Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Hated, Love ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ongaku: Well, I am back finally! I know all of you hate me for being so slow but does it help to say that I still love all of you?

Akito: ek! They don't want to hear that!

Syaoran: Yeah, what are you trying to do, scare of all the readers?

Ongaku: *tears* I was just… I was just *runs away crying*

Akito: Hey get back here! You have to write!

Syaoran: This is your entire fault you know?

Akito: how is that my fault? *Looks angry*

Syaoran: You hurt her feelings, you should go after her and say sorry.

Akito: What?! I think it is a two-person deal. Besides she is scary when she is mad!

Syaoran: True….

*They look at each other*

Akito: Ok lets both go find her.

Syaoran: Right.

10 min later…

Ongaku: Ok they convinced me to come back. Oh, and no Sana and Akito are not back together yet! He is going to help her but just wait. I will make them a couple don't worry it is S&A after all. ^^ Also since the fic is almost over (about 3 more chapters) the updates will go a lot faster!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7.

Rei sat in the dark living room with his head buried in his hands. He was really worried for Sana. He wanted to know what was going on, but her mother kept on telling him to just leave her alone for now.

Still he just couldn't watch her suffer. It hurt too much to see Sana like that. He cared for her like a father would for there own daughter. He couldn't wait for her to come back from school.

Mariko stood in the doorway watching Rei with a sad face. She too, was really worried for her daughter. She knew something really big had happened to her and it was only a matter of time before she would find out.

Suddenly the phone started to ring. Rei looked up at Mariko, but she didn't budge. So he got up himself and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Oh yes Hello. Is this Mr. Kurata?"

"Um, no, but Mrs. Kurata isn't up to speaking so I can take a message for her."

"Oh ok. Well I am Doc. Mitsura, and I have a new patient entered today by the name of Sana Kurata. Do I have the right house?

Rei stood in shock and he almost dropped the phone. Mariko had a strange look on her face. "What is it Rei?"

"It's Sana, she's in the hospital."

Mariko got up at those words and took the phone from his hand. "Hello, this is Sana Kurata's mother. What's going on?"

"Hello Ms. Kurata. Sana fell ill at school today, and they sent her to the hospital. I'm sure she will be just fine. She suffers from great stress."

Mariko's facial expression calmed a bit. "Thank you very much for calling Doctor. I'll be over there right away."

"No problem ma'am, she is held in room 202 one the 2nd floor, and a young man is with her as well. Good day."

Mariko was about to ask who the young man was, but the doctor hung up before she could. "Rei, get the car we are going to the hospital."

"Yes ma'am." With that Rei turned and headed towards the car.

Mariko walked out to the front yard and waited patiently for him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana watched Akito secretly. He was awake as well but he didn't have to know she was. It felt really weird having him by her side. She didn't know what to make of it, and she was afraid of how her mother was going to take the news. She had over heard the doctor tell Akito that her mother was coming and immediately felt nervous.

She wondered how Akito felt about the whole thing. What was going to happen to them and what exactly did Akito mean by him being with her now. A ray of hope lifted in her heart, but she tried to ignore it thinking it would just bring her down more if she was wrong.

"I know your awake, so quick trying to hide it." Akito said startling Sana.

She looked down at her bed sheets slightly embarrassed now. "I'm sorry." She mumbled.

Akito didn't saying anything else to her after that. He just looked on ahead as if there was a window there. Sana sighed to herself and looked back up at him. She almost couldn't believe all the things that happened between them in the past. It all seemed so unrealistic, like it was just a dream. But the evidence was all there and there was no denying it now.

She was still really scared. She couldn't do her play now and probably not any of her acting jobs. She was even afraid that after her being pregnant all the media would write awful things about her and her career as an actress would tumble. Raising a baby and being pregnant was going to be a lot of work she new. But what she didn't know was just how hard it was going to be. She knew her mother would never abandon her though so she felt safe there, but she also felt ashamed of herself.

Ashamed that she was so easily manipulated and how it hurt so much. Looking down at her hands she noticed they were shaking. She could barely hide the tears and the shaking in her hands from Akito. Why did she have to be so stupid?

Akito noticed Sana's hands though. He didn't say anything knowing she was trying to hide it. Truth was he was a little scared as well. He didn't know Sana's parents and was afraid they would be really angry with him. Also he didn't know what to do when it came to Sana and the baby. Sure he said she wasn't going to be alone anymore, but he didn't have any plans or ideas. All he could think of was to say that at the time, nothing else came to mind.

He wasn't planning to marry her, just help her out with the baby, but he was afraid that her parents might make him marry her. He wanted to kick himself for being such an idiot. How could such a well thought out plan be messed up by the dumbest mistake of all, and what is his father going to say about all this? Would he even care?

"Akito?" Sana asked barely above a whisper.

He turned to her and waited for her to continue.

"When we go back to school can we keep this from people?"

Akito narrowed his eyes. "Why? They will find out in time. It will show eventually."

"I know." Sana said with her head still down. "I just want to keep it secret for as long as I can, please."

Akito sigh softly. "Ok Sana I will tell everyone else who already knows about it."

"Thank you."

Shortly the door to their room opened up revealing Sana's mother and Rei at her side.

"Sana how are you feeling?" Mariko asked her daughter lovingly.

Sana flinched she hated keeping her mom in the dark but she just wasn't ready to tell her just yet. She wanted to wait until they where home. "I'm feeling just fine mom."

Rei sighed in relieve. "We where so worried for you. Lately you have been so down that we thought something really terrible had happened to you when the doctor called."

Sana blushed slightly in embarrassment. Akito didn't know anything of her depression stage and this was an awful way for him to find out. "I'm sorry to worry you, but I'm fine now."

Rei gave her a small smile. Mariko walked slowly up to her daughter and sat on the edge of the bed. "Sana, if you have anything to tell me, you know I will listen."

Sana gulped it was so hard keeping things from her. "No mom I'm not ready to say anything just yet."

"Ok honey, but promise me you will eventually."

"Yes, of coarse I will mother." Then she gave her mom a warm hug, smiling for the first time in ages. She loved her mother with all her heart and her friend Rei as well. She was glad to live with two people who loved her this much.

"Hey aren't you the one who was teaching Sana karate?" Rei asked in the background turning all attention to them now.

Akito simply nodded his head and then looked at Sana.

Mariko got up and walked to him. "Are you a friend of Sana's?" she asked curiously.

"Kind of." Was all that Akito said.

Mariko looked at him strangely wondering what `kind of' meant. "Well would you mind leaving us for a while now."

Akito was about to go when Sana spoke up. "Akito wait." He stopped in mid track. "Mother he should stay."

Mariko turned to look at her daughter's serious face. "What's going on here Sana?"

"Um… I need to ask him something before he goes."

Akito turned to look at Sana curiously.

Sana then took a deep breath and said, " I need you to come by after school tomorrow. Mother I would like for you to be around. I have something important to tell you."

Mariko smiled at her daughter. She was finally going to tell her. "Ok dear, I will be there."

Then Sana turned her attention to Akito, "Is that ok?"

Akito didn't really want to but he knew he should, "Yeah." Then he turned and headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Akito groggily got up out of his bed. His dad was probably already gone and so he was all alone, since his older sister moved out. It was better that way since he never really got a long with his family. Yesterday had been a stressful one and so he hardly got any sleep.

Today would be the day the adults would find out about Sana and him. He wondered if her mother would tell his father, or expect him too. Looking at himself in the mirror he noticed his slightly red eyes. "This is going to be a long day." He mumbled to himself.

Quickly he took a shower, changed, ate breakfast and set off to school. He knew Sana wouldn't be there today because she was still a little weak from what happened the previous day.

It was a cool autumn day, with a slight breeze. The leaves moved quietly on the trees with the occasional few falling off. Winter was on its way and Akito could barely believe it because it felt like school had just begun for the year.

It wasn't long before he got to the school. With his serious face as always he walked towards his classroom, ignoring all the looks other students gave him as he passed by. He knew all of them where curious about the other day, but he wasn't going to give them the time of day.

Just as he was about to turn into his classroom a familiar face met his. "How is Sana?" Fuka asked.

"Fine." was his short and simple answer. Then he pushed her aside and went to his desk.

Fuka just shook her head back in forth in disappointment. Then she herself headed to her own desk.

Both Akito and Fuka sat still and quietly as other kids piled in. Aya and Tsuyoshi weren't in this class so they wouldn't be seeing them and Onmei wasn't either, so that was a big relief.

The late bell began to ring and class started not to long after.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Naozomi walked around the cafeteria looking for Sana. He had heard of what happened to her yesterday and was really worried. He wished he was there to help out but it happened to be the day he was out on commercial shoot. Spotting Fuka, Aya, and Mami he walked up to them knowing they where Sana's closest friends.

"Um… hello?" he asked timidly.

Fuka turned around at the sound of a voice and answered, "Yeah."

"What happened to Sana?"

Fuka looked at him curiously not wanting to say anything, thinking it might just start a new rumor but then noticed who he was and knew she could trust him. "She is at home resting up, but she will be ok." She remembered how Akito came up to her after class and told her not to let anyone else know about Sana being pregnant.

"I'm so relieved." Naozomi said while letting out a sigh of held in air.

Fuka smiled up at him, he was a nice guy but he really should stay far away from Sana.

"Well, I better be on my way. Please tell Sana I wish her well."

"Ok I will." Though inside Fuka was really thinking it would never be mentioned.

As soon as he left Fuka turned back around to have all of her friends staring back at her.

"You aren't really going to tell her, are you?" Asked Aya.

"No, are you kidding. I feel bad lying to him but that would just give Sana more problems if she knew Naozomi still worried for her."

"Yeah I see you guys points." Mami said this time. She had no idea just how much that would effect Sana, because she didn't know about the pregnancy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Akito walked around the school halls not feeling hungry for lunch. So many things were floating through his mind right now. He just wanted to be left alone.

"Akito!!!"

Akito winced at the sound of his name being said in such a high-pitched voice. Slowly he turned around regretting doing so once he saw who it was. "What is it Onmei?" he answered in an irritated tone.

"Where have you been? I have been looking all over for you and yesterday I called your home like 10 time and no one answered! Are you trying to avoid me?" Onmei's face showed sadness and her eyes looked like she was about to cry.

"Onmei we need to break up." Akito stated with no emotion as usual.

"But why?!" Onmei screeched.

"I don't like you. I don't want a girlfriend I don't like."

"but…but" Onmei's voice was getting smaller and smaller. "That can't be the reason!"

Akito's face didn't change at all. "Oh believe me, that is the biggest reason." With that he turned and left a crying Onmei.

Onmei fell to the ground in furious rage. "How could he do that do me!? I bet it is all that bitches fault, Sana!" Getting of the ground she brushed off her skirt and ran to the bathroom to recompose herself.

Akito continued to walk to nowhere when he came face to face with Naozomi.

Naozomi gave him a cold glare wondering what he was up too. "What are you doing on this side of the school building?"

"Just walking is there a rule that says I can't" Akito replied back hotly.

"I don't believe you are just walking. You have no classes on this side of the school and you look really suspicious to me."

Akito's eyes flashed with anger. It was one thing to be blamed for something he did but when it comes to being persecuted for something he didn't even do made him really angry. He walked up closer to Naozomi and put his hand around his neck while shoving him against the wall. "Look here. I don't need you to cause me any more problems than I already have. You want to piss me off, go ahead. I need to let out all my frustration on someone."

Naozomi's eyes showed slight fear. He had never been held in such a position and it was really uncomfortable. "What are you trying to pull at Hayama? Do you really thinking beating me up is going to change anything, or make you have any less problems."

Akito didn't flinch at Naozomi's words. "Maybe not, but it will sure make me feel a lot better."

"What did you do to Sana?" Naozomi asked all of a sudden.

Akito's grip loosened a bit but not enough to give him a chance to break free. "What the hell is that suppose to mean!? How am I anywhere involved with Kurata!?"

"Don't act like you don't know anything Hayama. I'm not stupid. After all I was the one person you told that you are going out with Sana."

Akito glared into Naozomi's eyes. He really hated this guy.

"I also find it weird that she became so depressed and then you started dating Sie Onmei. What did you do? Get sick of her, so you decided to break her heart and go out with some bubble head, since Sana wasn't giving you what you wanted?"

That was the last straw, with that Akito let go of his throat and punched him real hard in the gut. Naozomi fell to the ground holding his stomach and moaning slightly.

"Don't say shit you don't know about. You think you know Sana but you don't have a damn clue, and you sure in hell don't know a thing about me. If you don't want to get hurt anymore, than I suggest you keep your nose out of places where it doesn't belong." Then with that Akito left getting ready for his next class to start since lunch was almost over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsuyoshi sat in his assigned seat waiting for Akito to show up. This time he had a class with him and it also was the class where Akito didn't get along with the teacher. Tsuyoshi didn't care though because he didn't like the teacher very much either.

The door to the classroom opened up rashly and Akito stepped inside. Slamming the door Akito walked to his seat and ignored the stares he got from other class members. Tsuyoshi gulped, this wasn't going to be easy seeing he was in such a bad mood.

Getting up slowly Tsuyoshi made his way towards Akito. "Hey." He said in a quiet but strong voice.

Akito looked up to see Tsuyoshi. "Hey," he replied tiredly.

"I heard all about you finding out. How are you holding up?"

Akito gave him a strange look then answered, "I'm just fine, confused but fine. I would say Sana is the one who is really in trouble."

Tsuyoshi nodded his head back in forth-in disappointment. "You do know that this is just as much your problem as it is hers. What are you planning to do?"

"I know that Tsuyoshi." Akito Spat. "I don't really know what I will do yet."

"Well you better think of something fast. Because in nine months you will be known as a father."

The realization of it all didn't hit until then.

"Think it over, but a suggests you watch over Sana while she is at school. Don't go messing around." Then Tsuyoshi turned around heading back to his desk.

Tsuyoshi was right, and he would do just that and in that time he would think about what kind of role he would want to play.

Tsuyoshi sat at his desk thinking about Sana and Akito. Then something clicked all of a sudden, and things seem to fit together better. He looked back at Akito and saw the necklace still around his neck. Now it all made since. He would never tell Akito though, knowing he valued his life way too much. Eventually he was bound to find out and if not he would tell him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana sat in her bed thinking about what was going to be said later on today. She was really nervous but slightly relieved that it would be said and out in the open.

She wondered what Akito would do about all of this and how she was going to handle it all. Things would all be sorted out once she told her mother. At least she hoped they would.

Slowly she got out of her bed and headed for the bathroom. She needed a long and relaxing bath.

Running the water at just the perfect temperature Sana watched it, sitting on the side while adding bubble bath and pulling her hair up in a bun.

About five minutes later the water was at perfect level and the bubbles were nice and foamy. Slowly Sana got into the water feelings it's warmth all around her. It felt so nice and the fumes of the bubbles relaxed her. That was the great thing about peach bubble bath. It happened to be her favorite sent.

Closing her eyes Sana laid her head back against the back of the tub. Strange feelings ran through her body and she shivered in slight pleasure. She could feel the warmth of Akito's lips on her neck once again and the way his hands ran up and down her back.

Images of him holding her and caressing her appeared in her mind. It almost seemed so real, but it wasn't.

Opening her eyes quickly Sana sat up stunned. What had just happened to her?! Deciding she should get out, she drained the water and dried herself off.

She slipped back to her room with her towel around her since she forgot to bring a change of clothes.

Pulling out some new undergarments, shorts, and a cute t-shirt, Sana released her hair from the bun letting the long flowing locks fall down her back.

She slipped on her clothes and walked over the her mirror and grabbed her brush, brushing the crease out of her hair, then braiding it into one braid while letting a few strands fall freely around her face. She grabbed her gloss and put on a light coat then just stared at her reflection.

She felt ugly and simple looking. The words that Akito had said to her that one painful day kept on going through her head.

"I do not like you at all, you're ugly and an annoying little brat… you're ugly and an annoying.. You're ugly."

Two simple little words hurt so much. Looking at her hand she remembered slapping him hard across the face. It had shocked her just as much as everyone else, because of all the past times she had tried she always failed to do so. He would always catch it except for that one time and the one time that she was actually going for a lot of pain. It was ironic actually and she wondered what Akito thought about it. Or did he let her hit him for some reason? But that couldn't be right. No, she must have actually got him off guard for some reason.

It didn't seem possible but that was the best explanation. The only thing was, what happened to him to make him drop his guard.

Sana didn't have long to think about that before she heard the doorbell ring and Sana's mother calling for her. She took a deep breath then headed out her door and down the stairs to meet with Akito and tell her mother everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Akito walked into the house as Rei let him in. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and when he looked up he came face to face with Sana. He could smell the sweet smell of peaches emitting from her and couldn't help but stare at her soft pink lips. He quickly came out of his thoughts as they led him and Sana to the couch to sit down and wait for her mother.

The silence was almost unbearable. No one wanted to say anything, but the tense air was really beginning to bug Sana. Her mother should walk in real soon though, so she kept quiet. Sana began to twiddle her thumbs nervously as she saw her mom come in and take a seat on the chair in front of them.

"So." Sana's mother began, "What do you need to tell me?"

"Mom, this is going to be big news and I am a little afraid to say it. Sometimes I think it just can't be true, but all the test said it was."

"Tests?" Sana's mother asked curiously.

Sana looked straight into her mother's eyes, "Mother I'm pregnant."

No one said anything for a while. Rei stood at the entrance of the living room in shock and no one could read Mariko's face.

Akito decided to just let Sana do all the talking and only say something if he was asked questions. He watched how nervous she looked when she told her mom she was pregnant, and noticed how she emphasized that it can't be true deal. It was obvious how scared she was about it all.

That was when Mariko turned her attention to Akito. "And are you the father?"

Akito merely nodded at her question.

"I suppose we will have to tell the director you can't be in his play. I expect you to take the responsibility of this Sana, I hope you know."

Sana nodded her head sadly and looked down at the floor.

"And you young man, I expect you to take on your responsibilities as well. Do you parents know about this?"

"No ma'am." He replied.

"The I suggest you tell them soon. Sana you will still attend school until you just can't go anymore, and your first doctor's appointment should be soon. Hayama you will need to go with her as well."

Both of them nodded their heads in understanding.

Then Mariko got up from her chair and left without saying another word. She really didn't know how to react to her daughter being pregnant at such a young age, but she didn't want to seem to nice or too cruel. It was going to be a big jump and change of things for her. She just hoped the young man wouldn't cause her more misery than she needed.

Sana walked Akito to the door. He stopped just out side the door and look at Sana in the eyes once again. She looked really lost and hurt, but he couldn't really tell what she was thinking.

Sana stared back wondering what he wanted.

Then finally after about a minute Akito brushed a strand of her hair aside then turned and left.

Sana watched him as he left in confusion. Why had he brushed her hair back?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay! I finished this chapter! Yay! Guess what!? Look forward to a chapter every week until it is done from now own. I have 2 or 3 more chapters to go! ^^ It is to make up for the long times it took me to get out the other chapters out. Anyways, I g2g now my sister wants me to read to her mwhaha. Ja ne!