Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Dance Of Deception ❯ Door To Destruction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kingdom Hearts: Dance Of Deception
 
Chapter One: Door To Destruction
By: Demon Priestess Saturn
 
 
I've come to see the door to this world.
 
A tall man ran through the gizmo shop in Traverse Town. His face was stern and had a thin scar running down in between his eyes. He held a strange looking sword in his hands. It was a long sword but had the hilt of a gun at the end. His long brown hair flew from side to side as he slashed through a heartless to his left. He was dressed from head to foot in black leather accept for the white shirt he wore under his black leather jacket and a few brown belts. Three are his left arm and two crisscrossing around his waste. He wore a long silver necklace around his neck and had a strange red symbol on the left sleeve of his jacket. He glared harshly with his piercing blue eyes at a heartless that came charging at him. Swing his sword downward he cut it in half. He rubbed his forehead lightly with the back of his hand as he continued on to the door on the opposite end of the shop. A woman with long brown hair and aquamarine eyes followed him. She held a staff in her hand and wore a long pink sundress. She had a little silver tie around belt at her waste and brown boots on her feet. Her hair was pulled back into a braid with a large red bow at the back of her head. Next to her was a man with spiky short blonde hair. He wore a dark blue almost black outfit with a long slightly shredded red cloak. He had a silver spike shoulder pad and held a big long sword wrapped in bandages in his right hand. His blue eyes darted around the room looking for any other enemies as they ran through the back door to the gizmo shop.
 
This world has been connected.
 
The three quickly climbed the ladder leading to the top of the gizmo shop. When they reached the top they saw the back of a person with long platinum blonde hair with a hint of blue towards its tips. The person extended its arms out to the sky. The long black trench coat they were wearing blew in the wind.
 
“Where's Yuffie?” The man with the long brown hair glared and held his gun blade ready.
“We wont let you destroy this place.” The woman in pink also stood ready.
 
Tied to the darkness…
Soon to be completely eclipsed.
 
There is so very much to learn.
 
Thunder clashed around them and it began to rain.
 
You understand so little.
 
“What are you mumbling about? Answer us now.” The man with the blonde hair stepped forward.
 
A meaningless effort.
 
“Enough games.” The woman in pink glared.
 
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
 
“Fools.” The platinum blonde hissed and glanced over its shoulder exposing a crazy glowing orange eye.
“Ansem.” The man with the brown hair took a step back. The woman in pink gasped as the person they called Ansem turned around. A small smile touched its lips.
“I am not Ansem.” They spoke softly. “But thanks for the complement.” It quickly raised its hand and three ice shards went flying at the group. The blonde quickly threw down his sword and fell to the ground taking the brunette girl with him. The man with the long brown hair screamed out slightly as he was hit by one of the shards.
 
“Leon!” Both the girl and the blonde man yelled.
“Open your heart to the darkness.” The Ansem look alike spoke with a smile still on its face as Traverse Town started to rip apart around them.
“Aerith. We have to run.” The blonde looked at the brown haired woman.
“But Cloud.” Aerith looked him in the eyes.
“We'll disappear if we stay here. We wont be any help to Sora after that.” Cloud looked into her aquamarine eyes.
“Sora.” The platinum blonde looked at them with interest. “Is he the key blade master?”
“We aren't telling you a thing.” Aerith glared.
 
You do not yet know what lies beyond the door.
 
“Then I guess I will have to make you.” The platinum blonde smiled again and raised its thin hand once more.
 
Remember Sora…
You will be the one to open the door…
 
End Chapter One
 
This is my first Kingdom Heats story. I'm just seeing how well it does. I would appreciate feedback. Thanks.
 
~Priestess~