Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Dance Of Deception ❯ Hope ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kingdom Hearts: Dance Of Deception
 
Chapter Three: Hope
By: Demon Priestess Saturn
 
Sora sighed heavily as he sat in a chair. He leaned back and closed his eyes softly and thought about what had just happened. When he opened his eyes he glanced around the bridge of the gummi ship. It looked like the bridge of the ship he, Donald, and Goofy used to be on.
 
“Are you alright?” The blonde girl asked as she walked onto the bridge.
“What happened to that world we were on?” Sora answered with a question.
“It's gone.” She replied.
“Damn it.” Sora closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair.
“There was nothing we could have done about it. The world was in darkness before I found you.” The woman replied.
“I know but… It's my job to prevent that.” Sora opened his blue eyes and sighed again.
“We can't always have what we want.” She walked over to the control panel and sat down. She pushed a few buttons and a panel opened up revealing the starry sky.
“How did you know my name?” Sora looked over at her. “In fact I don't even know your name.”
“My name is Airyona.” She laughed slightly. “I found out about you from a friend of yours.”
“Really! Who?” Sora's face lit up suddenly.
“He didn't tell me his name. But I knew after I heard about you that I had to come find you. You are the only one who can stop all this.” Airyona said calmly. “It's a good thing I did otherwise you would have disappeared into darkness along with Twilight Town.”
“Twilight Town?” Sora looked at her strangely.
“That's the world you were on.” Airyona replied.
“Oh…” Sora said calmly. “Did you see anyone else there other than me?”
“No.” Airyona said.
“I wonder where Donald and Goofy went. I thought they were with me.” Sora frowned.
“Donald and Goofy? You mean King Mickey's servants?” Airyona turned to look at him.
“Yeah you know them?” Sora's eyes lit up.
“I know of them.” Airyona said calmly.
“Oh.” Sora leaned back in his chair. The two were silent for a moment. “Say Airyona.”
“Yes?” She looked over at him.
“Have you traveled much?” Sora looked at her.
“Yes. I have been to many of the worlds.” She smiled.
“Have you heard of anyone by the name of Riku?”
“No. Unless you calling me Riku counts.” Airyona said calmly. “Why do you ask?”
“He's my best friend. I've been looking for him.” Sora said. “But I can't seem to find him.”
“When was the last time you saw him?” Airyona asked.
“That's kind of a long story.” Sora said calmly.
“Well we have time.” Airyona smiled. “But I do think we should get you some clothes that fit.”
“Huh?” Sora looked down at his clothes. “Yeah I guess you're right.” He smiled sheepishly.
“We'll head to the nearest world then.” Airyona winked.
“Okay.”
 
………………….
 
A man in a long black cloak lay on a high wall looking bored. He was scarily thin with semi long spiky flaming red hair. His face looked somewhat like a sad clown's with his black Egyptian eye lining around his emerald eyes and a pair of thin black diamond shaped designs on his cheeks. He huffed to himself as his poked the little white slinky being dancing beside him.
 
“Are you still pouting Axel?” Another man in a long black cloak walked up.
“I'm not pouting.” Axel snapped from his perch on the wall. The man stared blankly at him for a moment before tossing his long ice blue hair over his shoulder. He looked much older then the red head in front of him, with his small yellow eyes and pointed ears. His calm appearance proved he was a man with many years experience about life. The cross-shaped scar on his forehead only added to the proof. He walked slowly over to the obviously younger red head and looked down at him.
“Good. Because the master has a job for you.” The man with the blue hair said calmly.
“And what does his worship-ness wish of me this time?” Axel eyed him.
“Since we lost Roxas we need to find one of the other keyblade bearers.” The blue haired man eyed him with his cold yellow eyes.
“What for?” Axel leaned back and closed his eyes.
“You know what for. It's a direct order so get on it.” He turned and started to walk away.
“Alright fine.” Axel sighed. The blue haired man looked over his shoulder as Axel sat up. The white slinky being hissed and moved to the side.
“Must you spoil those dusks?” The blue haired man asked.
“Hey! These dusks and I have something in common. They need love just as much as us.” Axel patted the dusk on the head.
“Not that you even know what love is Axel.” The blue haired man shook his head.
“Oh please Saix. I've seen how you treat those berserkers so don't tell me I'm being foolish.” Axel glared at him.
“Those berserkers are different.” Saix folded his arms.
“Not by much.” Axel raised a brow.
“Never mind just do as you were told.” Saix quickly dropped the conversation and walked off.
 
………………….
 
“That's an interesting story.” Airyona said as she leaned against a tree. Sora sat on a bench in front of her looking down at the ground. They were stopped in a little merchant town on a world.
“I've been looking for him ever since.” Sora said calmly.
“But there's one thing missing. How did you end up in that pod?” Airyona asked. Sora looked up and her.
“You know. I don't know.” Sora said as he stood up slowly and brushed off his new outfit. It looked similar to his red outfit accept it was black and had some yellow, blue, red, and white belts here and there. His shoes were yellow and black and he still had his silver crown necklace around his neck. And according to the lady he got his outfit from the cloth was very special.
“You look good in black.” Airyona commented haphazardly.
“Thanks... But what about that lady that gave this to me she was kind of weird don't you think?” Sora looked at Airyona.
“She was obviously a psychic.” Airyona stared at the ground.
“A special outfit for a boy with a special destiny…” Sora thought for a moment. “I wonder what she meant when she said that this outfit might save me life.”
“Who knows? Psychics are all weird.” Airyona shrugged it off.
“Well you want to help me find my friends?” Sora smiled.
“I want to meet this Riku friend of yours so yeah.” Airyona smiled at him. “Lets go.”
 
Your adventure begins in the dead of night.
Your road won't be easy, but a rising sun awaits your journeys end.
 
The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes.
 
You do not yet know what lies beyond the door.
 
End Chapter Three