Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Invisible Love ❯ I'm Back Baby ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Without his knowing Axel's somebody had been living a peaceful life right under his nose. But now that he's joined back with him he meets someone that makes him feel even more incomplete. Too bad that someone doesn't even know he exists…yet.
 
Invisible Love
Chapter 1: I'm Back Baby
 
Sora's kind bittersweet smile makes me turn my head away. I lift my arm up and use my dwindling power to open a portal to the World That Never Was. I my head loll back towards Sora and I let my eyes connect with his one final time before I'm yanked back into the darkness.
 
The second I vanished from the world I felt my mind being drawn to portal of light. I let my translucent form float through it I spot someone that I'd never thought I'd see again.
 
My true self…my somebody.
 
That's so weird though…he looks exactly like me…like I didn't even change when I was torn away.
 
I let myself get teleported into his apartment and our eyes meet.
Can he…see me?
 
His hand reaches out just as I lift mine up and our palms meet. Our fingers twist together and his emerald eyes glitter back at me.
 
“Axel.” he states clearly, “My friends call me that but-”
 
Grinning I finish his sentence with him, “-it's actually Lea.”
 
I merely nod and without hesitation he wraps his arms firmly around me as I sink into him, becoming one once more.
 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
 
The cell phone in my back pocket rings obnoxiously. Sitting up from the floor I dig it out of my pocket. I glance at the caller ID and just about die.
 
Myde…wait could that be who I think it is?
 
I move it to my ear and click the button, “Hello?”
 
“Damn Axel it's about time you picked up! I've been trying to call for two hours!”
 
Was I really out that long?
 
“Anyways…Ienzo and I will be over in ten minutes to pick you up for the gig. Hope your ready man!”
 
With that he hangs up on me.
Gig? Oh yeah that's right. Demyx - er - I mean Myde and I have musical talent as Zexion - er - Ienzo calls it. Damn this is going to be hard, not calling them by their real names.
 
Stretching, I stand up and move to a mirror. I'm dressed simply in black jeans and a white t-shirt. That should be fine for the occasion, I just need my coat since it is winter and I hate the cold.
 
Just as I begin down the stairs that spiral down the apartments side, they pull up in Ienzo's snug black Mercedes. I open the rear door and slip inside. I grin at Ienzo in the mirror.
 
“Yo how's it hanging Zexy?”
 
A single slim stormy blue eyebrow quirks up, “How many times must I tell you to stop calling me that?”
 
Some things never change.
 
Myde cocks his head to the side and turns around in his seat. “Axel, why do you call him Zexy? You never did tell me.”
 
Ienzo's eye twitches at the mere mention of it and I chuckle in response.
 
“Well since you two started dating a couple years ago you had first described him as sexy. And do you remember how I said that he wasn't normal enough for that?” Myde nods his head yes. “Well there you go, Zexy.”
 
An impish grin slips onto Myde's countenance as he spins back around.
 
I'm so dead.
 
I lean back in the seat, “So where is it tonight?”
 
“Destiny Islands, well one of them at least. It's for some rich brat's 21st birthday. His friends booked us for him. The party is supposed to be a surprise and we need to get there soon and set up, it starts at in an hour.”
 
7:30 p.m. not bad I may say. These punks must have good taste. With me on guitar, Ienzo on keyboard, and Demyx on vocals we're set. That's when it hits me.
 
“Where's our drummer?”
 
Ienzo groans and Myde turns back to me giggling, “He's in the trunk.”