Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Invisible Love ❯ Calm Waters ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Invisible Love
Chapter 15: Calm Waters

Sora and Roxas brought everyone to where it all happened and we explained about Master Xehanort. After that we returned to the cottage and healed up for the next day. Cloud and Leon took us to where they train and got Aerith to come along just in case of medical emergencies. After all that is happen we are asked what we wish to do now.

Return back to that world or stay in this one.

Sora grins happily up at Roxas, “We want to stay here Leon!”

The others eagerly agree with the two while the brunet and the blonde turn to Riku and I. Leon raises an eyebrow, “So Axel, are you two staying as well?”

Riku bows his head, “There’s nothing for me there. I have all I need here; Axel and all these new friends. If Axel will stay with me then I will stay as well.”

Smirking I droop my arms over his shoulders and lean my chin on the top of his head, “How could I leave all of you. There’s no way I’d go back there.”

=)=)=)=)

Everything seemed to calm…even though in my heart I know that another storm is always on the way to constantly test our hearts. Knowing that I’m surrounded by these people make it all worth while. Now when evil returns, we all can fight it together instead of being divided and pulled to contrasting sides of battle. With my love at my side and friends on the other, there’s nothing that could ruin our happiness…not even the darkness of death for our love for each other may be invisible but it’s as strong as light itself.