christy: Okay. Thanks.
 
And I started to walk down towards the shop. All of the houses were empty. I was tempted to go into the hotel, but then decided not to.
 
When I got into the Shop I was surrounded by many Heartless. I forgot this place was swamped with them. I was lucky that I still even had the Keyblade.
One after one I knocked out the Heartless, but they kept on coming back. I ran to the other side of the Shop, factory, whatever it was and saw all of the colors of the machinery pass by me. I Opened the door as fast as I could and slammed the door behind me.
The outside ally was dirty, but it was nice to be away from the heartless.
I realized I was panting and I felt really weak. At the end of the ally there was a latter that led to even higher grounds. I climbed up and sat on the ledge.
Thankfully there were no Heartless up here…. Yet.
 
As I set on the ledge the wind blew and it was getting slightly chilly out since it was dark out. I looked up at the sky and saw the Gummie ship that Sora, Donald and Goofy were in fly away. I was officially alone.
 
After what seemed like eternity I got up and took my last look at the 2nd District below and climbed down the ladder. Instead of going back into the Factory I just jumped down from the ledge and landed on the ground level.
I quickly ran to the 1st district and into Cid's accessory shop.
 
Christy: CID! I need the gummie ship!!!
 
Cid: What! But I need more time. I only have the basics, and even that I cant grantee that you will get far.
 
Christy: It doesn't matter. I just need to go.
 
Cid: Okay… Don't tell me you got lost or anything cuz if you do, all im going to say is I told ya so.
 
Christy: Really? That's great. Where is it?
 
Cid: Whoa! Whats your problem?
 
Christy: Sorry…. I'm just thinking a lot….
 
Cid: Its at the front gate. Be careful.
 
Christy: I will. Thanks for the ship!!! Bye.
 
So I ran out of Cid's shop and slid down the railing of the stairs. As I was off I ran into someone. It looked like one of the boys from the Island only he didn't look like he remembered anything.
*Probably best I don't talk to him*
I opened the main gates, which were really big and heavy, and there was a small block….
It didn't even look like I could fit in it… but the last one was the same way. I crawled in and it was just a bit bigger inside.
 
I started up the ship and pressed a big round purple button that said “GO” on it. The little yellow red and green ship hovered a bit… then really fast blasted away into space.