Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Dance Of Deception ❯ Calamity ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kingdom Hearts: Dance Of Deception
 
Chapter Two: Calamity
By: Demon Priestess Saturn
 
Sora…
Can you hear me?
 
“What…”
 
It's time to wake up…
 
“Who? Who are you?” He opened his eyes slowly. He blinked a few times but all he could see was darkness around him. “Where am I?” He thought to himself. He raised his hand slowly and touched a smooth wall. He heard a slight hissing and the wall suddenly disappeared. The wall seemed to be lowering in front of him. He blinked his eyes as they adjusted to the new lighting. It was lighter than the small egg shaped object he was in but at the same time it was still to dark to see clearly. He stepped forward on to what seemed to be a small platform. He glanced around the empty room and wondered to himself. “Where's Donald and Goofy?” He jumped down off the platform, which was no higher than three feet off the ground, and headed towards the door in front of him. He stopped for a moment and glanced at the object he just stepped out of. It looked like a large flower that had just bloomed in the center of the room. It looked beautiful from where he stood but probably looked better in the light. He turned slowly and walked through the door in the room, which was more like a hallway, he could see four more pods hooked up to a machine. As he stepped forward to get a closer look several white slinky beings popped up from the floor.
 
“What the hell? Heartless?” He extended his right arm and a large key appeared in his hand. It had a gold square hilt with a silver chain that had a little Mickey Mouse charm at the end. The key itself was a gleaming silver with a slight shimmer around it. “Bring it on.” He glared at the beings as they lounged at him. He swung his keyblade striking down a few of them at a time. “These aren't heartless.” He thought to himself as he killed the last one. “They were way to hard to be heartless.” He felt the ground around him shake. “Oh no.” He ran down the hall and around the corner. Heading for the door in front of him his heart pounded with anticipation. He reached out to grab the doorknob just as a loud rumble reached his ears. He fell to the floor as the room shook violently. When he pushed himself up off the floor he immediately went through the door. He ran a crossed the square room and stopped in the center of it where a double green square was etched into the floor. He looked down at it casually and then over to a door on his left. He quickly ran over to the door and entered another square room. Directly in front of him was a working computer, which for a moment blinded his eyes. He blinked a few times letting his mind adjust before his glanced at the red warning signs flashing on the screen.
 
Sora… Run!
 
He spun around hearing a voice.
 
“Who's there?” Sora glanced around but could see no one around. The room shook again. “What's going on?” Sora ran out through another door. It was almost like he knew where he was going, but he had never been here before. Upon entering this room he glanced up. He could see rows of bookshelf's and a staircase going up. He headed for the staircase and got halfway up before he stopped and looked back down at the door he had just come out of. Realizing that he was in a hidden underground room he wondered why he was in there. He didn't remember going there, nor did he remember how he got there. Seeing a flash out of the corner of his eye he glanced out one of the windows. It was storming outside, with thick black clouds and lightning crashing all around. “What!” Sora gasped as he saw pieces of the world outside breaking apart. He knew all to well what was happening. “No.” He glared as he ran from the library and down the hall to one of the descending staircases.
 
“Don't they ever stop?” Sora grumbled as he ran to the first floor of the mansion entrance hall. When he reached the small double doors he opened them and ran outside. Looking up at the blackened sky he could see the tip of a clock tower. Above the clock tower was a large black pink orb. “I knew it.” Sora glared. “The heartless.” He bolted into the forest and headed towards the tower.
 
………………….
 
She walked through the clock tower. He long black coat swayed with every movement she made. Her long silky platinum blonde hair swayed from side to side. She walked through the door leading to the ledge over looking the city. As she stared out at the city with her golden yellow eyes she frowned. She slowly glanced up at the pink black orb and whispered. “It's over.” The wind blew through her hair and her coat floated in the wind. She wore black baggy pants and knee high black tie boots. Her coat was zipped up at the top and revealed her neck and a little bit of her chest. She continued to stare upward shaking her head sadly.
 
From inside the tower Sora came bolted up the stairs. Breathing heavily he stared out at the ledge seeing someone in black looking up at the orb. He quickly ran out there when someone came to his mind and for some reason he said it. “Riku?”
 
“Huh?” She turned slowly and stared back at the boy with spiky sandy blonde hair. His deep blue eyes stared back at her almost is shook. His clothes looked two sizes too small. His red one piece zipped up dress like shorts were almost up to his hips. He wore a blue belt around his waste with a silver repeating crown-designed chain hanging at his left side. He wore a blue sweater with white sleeves and little white gloves on his hands. He had big yellow shoes on his feet, but the thing that caught her attention was the silver crown necklace around his neck. She gasped slightly a raised her hand to he face.
 
“You're not Riku.” Sora stared at her. “Who are you?”
“You…” She looked up quickly and pulled a katana sword from her side. She pulled it up in front of her just as a large white creature fell from the sky knocking her completely off the tower.
“No!” Sora yelled as he ran to the edge of the tower. To his surprise the woman stood at the bottom of the tower fighting the monster. Sora turned quickly and ran back inside. He headed towards the stairs and began a quick descent. Sora entered the train station and bolted for the door. He called his keyblade just as he passed through the automatic doors. “Huh?” Sora straightened up as he saw the woman slice the thing in two. It disappeared in a mist of blackness and she sheathed her sword. She turned to him and smiled.
“You're Sora… The Keyblade Master.” She said calmly.
“Yeah… Who are you?” Sora looked confused.
“I've been looking for you but we don't have time to discuss this right now. Come on.” She grabbed him and bolted down the road.
 
………………….
 
“Diz!” A girl with short blonde hair ran down the hall. She quickly pushed open a large door. She was breathing heavily and her cheeks were a little red. She was dressed in white from head to toe. Her attire consisted of a short white dress and white sandals. Her blonde hair lay over her left shoulder and her blue eyes were wide with fear. “Diz!”
 
“What is it Namine?” A man dressed in red looked over his shoulder. He eyed her with his orange eyes through the holes in the red bandages around his face. He turned slowly a watched her catch her breath. He stood tall with his hands cupped behind his back. Next to him stood a tall-cloaked man, who also appeared to be looking at the girl who had just bolted into the room. Namine glanced at both of them before she continued.
“It's terrible.” She huffed.
“Spit it out girl.” Diz said calmly.
“I went to Donald and Goofy. I told them that it was time to wake Sora.” Namine said.
“You finished with him. That's good news.” Diz said.
“No it's not. When I came back I found that Twilight Town has completely disappeared. Sora was still asleep in the pod.” Namine finished.
“What.” The cloaked man stepped forward and quickly walked out of the room.
“Where are you going?” Diz watched him leave.
“He's worried.” Namine said.
“Yes… And without Sora we wont be able to stop Organization XIII.”
 
End Chapter Two
 
Sorry that it took so long. I've been on a writing hiatus as of late. But as you can see I'm back. I hope you all didn't get too annoyed with the wait. Anyways please review and let me know what you thought of the chapter. Thanks.
 
~Priestess~