Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Roxas's True Love ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Temari92: Thank you, those who review and those who didn't I'm coming to hunt you down!! Just kidding lol!!
Chapter 4.
 
Temari and Mickey walked down to the store and looked at the lady.
 
Temari smiled, “um…do you know where that boy who got a blue lollipop went?”
 
The lady smiled as she looked at Temari, “Oh you mean Roxas? That sweet little boy always helps everyone around here. He and his friends are probably at their little hang out. It's back in the alley way.”
 
Temari nodded, “Thank you.”
 
Temari and Mickey ran up the hill and into the alleyway. They walked around until they came to gates that lead to somewhere. Walking in they saw Roxas sitting and some other people talking. Roxas's eyes widened in shock as he quickly got up and looked a Temari, “It's you!!”
 
Temari looked at the ground as Roxas's friends got up and looked at her and Mickey. Mickey looked up at Temari and then at Roxas. His eyes widened as he noticed something familiar about him.
 
Mickey tugged on Temari's cloak causing her to look at him, “this is Roxas right? He looks so much like Sora.”
 
Roxas looked at Mickey, “who is Sora? And how do you guys know my name?”
 
Mickey looked at Roxas, “Are you sure you don't remember her?”
 
Roxas looked at Temari and felt something tug on the back of his mind. He shook the feeling off and shook his head.
 
Roxas frowned, “Now, how do you know my name?”
 
Mickey sighed, “Lets just say we know you very well. Come on Temari, lets go find out who did this.”
 
Temari nodded, “Alright.”
 
Roxas's friends looked at him, “What was that about?”
 
Roxas shrugged, “I don't know Hayner.”
 
They all continued what they were talking about. Roxas looked back at where Temari and Mickey was last standing. For some reason when he saw Temari look so sad, it tugged at his heart and made him feel guilty and depressed. He didn't know why but something was very wrong and he was going to find out what.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Temari and Mickey walked down the hill and down to the Market Street. They walked around and sat on some steps. They looked around and sighed.
 
Temari frowned, “What now?”
 
Mickey sighed, “Well, we have to find out who did this and also where Riku and Sora is.”
 
Temari sighed, “but…where do we start?”
 
Mickey slumped, “I…don't know.”
 
Temari sighed, “This is such a drag.”
 
Temari sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time that day. She was about to say something when they saw Roxas run by.
 
Temari blinked, “R-Roxas?”
 
They then saw some Nobodies follow him and they got up quickly. They both pulled out their keyblades and got rid of them.
 
Temari growled, “Damn. What are Nobodies doing here?”
 
Mickey glared, “I don't know but I bet it's not good.”
 
Temari then looked at Mickey, “Roxas!!”
 
They both ran after Roxas and came to a mansion. They looked up and saw that the gates had just recently been open. They both ran in looked around, Temari ran up the stairs and Mickey followed her. They went into one of the rooms and saw that the floor had just disappeared. They jumped down and looked behind them and saw a door that led to the basement. They walked down and saw a computer that was damaged.
 
Mickey looked up at Temari and frowned, “Temari…”
 
Temari looked down at her friend, “What is it Mickey?”
 
Mickey sighed, “I have to go. I have to draw the organization away from you. ”
 
Temari frowned, “Wait…then that means you will be by yourself.”
 
Mickey nodded, “Don't worry, I'll just draw them away but right now Roxas needs you and you have to protect him right now.”
 
Temari got down and hugged her friend, “Be careful.”
 
Mickey hugged her back and nodded, “you too, we'll meet again, promise.”
 
They let go of each other and went their separate ways. Temari walked into the next room and looked around; she saw another door and walked through it. She walked up ahead and noticed some pods. She looked in and saw a duck and a dog in two of the pods.
 
Temari heard some voices and ran ahead, only to see Roxas staring at a guy who was floating in the pod obviously asleep. Temari noticed something wrong; it was like Roxas was going to disappear. She quickly ran over to Roxas and hugged him from behind. Roxas's eyes widened in shock and he looked behind him and saw Temari looking up at him.
 
Roxas looked down at her, “You.”
 
Temari buried her face in his back and tears started to come down her face, “Tell me, Roxas…did I really mean nothing to you?”
 
Roxas looked down at Temari sadly, “I…don't remember.”
 
Temari looked up at Roxas, “Then try!! You have to at least try to remember!! You promised you'll come back to me, you promised!!”
 
Roxas's eyes widened as memories started to overflow in his head. There was images of Temari and Axel laughing with him and smiling. Images of the organization started to come back also and so did the memories of his last battle with Temari fighting with him and both of them going against Riku. The last memory that came back to him was when Temari and him were hugging each other and he made a promise to come back to her.
 
Roxas blinked as he looked down at Temari who had buried her face in his back. Roxas smiled as he turned around and hugged her back. Temari's eyes widened in shock as she looked at Roxas and saw him smiling at her.
 
“You…remember?”
 
Roxas smiled as he nodded, “I promised you I'd come back, didn't I?”
 
Temari smiled as she hugged him, Roxas smiled as he lifted Temari's chin so that she was looking in his eyes. Temari's eyes widened as Roxas closed the distance between them with his lips on hers. She then closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck causing the kiss to deepen. After what seemed like forever, they both pulled apart and smiled at each other.