Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Hated, Love ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

GOMEN Gomen Gomen!! X_X I'm so sorry it took so long to get this out! I would tell you all the reasons, because I had good reasons, but I don't want to bore you with that.

Syaoran - Your such a…

Ongaku - Such a… what!? Go on finish what you say.

Akito - `Covers Syaoran's mouth' He wasn't going to say anything.

Ongaku - `raises eyebrow' Yeah, like I'm ever going to believe that, but since I have better things to do than get angry with you…

Aktio - `cough' like writing? `cough'

Ongaku - `shoots evil glare' Watch it. Anyways, before I was so RUDELY interrupted. Here is the next chapter, hope you enjoy it. Ja!

Chapter 5

Tears flowed from Sana's eyes as she cried alone in her room. Her chest ached and burned from crying for hours and, more than likely, she had a fever now. Two hours had gone by since Sana fled school crying, but the tears still came as if she had just begun. The realization of it all was just too much for her to bear. Her heart had been shattered, to where it felt like it could never be mended.

Her mom knew she was home of course, but she choose to give Sana some time to herself and let her come to her when she is ready. She worried for her daughter; because it wasn't to often Sana would cry like that. Something terrible must have happened, that even she couldn't handle.

Her movie plans where still on, so she worried about if her daughter would be well enough to do it. For now all she could do was have it postponed as long as she could.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sana hated herself for falling for his trick and falling in… Another rush of tears flowed down her red cheeks as she thought about falling in love with him. It hurt so much, but only because she knew she was still in love with him. She couldn't believe he could be so cruel. Now she was afraid of him, and there was no way she could go to school.

Akito hated her, hated her with such a loath that he had done the worst thing possible to her, and knowing this tore at her heart, soul, and mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been a week since anyone had seen Sana. All her friends were very worried for her and also very curious as to why she had been gone and what had happened between her and Akito.

Fuka turned to her friend with a forlorn look, "Do you think we should try again? I mean go to Sana's house to see if she will talk to us this time."

Aya looked at Fuka with sad eyes, "Sure we can go try and see her after school today."

Fuka nodded her head, "Yeah, and since it is Friday, we won't have to be so worried about the time."

Right as soon as Fuka finished her sentence loud laughter could be heard on the other side of the room. Three girls were giggling about something, and Fuka just had a feeling it wasn't anything nice. She shot them cold glares and they simmered down just a bit. It had been happening a lot since the scene with Sana and Akito. Nobody really knew what really went on with them, but all the rumors could make your skin crawl.

Fuka wouldn't believe any of them at all. She knew her friend better than that, and Aya knew exactly how she felt. They had all known each other for a long time, and stupid rumors were not going to change anything.

Fuka turned her attention over to where Akito was. As usual he was just sitting quietly in the back listening to some music with his headphones. Fuka's face turned even fouler, just looking at him made her really angry. She couldn't believe how calm he was being with all the rumors and especially after what he had done to Sana. Didn't he have any sort of feelings? She really wished she knew what went on between the two. Maybe then she could be of some help. Not knowing anything made her feel really helpless.

Right when she was going to look away from Akito, she noticed a girl walking up to him. She thought it would be interesting since it was one of the giggling girls in the corner. She listened carefully forgetting that Aya was still there.

"Hey Akito" the girl said sweetly.

Akito took a small glance at her to let her know he was sort of listening. He noticed how Sana had been gone all week and wondered when she would be coming back. He knew he would have to make some sort of plan for when she did, to let her know it was still all over and what he had done to her was just a game. The girl was chatting away while all the random thoughts ran through Akito's head that he barely even caught her asking him if out.

The timing couldn't be more perfect, he recognized the girl to be Onmie and she seemed like a nice enough person plus she was cute. He took of his headphones and looked at her. She smiled, fidgeting a little nervously. Akito inwardly laughed, she should be nervous. "Sure." He replied with no emotion in his tone.

"Oh, ok well I just thought," The girl stopped in her sentence, "Did you say yes?"

Akito just nodded his head.

The girl smiled happily.

Fuka fumed, and she had no idea why she was, she just didn't like it. She hated everything about Akito now, because she knew he had to be the reason Sana had been gone all week. "I bet he didn't even notice she wasn't hear all week!" She said out loud.

Aya took this as her cue; "I see that you hate Akito now."

Fuka flushed, she had forgotten all about Aya still being there and she felt bad. "Oh! I'm sorry Aya, I was just so caught up in thought that I…"

Aya cut her off, "It's ok I could see that."

"Still doesn't make me feel any better." Fuka replied. Aya just laughed slightly at Fuka's pouty face.

"Oh, well then."

Fuka glared at her, "You're heartless you know."

Aya laughed more this time, "That is the first time I have ever heard anyone call me that!"

Fuka then started to laugh, which made her forget all about Akito and his new girlfriend Onmei, who were now sitting next to each other talking, or more like Onmei talking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sana stared up at the familiar ceiling in her room. The thing she has been staring at a lot the past week. She had cried so much she couldn't believe a person was capable of doing so, but now she was so dried up that even though there were no tears came he knew she was still crying.

Her mom had come in on several occasions being really worried for her. She tried to get Sana to tell her what was wrong but Sana just wasn't ready to tell her yet. She felt embarrassed and worthless now. With her innocence being taken so easily and being such a damn fool. She just wasn't ready to let anyone know of her fall.

Sana turned her head a bit to look at the food her mother left by her bed not to long ago. She didn't want to eat it, just like all the other times, so she just picked at it a bit. Her appetite had just disappeared and Sana hated it. One stupid act in her life and her world had changed forever.

It just really didn't seem fair. She also felt bad because she knew she had missed so many days of school, but yet she wouldn't talk to her friends. She wished they would forget about her, she wanted to die. The past 7 days seemed like an eternity to her now. Her head ached so much today and she figured it was from all the crying, but what she couldn't explain was the frequent trips to the bathroom. She didn't ever remember having to pee so much in her past and she thought maybe it was the lack of food or something doing it to her.

After all her body must be really confused right now. She used to be the so energetic girl who ate plenty and exercised right and now here she was, hardly touching her food and lying in bed all day. Some top star actress she was turning out to be. She knew that she was messing up the movie plans. But the people were so nice about her being *sick* that they decided to just start it back up when she was ready. It wasn't ever mentioned in the press yet so they could wait.

Sana turned to her side; she was tired at looking at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and tried to just relax. Just as she was about to fall asleep again she heard the doorbell ring. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at the clock. It read 4:00pm so school would be over. It must be her friends Aya and Fuka again to see if she will talk. Sana thought about it and decided to finally let them up, though she wasn't sure what to say to them.

She heard the knock at the door and told them to come in. They must have been a little surprised because it took them awhile to actually open the door and come in.

Fuka and Aya walked over to the chairs placed in Sana's room. As soon as they were comfortable Fuka took one glance at Sana and shriek, "Sana! What is wrong you are so thin and pale!" Her eyes showed worry along with Aya's.

Sana just looked at them; she was scared. Scared of what they might think of her if she told them, and scared to not tell them, which would only make them mad. Her eyes began to fill with tears again. She had no idea how that was possible but it was. As soon as the first tear fell Fuka and Aya were both at her side. Both girls tried to comfort Sana as she just cried and cried.

Sana tried to stop but she just couldn't. She didn't understand why she was crying so hard but if sure felt good to let it all out in front of her friends. Finally after about 30 minutes her tears subsided and she was lying on her bed with her friends on each side of her. Her stomach turned a bit and she looked at her food. Maybe she was actually feeling hungry. She sat up and her friends did the same. She grabbed the food off her bed stand and was about to bring it to her mouth when she actually felt like barfing, so she just put it down and looked at her friends.

"Sana? What's wrong? How come you not eating?" Fuka asked.

Sana turned to her friends and tried to smile but it didn't really work. "I felt sick all of a sudden." Aya brought her hand up to Sana's forehead. Well you don't feel hot, but I am not too good at telling those things.

"Don't worry about it. I am probably more hungry than I thought, it should past." She semi smiled at them, "See it has passed already."

"If you say so Sana." Aya said softly.

"So Sana, what happened to you? What is so terrible that you couldn't go to school or even see us?"

Sana turned to look at her friend Fuka. "I'm sorry about that guys I just felt really embarrassed and ashamed…"

Fuka and Aya looked at each other strangely.

"Sana, what are you so ashamed of?" Fuka asked the question slowly and carefully so not to startle her.

"That I'm not innocent anymore." Sana said just barely above a whisper.

"What do you mean?" Both of them asked in unison.

"I'm…I…I'm in love with Akito." There she had said it and the secret was now out in the open. She turned back around to see her friends since they said nothing and to her surprise they both sat their mouths open and eyes wide. If Sana hadn't been in such a down mood she would have laughed out loud from their looks.

"You can't be serious!?" Fuka finally managed to choke out.

Sana just nodded her heard, flinching at the sound of Fuka's voice.

Aya calmed Fuka down and asked, "How did it happen?"

Sana took a deep breath and began her story, "Well, you see at first I hated his guts." Both girls nodded their head remembering the scene with Sana insulting Akito at the school grounds. "But then he started to hang around me a lot. I thought he was going to try something to embarrass myself with, but he didn't do anything. It made me really uncomfortable with being so close to me. Then one thing lead to another and before I knew it I had fallen in love with him without even really knowing it myself." Sana took that time to stop for a while.

"Ok… so now that we know this, why do you say you're not innocent anymore? I am not catching on." Fuka stared into Sana's eyes intently.

This was the part Sana didn't really want to say but they were going to know eventually anyways. "I sort of sleptwithhim." The last part of what she said was so fast and low that you wouldn't think anyone could hear it but they did. It came out loud and clear to both Aya and Fuka.

Sana was expecting to here loud yells and screams but they never came. Instead she felt a light hand on her right shoulder.

"Oh Sana." Fuka started, "I'm sorry." She wrapped Sana in a tight hug.

Sana was a little confused. Why was she sorry? It didn't make since to her, but she kept silent.

"If only I knew. It must be really hard for you."

Sana relaxed a bit at Fuka's word and hugged Fuka back. She had no idea how much her friends really cared for her. She looked at Aya and she was smiling in a sad way, and her eyes were shinning with worry and care.

That night both Aya and Fuka spent the night at Sana's house not wanting to leave her alone anymore.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Well Sana, please come to school tomorrow." Aya said. It was now Sunday and Aya and Fuka came everyday to keep Sana company.

Sana had gotten a little better from their visits, but she didn't have her appetite back, and it was easy to tell that she wasn't at her best. She nodded her head at Aya's plea. "Don't worry Aya. I will be there. Fuka is going to pick me up and make sure of it." She laughed but not full heartedly.

She was actually sort of glad to the idea of getting out of the house again. Her body ached all over and she needed to get out for some fresh air. She waived both Fuka and Aya off, then headed back to her room to prepare for tomorrow. It was going to be an interesting day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Akito sat in the back as usual with his new girlfriend by his side smiling like crazy. He heard some mumbling going on through the class and he began to get curious. There was a large group all bunched together looking out the window of the classroom.

Onmei stood up and walked to the crowed, obviously curious herself. Akito still sat there and pretended like he wasn't listening though he was actually paying full attention.

"What's going on?" Onmei asked.

"Didn't you hear?" Some random kid asked.

"No hear what?"

"Sana is finally back." One of her friends said. "And you should see her." She pointed out the window.

Onmei followed the direction to where she was pointing and sure enough there was Sana. Walking next to Aya and Fuka. She looked so weak and pale, which was not a common look for her since she was usually the sunshine girl, Famous actress. Onmei furrowed her eyebrows in disgust. "Eww." She said, "She looks like the dead."

Her friend only nodded and turned her attention back out the window.

Akito heard it all. So Sana was back, he thought. He didn't really take the comments about her looks to seriously since the people of his class always over exaggerated. The first bell rang signaling for everyone to get to class and take his or her seats. That was when Sana walked in. Akito's eyes widened a bit, but not enough for anyone to notice and who would? They all had their attention on Sana.

For once the classmates weren't over exaggerating. Sana was really pale and thin. It was obvious she was trying to hide it but that wouldn't be so. He looked at Tsuyoshi and noticed his eyes were filled with worry. Then he put his headphone back on, closed his eyes and acted like he didn't care about her return.

Onmei noticed his reluctance over Sana's return and walked to him. "Stupid people." She said out loud. Akito could hear her but didn't show any signs of listening. "They are all worked up over something so dumb. It is just Sana." Akito Semi frowned but just kept his eyes closed not moving a muscle.

Onmei loved his reaction to Sana's return. She smiled brightly glaring in Sana's direction.

Sana felt a cold chill run down her spine and she looked around for the source of it. It didn't take her long to come face to face with Onmei.

Onmei just smiled at her and then put her hand on Akito's knee. Sana's gaze followed her hand and was shocked to see it was Akito sitting next to her. Now she understood the cold chill and the smile on Onmei's face was more of a sly one. Her heart sank at the site. It was obvious that they were going out now.

"Oh gosh Onmei is such a bitch!" a girl behind Sana said. "Look at her all smiling just because she is going out with Akito. I swear it shocked me when he said yes to her. He would never go out with her type, which only means there is something behind it."

Sana took the time to notice that is was one of the girls in the Akito fan club, or so to speak. The ones that thought they knew everything about Akito and all, but for the first time Sana didn't hate them.

She felt slightly sick though, wondering what Akito was up to. The only thing she could come up with was that he planned to do the same thing to Onmei as he did to her. Obviously he didn't think anything different between the two. Just to stupid bubbling girls who were easily manipulated. She finally decided to turn her attention away from Akito and go back to talking with just Aya and Fuka. Yes, today was going to be long one, long and hard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That week had gone by all the same, nothing at out the ordinary happened. Onmei and Akito were still going out and people still worried over Sana, but at least the commotion had died down.

The only real problem Sana had was the frequent feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. She knew her teacher was getting frustrated about it, but it couldn't be helped. She really had to go. To top things off she kept on getting sick to her stomach, which made it really hard for her to eat. She had even thrown up a couple times, but no one knew. She hid it because she didn't want anyone to worry for her anymore than they had to.

She didn't understand why she was feeling this way. She thought once she got out of the house and started hanging with her friends again, things would be back to normal and she could start to movie again and eat like a healthy girl. It was about 10 minutes until the last bell rang would ring for class to be dismissed on this fine Friday.

The teacher was giving his last bit of lectures as fast as he could, but that is when it hit her. The wave of nausea hit her so hard she began to sweat. She held her hand over her stomach then got up and ran out of the room.

All the kids were surprised by the sudden outburst and the teacher looked at the door with a blank stare. Akito heard the noise and look up just in time to see Sana sprint out the door.

`That's strange' he thought.

Both Aya and Fuka worried for her but there was nothing they could do until the bell rang. The finished up the last bit of there work when the bell finally rang, the packed up there bags and ran to the bathroom thinking Sana would be in there.

They were correct of course, and the first sound they heard was someone vomiting. The exchanged worry glances and headed towards the stall were Sana was.

"Sana… are you ok?" Fuka asked making sure it was Sana.

"Yeah." She replied weakly before starting her vomiting again. Both Aya and Fuka just moved to the sink and waited patiently for her to come out.

After about 15 minutes she finally did and she was paler than ever now. She went towards the sink and splashed water on her face while gurgling some of it and spitting it out. Aya handed her a paper towel to dry herself off with.

"Are you coming down with something?" Aya finally asked.

Sana shook her head back and forth. "I'm not really sure."

"How long has this been going on?"

Sana flinched at Fuka's question she knew she would ask that. "About 3 days now." She mumbled.

Fuka put her hand up in the air, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I'm sorry." Sana replied, "It was just twice and it wasn't ever this bad, I didn't think it was something important enough to tell you."

Fuka just sighed, "Sana you really shouldn't hold anything back."

"I know." Sana said while looking at the floor.

"How do you feel now?" Aya asked her.

"I feel just fine now, except a little tired."

"Yeah vomiting will do that to you." Aya said. She brought a hand up to Sana's forehead. "You don't feel like you have a fever still."

"Yeah, I know I took my temperature yesterday but it read normal."

Fuka had a strange look on her face, "Sana… you don't think you could be… pregnant?"

Sana's eyes went wide, "that would explain a lot."

"Well there is only one way to find out." Fuka said, "Pregnancy test."

"Are you sure?" Sana asked, "Do you think it has been long enough to tell?"

Aya then spoke up, "How long has it been since… you know?"

Sana blushed just a little. "Um let me think. It was on Thursday night about 2 weeks ago. I would say 15 days."

Aya didn't take long to reply. "Yup it has been long enough, I learned in my Sex ed class that you can find out in about 7-10 days."

Sana frowned she didn't know what to do if she ended up pregnant. Fuka gave her a reassuring smile, "Don't worry Sana if you are, we are here with you every step up the way."

Aya nodded her head in agreement. Sana was glad to have such good friends, "Thanks guys." She said as they began their walk to a nearby grocery store.

What they didn't know what Akito was still there. He was outside with Onmei hanging all over him, but he just ignored it. He was in deep thought at the moment and nothing could break it. Our att least that is what he thought, but as soon as he heard the door open and Sana stepped out he watched her with an intense stare. She was obviously really worried about something to even notice him though. Onmei, however did and didn't like it one bit.

"Aktiooo" she said dragging out his name, "What shall we do this weekend?" Last weekend she had to literally dragged him to the movies, and when they kissed he seemed far away. It really ticked her off. She grabbed Akito and pulled him close to her bringing her lips to his. He didn't struggle, which mad her slightly happier. If only she knew that at the moment Sana had turned to look in the direction they were just in time to see them kiss.

Fuka and Aya saw it as well, and Fuka's clenched her fist in anger. "That bastard!"

Sana just looked at her friend and told her to calm down, "Don't bother about it Fuka, we aren't together we never were."

Fuka listened to her but couldn't help notice the extreme sadness in Sana's voice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At Sana's house all three girls sat patiently waiting for the results of the test. They held each other's hands trying to comfort Sana, she was really nervous. After about 30 minutes it was time to check. Sana didn't want to do it so Fuka did. Aya held on Sana's hand firmly.

"Well…" Sana asked unsurely.

"It's positive." Fuka said, "You're pregnant."

Sana turned ghostly pale and then at that moment she actually fainted.

Both Aya and Fuka ran to her side rambling things like, are you alright?! Sana wake up! But she wouldn't budge. Fuka put her hand on her chest and felt the steady beat of Sana's heart and the slight movement of her breath.

"She will be ok." She said, "Lets move her to the bed and wait for her to wake up." Aya nodded and helped her drag Sana to the bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well… What did you guys think? Bet you didn't expect that to happen hehe. ^^ I am in the process of writing the next chapter right now. I finally want to write again yay! I took time on this chapter; I even did research to find out a lot of facts for pregnancy and stuff like that. Sorry again for taking so long.. err that wasn't suppose to happen. Please don't be angry I will make it up to you I promise! WWAAHHH!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and hopefully I will the next chapter up before you even know it mwhahahaha! ^^