Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Hated, Love ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok some important news… Since this chapter was updated really fast I want to make sure you don't get confused if you haven't read the 5th chapter yet lol. So stop right there if you haven't and go back to chapter 5, I have replaced the authors notes with the new chapter so be sure to go there first. ^^ Thankies!

Ongaku: Well are you guys proud of me? I updated real fast this time to make up from the last time! ^^

Akito: Shut up stop being all happy it. It is annoying.

Ongaku: NANI!!! *tears*you are so mean to me!! WWAHHH!!!

Akito: You deserve it for making me act like a total jerk in your story!

Ongaku: Oh? Is that all! Mwhahahaha I just had to but don't worry it won't be forever. *evil glint*

Akito: I do not want to know!

Ongaku: And you won't XP

Syaoran: *In his corner, his head going back and forth watching us argue* Um ok… Since they are really busy, I shall be the one to introduce the next chapter. Hope you Enjoy as Ongaku always says!

Ongaku: Wwaahh…. *blank stare*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was about an hour before Sana even woke up. They all sat quietly in Sana's room just staring at each other not knowing what to say. I mean what do you say to such big news like that. Normally it would be congratulations and way to go, but this baby wasn't planned, in fact it was far from being planned!

"Sana, what are you going to do?" Fuka finally asked.

Sana just looked at her with a blank stare.

"Are you going to tell the father?" Aya spoke up.

At that Sana jumped up off her bed, "No way!" she yelled.

Fuka grabbed Sana and pulled her back down on the bed, "Calm down Sana."

"No, I can't tell him." She said panicky, "Please don't tell him either you guys."

"But, why?" Aya asked.

"I don't need him to know! I don't want to find out what he will say about it. I can't take that rejection. Please you guys don't tell him."

Fuka patted Sana on the head, "Ok Sana, we won't tell him, we will leave it up to you, if you ever decide to that is."

"Thank you."

"What are friends for?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The weekend had gone by way to fast! Sana couldn't believe it was already time to go back to that retched school. She grabbed her backpack and headed out the door, saying her goodbyes to her mother.

Her mother had no clue about Sana's pregnancy yet, but she was planning to tell her before it started to show.

Sana finally reached the school grounds and she took a deep breath. `Come on Sana you can do it.' She thought giving herself self-motivation. Just as she was inside the school gates she tripped and fell. She tried her hardest not to land on her stomach, which only hurt her, a lot more for landing in an awkward position. "Great going stupid." She said to herself.

Aya was with her boyfriend Tsuyoshi when they saw her fall. They immediately ran to Sana's aid.

"Sana, are you alright?" Tsuyoshi asked helping her to her feet.

"Yeah I think I'll be ok, my side just hurts a lot."

"No wonder." Aya said, "It's bleeding."

"Yeah I guess it is." She looked at her arm closely, "At least I didn't land on my stomach though." Right as she said that she slapped her hand over her mouth; she forgot that Tsuyoshi was still there. "Oh, Crap…"

Tsuyoshi noticed the uncomfortable atmosphere and decided he wasn't going to let it drop. His face held heavy confusion though. "Why didn't you want to fall on your stomach? Wouldn't that have been safer than trying to fall backwards?"

Sana and Aya exchanged glances, and then Sana nodded at Aya as if telling her it was all right.

"Um.. Tsuyoshi." Aya began, "This will be huge news, so I don't want you saying this to anyone, and I mean anyone at all."

Tsuyoshi nodded in agreement, "Don't worry you can trust me."

Just when Aya was about to tell him Sana interrupted, "Tsuyoshi, I'm pregnant."

Tsuyoshi's eyes went wide as to be expected, but then he said something that wasn't, "Is it Akito's?"

This time it was Sana's turn to be shocked, "Yeah… how did you know?"

Tsuyoshi just shrugged his shoulders, "I had a feeling that's all."

Then Aya butted in, "Now that you know that, please don't tell…"

But it was to late. Just when they thought Tsuyoshi would take it maturely he was off in a flash screaming bloody murder looking for Akito.

"Akito."

Sana panicked, "Oh crap he is going to tell him isn't he?"

"Sana I am sorry."

"No it isn't your fault, I guess there is nothing we can do about it now." A single tear ran down Sana's cheek but no more came.

"Maybe not. You go on ahead to the nurses office." Aya said spotting Fuka and running towards her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"AAKKIITTTOOO!!!!" Tsuyoshi screamed, finally spotting Akito.

Akito looked up, surprised to hear someone screaming his name in anger. He was even more surprised to see a burning Tsuyoshi running his direction. "Whoa! What's wrong?" He asked, but was completely ignored.

"You BASTARD!" Tsuyoshi said while punching him in the gut.

Akito winced, that one had actually hurt. Not very many of Tsuyoshi punches actually hurt that bad, but he didn't fall to the ground for lack of pride. "What is this all about?!" He screamed this time.

"How dare you do that to Sana!"

Oh, Akito thought. So that is what this was about. "What are you talking about." He said acting clueless.

"How can you be so heartless!"

Those words hit Akito just a little but not enough to bring him down. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I can't believe you punch me over something so stupid!"

The anger was evident in Tsuyoshi face, but just as he was about to yell something else Aya and Fuka came running up to him. "Stop!!" They yelled in unison grabbing him back and covering his mouth.

Fuka turned her attention to Akito who was still standing there with a shock look on his eyes. Fuka thought they must have been to late. She shook her head back and forth and gave him a sad look.

Akito was confused now, why was she looking at him like that. He couldn't take it any longer so he turned around and said, "I suggest you put restraints on him." Then he was gone.

Aya turned to her boyfriend, "Tsuyoshi! How could you after I told you not to tell!"

Tsuyoshi winced a bit, he never heard Aya in so much rage before. "I'm sorry, I wasn't going to but it just came over me. I am just glad that…"

Before he could finish Aya interrupted him. "Just, don't talk to me right now. Let me cool off."

Tsuyoshi slumped his shoulders and headed in another direction. He felt bad, but he knew Aya would eventually forgive him, only thing is he never told Akito, but it was obvious he couldn't tell her that right now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana sat at her desk waiting for all the other students to enter but that wouldn't happen until the first bell rang.

It was so quiet in the room right now and that is how she liked it at the moment. Suddenly she heard the door open and someone come in. She looked up only to have her eyes meet Akito's. He most have been caught off guard to because he just stood there looking at her. Then the ball rang, and a bunch of kids started to pile in the room. It broke their gaze and Akito was back to his normal self again.

Sana was confused, his reaction to knowing was far different than what she had expected. It hurt more for him to not say anything than to flat out reject her, but she just sat there showing not showing how much her heart ached. Class began shortly after that.

At lunchtime Sana, Fuka, and Aya sat together in the cafeteria. Tsuyoshi was still too afraid to come around Aya so he was eating with some other guys in his class.

Sana slowly stirred her spoon in her soup.

"Come on Sana eat. This can't be healthy for the baby." Fuka said.

But Sana paid no heed; she was off in her own world now.

Akito was sitting with his new girlfriend not to far away from Sana and the others. Onmei was chatting away like crazy with her bubbling friends. He didn't seem to be eating either, as his eyes were closed, he leaned back in the chair with his headphones on like always.

Something was different; it wasn't like Tsuyoshi to punch him like that. It also wasn't like Fuka to look at him with such sad eyes, or for Aya to even get mad at Tsuyoshi! There was something else there that he just couldn't figure out and it aggravated him so.

Akito was pulled out of his thoughts when Onmei called for his attention again. He was starting to regret using her for a temporary girlfriend. There were plenty others that could have been a lot better. It annoyed him how she treating him like a piece of property, but he was no slave and she didn't even dare try to boss him around.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Days past and still Akito couldn't figure out what was going on with Sana. He noticed how Tsuyoshi barely came around Aya still and that he always ate lunch with different people. That worried him a little bit, but then when he tried to talk to him all he did was bite off his head and tell him to go away. He obliged and decided to stay out of whatever was going on between him and Aya.

It was Thursday now and he watched secretly from the corner of his eye. She was still really thin and pale, and at lunchtime he always took notice how she never ate her food, even with the forced attempts from her friends. He couldn't understand the girl, could what he have done to her mess her up that much?! He laughed at the thought but deep down he knew that was the answer.

Sana rested her head on her desk. She felt very tired all of a sudden and just didn't want to pay attention to the lecture anymore. Her eyes dropped slightly until she heard her name being called.

"Huh?" she said while bringing her head back up.

"Miss. Kurata, I would advise you pay attention in class since you missed so many days in the past." The teacher said slightly irritated.

Sana blushed being embarrassed at all the attention that was now drawn to her. "Sorry Sensei." She mumbled.

The teacher just nodded and got back to his lesson. Sana turned her head in the direction Fuka was sitting. Fuka gave her a sad smile and mouthed don't worry about it. Sana nodded and turned her attention back to the front. Fuka was right this teacher had a stick in his butt or something.

About 30 more minutes into the session Sana began to get really tired again, she tried and tried but failed and ended up putting her head down again. This time the teacher was very angry and he yelled her name. Sana sat back up with a weird look on her face. She just wanted to sleep! What was wrong with that! She thought.

"Sana Kurata do you want detention?"

Sana's eyes went wide she definitely didn't want that. It was hard enough just going to school! Here eyes brimmed with tears, she was in pain. That is when they heard a voice in the back.

"Oh shut up you old dumb ass."

Everyone turned around to see who it was. To there avail it was Akito. Most people didn't think much of it because Akito hated this teacher and always caused havoc, but Fuka, Aya, Sana, and Tsuyoshi found it interesting.

"What did you say to me?" The teacher ragged.

"You heard me." Akito replied, "It is obvious she doesn't feel good stop picking on her!"

"Why you little, that is detention for you!"

Akito just shrugged, "Like I am going to go."

The teacher didn't reply to that but just turned back to the board to continue his lesson.

Fuka couldn't believe it. Did Akito just take the heat away from Sana? That couldn't be what he meant to do, was it? Oh well, it didn't matter now. In about 5 minutes the lunch bell would ring.

Sana stared at the clock on the wall, watching the second hand for the count down, five more seconds and… finally! The bell had rung and the students ran out of the room as fast as they could. The only ones left in the room now were, Sana, Aya, Fuka, Akito, Onmei and her giggling girlfriends. Sana and her two friends left quickly, heading towards the cafeteria.

"Sana?" Fuka asked, "What was going on in class today?"

Sana looked her friend in the eyes, "I'm not really sure, I just felt really sleepy."

Aya and Fuka both laughed, "Yeah! That teacher does that to you!"

Sana smiled at her happy friends; it was good to see some people happy.

It didn't take long for them to get their food. As they were walking to their favorite place to sit Sana felt a shocking pain in her head, but she choose to ignore it and sat down with her friends. She picked up her bread and nibbled on it slowly. Fuka and Aya both smiled, watching her eat for once. That is why Sana did it though, she really didn't want to. Her stomach began to hurt worse with each bite.

Later Akito walked to his seat with Onmei, her friends and some other people trailing behind. Fuka snorted, "They look like a bunch of ants following each other around like that." Aya nodded in agreement.

Sana wasn't paying attention though. She was trying to get her head to stop pounding and her stomach to stop aching. The pain was almost unbearable.

Just as Akito was about to put his headphones back on he heard a loud crashing sound. He looked up to see a tray of food on the floor making a huge mess, and a girl lying next to it. His mind raced, what was going on?

"Sana! Oh My God! Sana what's wrong!?" Fuka screamed while Aya was already down by her side trying to get her to respond. "What's wrong Sana?" She asked.

"It hurts so much, my head. I can't see anything, everything is spinning in circles." Sana replied in tears.

Everyone was watching intently now, worried about Sana.

"Someone!" Fuka yelled, "Please help, we need to take her to the nurses office."

Akito got out of his chair and made his way toward them. Onmei glared angrily and she went up after him grabbing his shirt to hold him back.

"Don't go help her Akito! That is disgusting! What if she has something contagious?" Onmei said.

Akito looked at her with angry eyes, she backed of feeling very scared now. "Don't you ever in hell tell me what to do!" he yelled, than continued on his way.

As soon as he got there Sana had passed out. Fuka and Aya gave him a surprised look. He just ignored them and bent down to pick her up. Her lightweight didn't surprise him at all. Then he headed off in the direction of the nurses office with Fuka, Aya, and Tsuyoshi following behind.

Akito could feel her body burning up. She quivered and moaned in his arms and right when he was going to open the door to the nurse's office she puked all over him. Everyone who was outside watching thought he might get angry, but instead he just brushed the hairs out of her face and asked Fuka to open the door for him. She obliged and then followed in after them.

Aya stayed behind with Tsuyoshi, she looked at him with terrified eyes and he couldn't help himself but to go over and comfort her, and she let him. Crying on his shoulder for her friend in need. The scene was huge, but no one could follow into the nurse's office, so they all turned back to finish their food, leaving Aya and Tsuyoshi alone.

As soon as Akito walked into the room the nurse ran to them. "What happened?" she asked with worry in her voice.

That is when Fuka stepped in, "I don't know, one second she was talking fine the next she was on the ground in pain."

The nurse pointed for Akito to set her on the bed. She noticed his shirt and handed him a temporary thing to wear so he could change out of it. He did so quickly but made not effort to move. The nurse didn't make him either because she knew both of them where worried.

Sana was breathing heavily and the nurse took her temperature to find it being just fine. Akito thought that was odd, but guessed that the barf must have calmed her down. Slowly Sana began to breath more normal and now it looked like she was just sleeping.

"Well," the nurse said, "I am going to go and get her something to change her into for the moment and call the ambulance from the main office. I will be back in 5 minutes." Then the nurse was gone.

Fuka looked at Sana and then at Akito. She walked to Sana and placed a hand on her head stroking her hair slowly. "Oh Sana." She whispered, "I really wish you would try to eat more, you don't want to kill the baby do you?"

Akito was shocked at Fuka's words, "Baby?" he asked.

Fuka turned her attention to Akito, and saw the shock expression on his face. Her eyes got wide. "Oh..Oh My!" Fuka said, "I thought you already knew."

"What do you mean? How would I know?"

"I thought Tsuyoshi had blabbed it all to you." She replied.

Now everything was making since. "No." Akito said, "He never said anything but call me a bastard and punch me."

Fuka didn't know what to say. It took her awhile before she could reply again, "Shocking isn't it?"

Akito nodded his head while sitting on the chair next to him.

"What are you going to do?" Fuka asked.

Akito put his hands up to his head in frustration, he would have never thought this could happen, but he didn't feel any anger just tearing and painful sadness. Fuka noticed his suffering and knew he would end up doing the right thing. She walked up closer to him. "I think you should stay with Sana when they take her to the hospital." She said slowly.

Akito didn't say anything but just nodded. Fuka took one last look at Sana and then left the room.

Akito fingered the necklace that dangled from his neck, just staring off into space, deep in thought. He remembered how Onmei asked him for it and he flat out told her no. Her shocked expression at least got her to be quite the rest of the day. It wasn't long after Fuka left that the nurse came back. She carried what looked like one of those hospital ropes and a clipboard with tons of papers on it. She took a look around the room and then turned her attention to Akito.

"Where did the girl go?" She asked

"She just left not to long ago." He replied

The nurse gave a confused look, "Well… that's not good I needed Sana to be changed but I still need to fill out these papers and phone her parents as soon as I can."

Akito got up from his chair and stuck out his hand, "Hand me those and I will change her."

The nurse looked at him strangely. "I am not sure if that is a good idea."

Akito didn't flinch though, and he looked her straight in the eyes. "You have no other choice at the moment. Besides it's not like I haven't seen it already."

Akito watched the nurse's facial expression, as she looked dumbfounded. She then handed him the clothes and turned to leave the room once again. Akito would have smirked at that moment if he weren't in such a serious situation.

He walked over to Sana and stared at her sleeping face. He then carefully lifted her up and took off her top, revealing just her bra. Laying her back down he placed his hand gently on her stomach. `So' he thought, `a child of mine is growing in there.' Taking of her pants didn't disturb him in the least. He was a little more mature than that. He then grabbed the outfit the nurse gave him a slipped it over her shoulders. Surprised, he found this hospital outfit to not be as complicated as he remembered.

Sana stirred a little, as he was finishing up. He went over to the sink and damped a paper towel, then brought it over to Sana's face to wipe it gently.

Shortly after, the people from the ambulance came in and strapped Sana to a rolling bed and pushed her out to the ambulance. Akito followed and they were about to stop him from entering the ambulance when the nurse came out and told them it was all right.

Akito sat down on a cold metal chair and held on to Sana's hand, and a paramedic came in as well. The driver closed the doors to the back and then before they new it, they were on their way to the hospital.

The paramedic looked at Akito as he checked Sana's blood pressure and temperature. "So are you a friend of hers?" he asked.

"You could say that." Akito replied.

The paramedic didn't say anything else but just made sure Sana was ok.

As soon as they got to the hospital, Sana was rushed out with 3 nurses by her side pushing her down a long hallway. Akito followed trying to keep up with them when a doctor turned to him. "Are you related to her?" he asked.

Akito shook his head still walking his fast pace.

"Can you maybe answer some questions about her?" The doctor asked.

"Sure." Akito replied.

"Here." The doctor said while handing Akito a clipboard. The paper on the clipboard consisted of simple questions like her date of birth, where she lived, her number, and other random things like that. Surprisingly Akito knew all the answers and jotted them down as quickly as he could.

Finally they reached a room and the walking had ended, they nudged Akito to stay back so he wouldn't get in the way so he watched from afar. Then after about five minutes that doctor came back up to him. "Um, I know this may be a silly question to ask you, but if you know then it would help."

Akito eyed him, wondering what kind of question it could possibly be.

"Do you happen to know if Sana could be pregnant?"

Akito wanted to fall at the doctor's question. It figured he would ask that. "Yeah." He replied.

The doctor was about to say something else when he heard Akito. "Yeah what?"

"Yes, she is pregnant."

This obviously wasn't the answer the doctor was expecting but he composed himself quickly. "Are you the father?" he asked.

Akito merely nodded.

"Does her mother know?"

"I really have no idea." Akito said, "I just found out today myself."

The doctor shook his head. "Well it is a good thing you found out today, or we could have done something to kill the baby or damage it. I won't mention it to the mother when I call, so it will be up to you guys." Then the doctor went back over to Sana to tell them the news.

Akito watched as the put an Iv into Sana's arm and set her up to some kind of machine. He really didn't know what it was since he was hardly ever in a hospital. Finally all the hassle calmed down and they put Sana in a closed off room then dim the lights and left, leaving Akito alone with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana's eyes fluttered open, but she didn't recognize where she was. Swirling lights of all different colors shone brightly all around her and there was no one in sight.

She felt all alone and it was horrible. She ran around the empty space searching for some sign of life, but there was no one to be found. Finally giving up, Sana sat down and took a deep breath. She didn't know what to do and she was scared. Just when she was about to give up all hope a strange warmth emitted from her stomach. It was so relaxing that in a matter of seconds it spread all over her body. She felt calmer now and the feeling of being alone wasn't there anymore. She had something to strive for, she could feel it and for once in a long time she actually felt at peace. Slowly she began to close her eyes again, falling back into a peaceful sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana slowly opened her eyes. It was slightly dark wherever she was and she felt really achy. She moved her head to the right of her to see if she could figure out were she was, and there was Akito sitting in a chair next to her.

He was looking at her with strange eyes and his hand was holding hers. She didn't know what to say so she just stared back.

"How come you didn't tell me?" He asked.

Sana was confused at first but then realization dawned on her. Akito wasn't expecting her to answer but just before he spoke again she decided to.

"I was afraid, afraid that you hated me." She looked away from him sadly.

Akito felt bad, and he didn't understand it all. He then heard crying noises. He immediately looked at Sana face to see tears streaming down. He brought his hand up to her face and wiped some of them away. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

Sana was surprised; she turned to look back at his face. It held twisted emotion and pain but still she wasn't able to figure out what he was thinking. " I feel alone." Sana said.

"You don't have to fell that way anymore." Akito replied. "I will be with you now."

At that moment Sana still remembered they were holding hands so she held on firmer. "Thank you." She finally said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bwahaha think there together yet? Wrong! Lol That was just the beginning of what the couple is going to go through. You won't believe what I have in store for them.

Akito: I hate you.

Ongaku: Oh! I love you too!

Syaoran: I get to be a potty mouth in Kitty Neko's new story did you know that?

Ongaku: Yes of course I did! And I know what she has in story for that fic, poor Sakura hehe.

Syaoran: What's that suppose to mean?!

Ongaku: Oh nothing… hehe

Akito: Humph…