Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Orgy XIII ❯ Chapter 23: Xigbar x Roxas ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So this is supposed to be a gigantic collection of one-shots with every possible pairing of Organization XIII…mainly for fun and to hit on some of those REALLY oddball pairings (I mean, as much as we looooooove Axel x Roxas, wouldn't it be awesommmme to see Lexaeus and Luxord get it on? Or to see the workings of a Xaldin x Larxene?)
 
Anyway, I'm writing this collection on the premise that ALL PAIRINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN SOME WAY, GIVEN THE RIGHT SITUATION/ENVIRONMENT.
 
Thanks to everyone who reviewed chapters 30 and 37!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or the characters in it. I do not make any money off of this story. Do not copy this story. In this particular chapter, I also used some lines from Kingdom Hearts II.
 
Warnings: Shounen-ai (kinda hard to avoid considering all but one member are male - unless you want to include the mysterious member XIV alluded to in 358/2 Days), Spoilers
 
In this one, I used some lines from KHII from a conversation b/t Xigbar and Sora…I thought the parallelism would fit nicely. This one's a bit more drabble-ish than the others.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Orgy XIII
 
-
 
Chapter 23: Mixing Business With Pleasure
 
-
 
II: Xigbar The Freeshooter” x XIII: Roxas “The Key of Destiny
 
-
 
“Roxas, have you been a good boy?”
 
Roxas' eyes snapped up to glare at Xigbar, half surprised, half defiant. Xigbar was up to his usual appear-out-of-nowhere/get-in-Roxas'-way/ask-a-stupid-question routine. “Move out of my way. I don't have time for this, Xigbar.”
 
“Now, do you think that's polite, shutting me down like that?” he asked mockingly.
 
“Oh, no,” Roxas said sarcastically. “Are you gonna cry?”
 
“As if! You think that those fancy Keyblades give you the right to talk to your superiors that way? I don't think so. Xemnas lets you slide because you're needed for his grand Kingdom Hearts plans, but don't forget who you're dealing with, Number XIII.”
 
Roxas scowled. “I don't need you lecturing me.” Seething, he moved around Xigbar. Xigbar, however, being a manipulator of space, was able to reestablish himself in Roxas' path.
 
Xigbar grinned at Roxas' furious expression. “Oopsy-daisy.”
 
“Don't you have some Dusks to shoot?”
 
“I'd much rather shoot for something more interesting.”
 
Roxas decided to ignore Xigbar this time, chalking up the other Nobody's comment to his usual randomness. “I have work to do. Leave me alone.”
 
“Sorry—can't do that—Xemnas' orders,” Xigbar replied with a grin. “Apparently, your work and I have something in common—you're supposed to do us.”
 
Roxas rolled his eyes. “I'm sure he meant I'm supposed to do the work with you.”
 
“Nah, I'm pretty sure he ordered you to do me.”
 
Roxas raised an eyebrow. “Is that so?” He seized Xigbar's robe and dragged him into the nearby storage closet and threw him inside. Roxas entered behind him, shut the door, which locked with a sharp click.
 
When the two Nobodies emerged five minutes later, Roxas' cloak was on backwards, and Xigbar's patch was on the wrong eye.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ew…not my best work. Don't give up based on this one…I think XaldinxLuxord is the best so far, so try that one at least.
 
I'm kinda on backorder in terms of requests, but I still appreciate your feedback, comments, questions, and requests.