Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Miyuki's Story ❯ Good-bye Guardian, Rest in Peace ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Miyuki's Story
Part Seven

Miyuki sat on the hard marble floor of Castle Oblivion. "Are you going to wuss on me, Riku?" She stood up and stamped her foot.

Riku appeared behind her and struck her with his Souleater. Miyuki fells to her knees and held up to hand to stop him. "Wait! I need to ask something of you!"

The male looked at her, darkness burning in his eyes. "Hurry up, I have to kill you," he growled.

"You were going to kill me anyway but I'm going willingly.....I want you to kill me......but before that....." Miyuki gulped and hesitated. "You find me disgusting and I don't care but will you please kiss me before you kill me?"

Riku looked down upon her. "....okay...." He gently grabbed her and kissed her on the lips.

She softly kissed back, fighting back her tears.

Riku pulled back and looked into her eyes, beginning to have a change of heart. He cleared his throat and released her face. "There.....you happy?"

Miyuki looked down. "Well....do it now....before I change my mind...."

He picked up his Souleater and, suprisingly, whispered, "I'm sorry..." He shoved the Souleater through her heart.

Blood fell from her mouth, tears from her eyes. "Good....bye....and thank....you.....," she whispered to him before he removed Souleater and she fell to the ground....dead....

Riku looked at the dead body for a moment but then groaned and gripped his head. "Miyuki....." He growled, "Burn in Hell." He left the room.


Sora had gotten Miyuki's message from the chipmunks and rushed, as fast as he could, to Castle Oblivion. He busted into the room where Miyuki laid. "Miyuki?...MIYUKI!!!!" He rushed to the body and picked it up. "Miyuki! Open your eyes please!!" He felt for a pulse, found none. Searched for a heartbeat, found none.

Suddenly, Miyuki's body began to fade away. "Miyuki!" Sora shouted. He watched her body disappeared into thin air. "MIYUKI!" He looked at his hands to see Miyuki's blood upon them. He balled his fists and started to pound them on the ground, sobbing. "Come back! Come back!"


Part Seven.......end

To Be Continued.....