Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Hated, Love ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ongaku- Wahoo! I'm back and ready to write even more. ^_^ I know what your thinking. It took a really long time for me to get this out. Well here are the reasons, and even though I know you don't care it makes me feel better to tell you lol. First off school was having tons of exams, so I didn't have much energy to write, because of all the essays. Second, when Christmas break came up it was only 3 days tell Christmas for me since I got to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas Day, because my mom had to work. So I was not getting on the computer much spending time with family. And now for the last reason, shortly after Christmas, the old computer crashed making it so I couldn't get the chapter I have been writing on finished. (yup that was this one). But now everything is fixed. I have a brand new computer and I love it! And now I think I am ready to continue writing. Oh guess what!? Syaoran and Akito want to say hi!

Syaoran & Akito - No we don't…

Ongaku - Um ok… Well never mind forget them continue on with the story! Hope you like it! Ja!

*Turns around to give Syaoran and Akito a death glare*

Syaoran & Akito - heh *laughing nervously*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The weekend had come and gone already and it was the beginning of a brand new week. "I hate Mondays." Sana said drearily walking slowly towards the school. She didn't have to go to Saturday practice last weekend because her mother was a little worried about her health, so she made her stay in bed all day instead. Akito was nowhere to be seen so that was a plus. Though for some reason she couldn't help put feel a little sad. She wondered if that kiss meant nothing to him, just like the words he had been saying that were probably all meaningless. Sana sighed sadly wishing all this never happened to her. She just hated being confused, and not knowing what Akito was thinking.

Just when Sana was about to enter the schoolyard she felt a pair of strong arms grab hers. She was now face to face with Akito, and suddenly she felt like crying. But she didn't, she would never cry in front of him. He kissed her softly on the lips, torturing her, and teasing her.

"Sorry for not being around this morning, had something to do." Akito whispered in her ear.

Sana didn't say anything put just pulled away and quickly made her way to the classroom without looking back. Her heart was beating rapidly and she felt like she was going to be sick. Finally making it to the room she sat down at her desk and laid her head down.

Slowly people began to pile into the room including Akito, but he didn't do anything. The bell rang shortly after everyone was in the room and the teacher walked in to begin class.

"Class." The teacher said to get everyone's attention. "This week I'm assigning you group projects, and I am choosing the groups."

The class groaned loudly at the teacher's idea.

"Hush now." The teacher said. "Each group will consist of 5, and the project will be due on Monday next week. So you will have all this week and the weekend to work on it." The teacher paused to look around the classroom when she saw Sana's head on the desk. "Miss. Kurata?"

Sana didn't respond until she felt a pen poke into her side. She raised her head immediately and saw the teacher right in front of her.

"Miss. Kurata, are you not feeling well?"

Sana nodded her head back and forth to indicate she was fine.

"Well then," the teacher said, "There is no need for your head to be down." Then she walked back up to the front of the class.

Sana felt a little embarrassed but just shrugged it off, glad that she didn't get into big trouble.

"Back to the project, it will be over symmetry. Yes I am well aware you guys are all finished with Geometry so this should be easy. I have papers for everyone to explain what you need to do. There are 5 things on the front and 4 big things on the back which would be a good idea if you each split them up, and then get together to put it all together. Okay, now for the groups. Group one will be, Sana, Fuka, Tsuyoshi, Aya, and Akito."

Sana felt as though her world had ended, why of all people did he have to be called into her group. She was thinking of all the things she would do to try to avoid him that she blocked out all the rest of what the teacher was saying.

"Ok that is everyone right?" The teacher asked.

The class nodded their heads.

"Okay then, get together with your groups and talk things over."

Everyone got up from their desk and moved close to their groups bringing desks with them so they could all sit with each other. Sana didn't have to move much except to turn her desk around so she would face the group. Everyone came around them because she and Akito were already over there. Akito moved his desk in front of her and it made her nervous. Even though he wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Class had gone by fast and it was already lunchtime. Sana put her things away and grabbed her backpack to head outside to meet her friends. But she didn't have to go all the way outside, because standing in the hallway in front of her class was Fuka, Aya, Tsuyoshi and Akito. "Hi." She said to Fuka and Aya wondering why the guys were there too. Usually Tsuyoshi was there because of Aya, but Akito?

"Hey Sana." Fuka said, "Glad we caught you before you went all the way outside. We decided to all eat lunch together to talk more about what we are going to do for the project and the meeting plans."

That explained it. Sana thought to herself. "Glad you came to tell me before I went outside too." She smiled even though it was forced.

"Alrighty." Aya said, "Now that we are all together, lets go eat."

They all walked to the cafeteria and sat down at the nearest table. Fuka, Sana, and Akito were on one side in that exact order, and Aya and Tsuyoshi were on the other side, to where Tsuyoshi was in front of Akito. They then took out there lunches and began to eat, while talking about what they were going to do.

That is when she felt strange warmth on her thigh. She then noticed it was moving around messaging it; nervous Sana jerked up out of her seat, and then turned to make a fast exit. Aya and Fuka were looking at each other with strange expressions, wondering why Sana was acting really weird, while Tsuyoshi was glaring intensely at Akito.

Sana walked slowly up and down the deserted hallways, she chose there because she knew that no one would ever come through there on a lunch break. Staring at the floor Sana bumped into someone really hard and she fell to the ground.

"Oh! I am so sorry! Here let me help you." Sana, knowing exactly whom she ran into, looked up to see a hand in front of her face; she took it gratefully and stood up, brushing herself off. Without even looking at him she said, "Thanks Naozumi."

Naozumi was surprised that she knew it was him, since she hadn't looked up. "How did you know it was me?" He replied.

Sana smiled while looking at him, "I just can recognize that voice from anywhere."

Naozumi blushed a little at Sana words and they began a small conversation. "So, why are you in the halls at lunch?" He asked wearily.

"Oh, I just thought about walking around where there were be no people, what about you?"

"Om, well I had to run some errands for a teacher."

They were quiet for awhile until Naozumi finally said, "Um, Sana I have been meaning to ask you…" He paused a bit.

Sana noticed he seemed a little nervous and began to get nervous as well.

"Sana? Are you… seeing anyone?"

The question took her by surprise and she didn't know what to say. That was when Akito appeared. He walked behind Sana and took her in his arms. "Yes." He said, " Sana is with me. So back away now and leave her alone."

Sana blushed professedly at hearing Akito's words and having his arms wrapped around her protectively. She was amazed that he was actually saying them in front of him, it gave her small hope, but not enough, because she couldn't help but wonder, why show him?

Naozumi turned around and left the scene. As soon as he was gone, Akito turned her around so that she was facing him. She looked deep into his eyes, and even though she really wanted to turn away and find Naozumi, she couldn't stop staring at those eyes. Something was very mysterious about them and she was dieing to find out what he was hiding. Slowly the began to come in closer and closer for a kiss when they heard Sana's name being called out.

Immediately Sana pulled away from Akito and pushed him from her. Akito looked at her one more time and then walked away casually as Fuka came around the corner.

Fuka noticed Akito's retreating form and then she looked at Sana. She could feel the tension between the two, but didn't ask Sana about it.

Sana turned to greet Fuka and they made there way back to the cafeteria. Meeting up with the group again, including Akito, they made their arrangements to meet each other after school. After a long talk, they decided to make the meeting at Fuka's house on Thursday night.

The bells rang in the school to indicate that lunch was over. Everyone gathered their things and headed back to class to finish up the day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The week had gone by way too fast for Sana and it was already the dreaded Thursday. She would have to see Akito after school, but at least the plans interrupted her Karate Lessons once again. Her luck on that was great, but she knew it wouldn't last forever so she didn't let her hopes get up.

It was 6:00 and Sana was only 3 houses away from Fuka's. It was already beginning to get dark, so Sana hurried towards the house. When she got there, nobody was outside. She shrugged it off and figured she was either late or early.

Walking to the door she spotted Akito. She tried to act casual but it was getting harder and harder every time they met. He grabbed Sana's hand and pulled her to the side. He quickly kissed her on the lips, like always, and then said, "Meet me outside after the meeting." Then he hurriedly left and entered the house. He didn't say anything more and didn't even look back. Sana sighed, wondering what he could possibly want.

Her brain was telling her, yeah right! Like I would meet him alone. But her heart was pounding; wanting to know what he wanted. She ignored it for now, put on a smiling face, and walked on in to her best friends house.

"Oh Sana! There you are! I was afraid you weren't going to come." Fuka exclaimed, motioning Sana to come sit down by her.

Sana did just that and replied to her friend, "Sorry I'm late, guess I screwed up on the time." She then laughed a little as her friend giggled as well.

"Well let's get everything put together, this is going to be our only night to do this." Aya said getting out a bunch of supplies.

Sana felt that she was being watched and she looked around the room to find out that it wasn't Akito, but Tsuyoshi. She smiled at him and he shook his head back and forth before smiling back. Even though he was smiling, Sana could see the sadness or worrying in his eyes, but it never occurred to her that it was meant for her.

The rest of the evening went by like normal, and they even made their project look pretty good for a one-night job. One by one, they all left. Akito was first, then Aya and Tsuyoshi. Sana stayed behind for a while to help her best friend clean up a bit.

"Thank you Sana." Fuka said as they threw away the last of the trash.

"No problem, I wouldn't leave my friend high and dry, now would I?" Sana replied

Fuka laughed and said, "Nope I guess you wouldn't. You probably should be heading home now."

"Um, Fuka about that. I wasn't planning to go home right away, so could you just call my parents for me to tell them I am staying at your place?"

Fuka gave her a questioning look, "Where do you plan to go?"

Sana didn't stir she knew exactly what she was going to say. "I was planning on walking at the park for awhile, you know have some free time to myself to think some things out. Then I was going to stop by the acting place to ask them some questions. There is this one girl who wanted me to see her as well so I will go to her house and probably be there all night. I would normally tell my mother about this, but lately she has been very worrisome over me. So she would have told me no, and I couldn't just say no." All of what Sana said was semi-true.

Fuka nodded her head and said, "Ok Sana, but you be careful."

"I will," Sana chirped, giving her friend a goodbye hug and headed out the door.

As soon as she got outside she suddenly remembered what Akito had told her, but she didn't see anyone around. So she just thought he must have given up and left. "Figures. I didn't think it would be something important anyways." Sana mumbled to herself.

When she stepped off the porch something strange caught her eye. She stopped immediately. "Hello?" she asked wearily. She didn't know what possessed her to move towards what caught her eye, but she did. "Is someone there?" She went around the side of the house.

It was very dark and she couldn't see a thing. Then strong arms grab her from behind. A hand covered her mouth so she couldn't scream. Slowly the person was pulling her back into a darker corner. Sana thought, this is it, she was going to either die today or get rapped. A tear fell down her cheek and she wondered why more didn't come. After all, it was suppose to be her end.

Sana's breathing became shallow and her heart was pounding really fast. The stranger then turned her around, taking his hand off her mouth. Sana let out whimper of fear but didn't scream, thinking it would just seal her fate more. She wanted to faint, but then she heard the person hush her.

It was strange; he wasn't hurting her or holding onto her really tight either. Then she felt a finger placed on her mouth lightly to tell her to hush even more since she obviously couldn't see him. That is when she knew who it was; the smell was all she needed.

Right away her fears left her but made her tired as well and she fell into Akito's arms shaking hard.

"I'm sorry I scared you." Akito whispered, pulling her into a tighter embrace. Sana's shaking died down and she looked up at him.

"Why are you still here?" she asked.

Akito didn't say anything put just lead her to his car.

"What are you doing?" she asked a little mad now.

"Get in the car." Akito said simply, not in a mean way but in an emotionless tone.

"No way!" Sana said pulling away, but it was no use: Akito was a lot stronger and she it ended with her giving up and getting in the car.

Akito got in the driver seat and started the car. Sana didn't say anything, but just watched the road to know where he was taking her and to also know how she could find her way back if she wanted to escape.

After about a 10-minute drive, they pulled up to a house she had never seen before. Figuring it was Akito's home her heart began to pound fast again and she wondered why he brought her there.

Akito parked in the garage and turned of the car. He then turned to look at Sana and said, "This is my house." He got out of the car and walked to Sana's door, opened it and held out his arm for her to take. Sana was freaked out by the odd behavior, but took it anyways.

Slowly they walk into the house. Right at first Sana noticed that no one was home and she began to feel nervous again, until she felt a pair of strong arms take her in a loving embrace and pull her close. She found herself face to face with Akito again and he brought her chin up to kiss her.

Sana could not find the strength to pull away, and the strong sent of his cologne was intoxicating and seducing her. That's when she realized she wanted this. She wanted it so much. It was a new and strange sensation of fear. Their kiss grew deeper and deeper, and slowly Sana was being led to one of the bedrooms.

Entering the room Akito shut the door not pulling away from Sana. He began to pull Sana closer to him (if that was even possible). Finally, after what seemed like forever they pull away to breathe, but Akito still continued to kiss Sana lightly up and down her neck. He stroked her hair and put his other hand up her shirt a bit, sending shivers of pleasure up and down Sana's spine.

Akito's hands eventually found the way to the clasp of Sana's bra, but he didn't unclasp it. Slowly they look up into each other's eyes.

"You aren't fighting me. Does that mean something?" Akito trailed off. "Have you fallen for me, Sana Kurata?" He began to kiss her around the mouth.

Sana was barely able to answer a yes to Akito's question. In return Akito hums at her to get her to say it louder.

"Yes! Akito I love you." Sana says loudly but not in a scream, while panting heavily.

Bingo, that is exactly what Akito wanted her to say. He had won the battle and that had left only one more thing to do. Slowly Akito unclasped her bra and lead her to the bed, laying her down gently while bringing her into another deep kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*

Akito groggily opened his eyes to see the clock read 5:00 am. Slowly he looked down to see the young and beautiful woman, sleeping peacefully with her head on his bare chest. He smiled at her while fumbling with his necklace, but it doesn't last long. Carefully he removed Sana, so not to wake her, and got up out of the bed. Taking one last glance he got a strange pain in his chest. Like he was about to do something really wrong.

Shaking it off he made his way to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. The plan was to leave the house before she woke up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana stirred in her sleep. Something was different. After awhile she woke up to find out what it was. The warmth in the bed was gone because the guy that was supposed to be next to her wasn't. She wondered where he could possibly be. It hurt a little bit that he wasn't there for her when she woke up.

Grabbing the bed sheet to cover herself, she got out of the bed and makes her way to the living room. Finding no one there she remember something Akito had told her. His father was on some business trip and his sister had moved out of the house about two years ago. She never bothered to ask about his mother, thinking it was probably a sensitive subject. Blushing from the remembering scene she looks up at the clock and reads 6:30.

"Oh crud." Sana mumbled, "I still have to get ready for school." She made her way to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, she felt for the perfect temperature then stripped down and stepped in. The warm water felt good as it splashed on her face and body. She reached for the shampoo and opened it up to get a good whiff of it. She recognized it as the smell of Akito's hair and she smiled to herself, taking some and lathering it in her hands before scrubbing it into her hair.

Five minutes later Sana was out of the shower and dried off to find another problem. She didn't have any clothes. Walking back to the room she spotted something she didn't see before. Some clothes that she didn't recognize were laid out for her. Getting a closer look she realized they must have been some of Akito's sister's old stuff. Smiling she put them on and headed to the kitchen for something to eat.

In the kitchen some food was set out, like it was meant just for her. She felt sad again, thinking about how Akito should be there with her, but shrugged it off knowing there had to be a good reason as to why he wasn't. When Sana was finished eating, the clock read 7:15. Quickly, she got her stuff for school and headed out the door. Hoping to get there with plenty of time to talk with Akito, before class started.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Most of the class was there before Sana was. Mainly because most kids wanted to try and get in more time to work on their group projects. Shutting the door quietly, Sana walked in as to not make much of an impression. Usually, she would always say morning to the whole class, but this time she just wanted to go talk to Akito.

Once inside, she immediately spotted Akito sitting at his desk, talking to some guys. She casually walked over to him so he wouldn't notice and draped her arms over his shoulders.

"Hi Akito, what you doing?"

The three guys that were talking to Akito had strange looks on their faces. Either they were shocked Sana would do that, or thinking she was just another one of those annoying, clingy girls.

This is just what Akito wanted. This is how he was planning to hurt her bad. He smirked up at the guys and they smirked back, knowing what was about to happen. Then he turned his voice icy cold and said, "What do you want?"

Sana was taken aback at his tone of voice but shrugged it off. "I was wanting to know if I could talk to you."

Immediately Akito said, "No." He didn't even think about it, at least he didn't think he did.

Sana let go of him and went around to look him in the face; it showed no emotion like usual. "Akito, what's wrong? I thought…"

"Thought what?" Akito cut in. "There is nothing between us, and to tell you the truth I'm sick and tired of you following me around wherever I go." The conversation was now beginning to make a scene and every eye was on them. "I've been putting up with it for weeks now, but now I am telling it to your face." He took a pause to make it dramatic. "I do not like you at all, you're ugly and an annoying little rich brat."

Sana was having a very hard time taking this all in. Her eyes started to water up and things started to get blurry. Her friends were probably calling her name, but she was in too much of her own world to notice.

Akito gave one last smirk at seeing the broken down Sana and was just about to turn around when he felt a sharp stinging pain on his cheek, and heard a really loud smacking noise. He reached up to his face and looked at the person who had slapped in one the cheek.

Sana was still in front of him holding her hand with a torn look of complete anger and sadness. "I.. I.." Sana stumbled. "I hate you so much Akito!" Then she ran out of the classroom crying.

Akito just sat there; the look on Sana's face had really gotten to him, and he was too shocked to do anything, because it was the first time he had ever been hit in the face since he was nine. Everyone was staring in awe. One of the guys was even saying, "Come on Akito, you're not just going to let her slap you? Are you?" But still Akito did nothing. What he had already done to her was enough.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, I finished another chapter yay! I hope you liked it. I'm sitting here drinking my fake bubbly stuff and wearing a band-aid on my face 0_o, wrapped in a warm bathrobe wearing my new and comfortable pajamas. Yes! I'm playing lazy today! But I did get to drive today on the way to my grandparents and stuff for New Years dinner. I hope to have the next chapter out sooner than this one. So until then Ja!

Ongaku-san~