Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Orgy XIII ❯ Chapter 37: Vexen x Axel ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Orgy XIII
 
-
 
Chapter 37: A “Failed” Replica
 
-
 
IV: Vexen “The Chilly Academic” x VI: Axel “The Flurry of Dancing Flames”
 
-
 
Vexen spent much of his spare time attempting to perfect the ever elusive replication process. He was a scientist, after all; he had an innate desire to know and achieve that which was thought to be beyond human reach.
 
Not that he was human.
 
But the fact that he existed, even as a Nobody, was reason enough for Vexen to continue pursuit of his scientific interests from his previous life. If anything, he'd been given a second chance to make progress in his research, and he fully intended to be the first to invent a completely functional replica.
 
“Hey.”
 
Vexen even didn't look up from his calculations. There was only one person in the whole Organization who had the insolence to disrupt his precious research.
 
Number VIII. Axel. The Flurry of Dancing Flames.
 
“Hope I'm not interrupting,” Axel remarked.
 
“Good evening, Number VIII,” Vexen responded coldly. “I was under the impression that the Organization's objective for this month was to give proper greetings.”
 
“My bad,” Axel shrugged, leaning against the wall. “I thought that was directed towards the underground members.”
 
Vexen, unable to work through his sudden flood of anger, stood up and whirled around to face Axel. “The underground members are not the problem,” he spat. “Believe it or not, you abovegrounders are the ones in need of an attitude adjustment. Talk about no respect!”
 
Axel laughed. “'No respect'? Come on, you can't tell me I don't respect my elders. I follow orders and everything…” He smirked. “Well…usually.”
 
Vexen glared at him. “Well, then I order you to leave me alone. I have work to do.” Then, as an afterthought, he added, “And don't come back unless it's urgent.”
 
Axel gave a cocky grin and plopped himself in Vexen's lab chair. If possible, Vexen managed to exude an even more chilling anger. “No can do,” Axel replied cheerfully. “I'm on orders from the Superior himself.”
 
“Th-the Superior?” Vexen stammered. Whenever Xemnas was involved, it was always serious. “What for?”
 
Axel smirked. “Oh, you know…he likes to know what you've been up to this whole time.”
 
Vexen sniffed. “I've made over one hundred independent attempts to replicate myself, but no avail,” he said glumly. He gestured towards a chamber to his right. “Those are all of my failed clones.”
 
Axel eyed the Vexen reject-pile. Some of them appeared catatonic, while others exhibited odd behaviors—hair pulling, twitching, giggling—the list went on. Axel's face split into a wide grin.
 
“Oh, boy, is that my every sexual fantasy come true.”
 
Vexen choked. “I beg your pardon?”
 
“Ever consider a threesome with me and one of your replicas?”
 
Vexen's eyes bulged.
 
“C'mon Vexen, you must have at least one clone with sexual function,” Axel said with a wink.
 
A slow smile crept onto the Chilly Academic's face.
 
“As a matter of fact, I do.”
 
Who knew his “failed” replica experiments would come in such handy?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yeah, that was kinda weird…XD
 
The Organization's monthly objective: In the manga, the underground Organization members have a bulletin board displaying their various duties as well as “This Month's Objective,” which was to “give proper greetings.” Even though Axel was not considered an underground member, Vexen would go ballistic on lower-ranking/newer members who didn't show him respect. XD
 
In your review, please let me know the following:
 
1.What you thought of this one-shot.
 
2. Suggest which pairing you'd like to see next—preferably an oddball pairing that you're dying to see(I'll try to tally up and use the results to write the next section)
 
3. If you want—a quote, perspective, or theme that you think might fit with a future pairing.